Who was John Magufuli, Tanzania’s ‘bulldozer’ president? – BBC Africa

Jef B
Jef B

He's been murdered by Western elite mafia agents, simple.

S A L Í M A
S A L Í M A

President Magufuli left the whole continent of Africa in grief. REST IN PEACE. We will never forget the positive impact you brought to Tanzanians and Africans in general.

I know they killed him just like how they always do to the greatest African presidents who try to improve the world of Africans…

Julia Kamara
Julia Kamara

😭😭😭 I don't understand, but WHY????..

Prog Dev
Prog Dev

One of my favorite African leaders. What a sad day for Tanzania and Africa. However, this man was a walking paradox. He was both wise and unwise. Intelligent and yet not intelligent. He had a PHD in Chemistry and was therefore not ignorant of scientific facts concerning virology. Yet he responded in a completely ignorant manner to the pandemic. He knew the nature of viruses but refused to acknowledge the seriousness of Covid. Why, why, why? Now Tanzania has lost the best asset they had, a progressive leader. He should have been more serious with the pandemic. I hope the next Tanzanian president takes it seriously and discloses the true nature of his demise and says it like it is: he succumbed to Covid. Covid is causing, blood clots, heart failure, lung failure, pneumonia, brain hemorrhage and strokes, etc. I have noticed a serious trend in Africa, when someone passes of Covid, the cause of death is reported as one of these I just listed, with the omission of " as a result of Covid". President Magufuli died of heart issues as a result of Covid. He was reported to have been admitted to a hospital in Kenya for Covid treatment. I hope the next president, her Excellency, will disclose this and change the administrations response to the pandemic. I also hope she continues where he has left off as far as moving the country forward. It's a very sad day. MHSRIP

Marc-André Müller
Marc-André Müller

He tested a papaya positive for corona. He is a legend. He exposed the test.

Miche Yahla
Miche Yahla

That's the sadest news from Africa. A president who actually like his African people.
Sure he was poisoned. That's the new modus operandus of western nations now to kill African leaders.
Rest in Power Sir Mugufuli🙏🏾🙏🏾 We the people of African will really miss you, a fighter who made us proud!

Badman No.1
Badman No.1

Only westerners saw him as "controversial"… We Africans saw him as a hero …

Flix Louder
Flix Louder

how Deep is your State !

VIDEOsverigeNU
VIDEOsverigeNU

the globalists killed him. He didnt follow the agenda

Sizzles Diaries
Sizzles Diaries

So sad reall😭🙏🏾 Rip

Japhet Jibril
Japhet Jibril

The western probably knows the cause of his death. They hated him for supporting the Tanzania

M K
M K

This man was a hero of humanity and the fucking illuminati killed him. STAND UP, MANKIND, EVERYONE COULD BE NEXT! WE WONT HAVE IT!!!

Fernando Castro
Fernando Castro

Nasser, Kadafi and now him. Big leaders from mother Africa never allowed to grow independently. Meanwhile European citizens complains about boats with imigrants arriving from south.

Alejandro Yu76 WRat02
Alejandro Yu76 WRat02

¿Soy el único que habla español en este video?

Przemysław Frankowski
Przemysław Frankowski

Africans are funny when they defend him over COVID response. You can sense why Africa will never develop like Asia does.

Acrim Cane
Acrim Cane

God bless Tanzania…

Jackline Evarest
Jackline Evarest

May your soul rest in eternal peace our President , Mungu Ibariki Africa , Mungu Ibariki Tanzania 🇹🇿

Maggie N
Maggie N

Rest in power, King.

Juana Puebloclaro
Juana Puebloclaro

😢 😭 🕯️ The man who gave hope to the world with awareness. Never forget him. Deepest condolences Tanzania, may the light stay with you beautiful people.

julia herbet
julia herbet

So what killed him. I guess it is the same covid-19 that he was telling people to pray for and that it doesn't exists

Ddamba Yasin
Ddamba Yasin

When that American ship came to the east African coast, surprises are still coming!!!

Heartbeat
Heartbeat

He was an exemplary leader who fought for the well-being and prosperity of Tanzanian. His good legacy will pave a way for future leaders. May he rest in eternal peace
God bless Tanzanian and God bless Africa. 🙏🏽🇹🇿

Hired Goonage
Hired Goonage

Apparently he had cured Coronavirus in Tanzania though prayer

Carlos Havier
Carlos Havier

Murder!

KB
KB

You're comatose if you think there was no foul play.

I-Rises I
I-Rises I

My heart will go on for you my President, my Leaders, my Friend. We will continue the struggle, the fight to victory. I know there's a GREATER ONE RISING UP BEHIND YOU. RIP. Jamaican goddess

Japhet Jibril
Japhet Jibril

BBC only want to trash him…nothing positive u talk about Magufuli

Jo S
Jo S

Who was John Magufuli? Simple answer: the best president in Africa, A realist, a Pan-African killed for his pro-Africa policies