Your Doctor Is A Hypocrite. Scott Long – Full Special

been waiting on this🤣🤣

fuck of
fuck of

Second

fuck of
fuck of

Fun fact you still haven't watched the video

spiritmatrix2004
spiritmatrix2004

Dry Bar your standards are slipping lately

Nena Elliott
Nena Elliott

I made it through 5 minutes and couldn't handle any more of him. Ugh.

federica nardi
federica nardi

I'm 7 minutes it but when was this recorded? Sounds like old comedy made by a boomer. Not my cup of tea honestly.

Major Old Lady aka, Mom
Major Old Lady aka, Mom

He's a sleeper… 😴

The sound has too much reverb and not loud enough or enough lighting.

Old vid? Of course.

Try another re-post, DB.

😓

D. Michael Martindale
D. Michael Martindale

I've never seen a mother beating the crap out of her child at Walmart.

D. Michael Martindale
D. Michael Martindale

My history with Dry Bar:

When I first started watching their videos, it seemed like there was one slam dunk after another. I bet I went through a dozen comedians in a row who were good.

Then I started getting the occasional not-so-funny comedian every once in a while. Well, that's okay—they can't all be gems.

But over time it seemed like the unfunny comedians grew and grew, until in the last few months it's like I find one funny comedian out of ten, and the other nine I barely crack a smile at all. I'm beginning to wonder if Dry Bar administers a dose of laughing gas to each member of the audience as they come in to get the laughs these comedians get with dismal material and/or delivery style.

Now this comedian, Scott Long, takes the cake. And I was amused to look through the comments as the video played (since I was bored listening to the comedian) and find the majority of them agree. This guy ain't funny! And a few of the comments pointed out unfunny comedians is becoming a trend at Dry Bar.

What's up, Dry Bar? Have you run out of good ones?

And no, Scott, you're not even half as good as Gaffigan.

I'm 15 minutes in now, and I give up. I'm gonna go see if Cinema Sins has posted a new video.

Chrisy Taylor
Chrisy Taylor

I was on probation at 9 yrs old…

Rob Rodriguez
Rob Rodriguez

Solid set. Awesome recovery with the 2 guys in the audience. The yogurt pants joke was fiiiire lol

Her Majesty