New KOTOR Game Development Rumor and Other Star Wars News – Nerd Theory

RadPantZ
RadPantZ

I think you are both right. Disney as a company may not care. But kennedy and her goons definitely have their agenda. That disney let run its course because kennedy convinced them this was the way to go. So these big company's may not care. But they have upper management that wants to use their position as a soap box for their political ideologies.

Andrew Winter
Andrew Winter

Theory you're so off base, listen to Josh because he's schooling you. And you keep repeating the same line over and over and not listening to what he's saying. Dude.

Jonderlei
Jonderlei

This was a rough one. gotta lay off twitter

Ben Gitchell
Ben Gitchell

Damn

Bailey Ouderkirk
Bailey Ouderkirk

Oof big cringe gamergate vibes here

Christian Meneses
Christian Meneses

Generally ea sucks 2k and fifa fans complain so much

Adrian Hudson
Adrian Hudson

Malgus vs Vader??

Wayne Wilde
Wayne Wilde

HEY GUYS! I just started watching and following Star wars theory and I'm loving the content and all the star wars love, I was wondering if yall could check out my music video I made a couple years ago (huge star wars nerd here) if yall had thoughts or reactions or feedback that would be awesome and very appreciated, thanks guys, and MAY THE FORCE BE WITH YOU!!! Here it is: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P0wUX1coVqg&t=0s

Anthony Ziroli
Anthony Ziroli

The guy with the beard is a charmin soft snowflake and doesn’t wanna lose his liberal street cred and won’t call out the SJW and the sissy looking men in the new comics

Anthony Ziroli
Anthony Ziroli

Disney is part of the oligarchy controlling thought and speech in the USA right now… they will only push agendas…. they can never make good stories it’s always an agenda.

Just Iso
Just Iso

If they (Disney) took Social Justice serious. They wouldn’t make. Finn character can’t do anything other chasing a white woman (it pretty racist imagery in my book)

Frodrick Fronkenstien
Frodrick Fronkenstien

Id like the option to fly my own ship. So I could hire a pilot and I could be one. That's an awesome thing to do in any game especially one based in the stars.
I would be super happy about that.

Paul Segura
Paul Segura

Hi everyone, so I’ve only been playing fifa since 2010 almost everyday and occasionally COD up until 2016. I’ve recently found a crazy obsession and love for Star Wars since watching the movies and the shows just in November. What game should I start off with first ?? Any advice would be awesome ! Thanks guys !

Sammyboii
Sammyboii

kotor is what got my star wars crazy started lol

utewbd
utewbd

I understand being frustrated with the "anti-SJW" crowd and drawing lines in the sand, but let's be frank here. The SJW crowd is incredibly toxic, intolerant and drew lines in the sand in the first place. There is nothing wrong in any way with the anti-SJW crowd being disgruntled and vocal about the obvious injection of nonsense identity politics and blatant emasculation of Star Wars.

There has been a clear nose dive in character and general writing quality, and a huge spike in "pandering" to SJWs and identity politics. It is obnoxious to have forced female characters and purposely weak male characters time and time again. There is no ingenuity, no character development, nothing. Most new Star Wars content is just money grabbing off the namesake and pandering to SJW twitter mobs and it's disgusting and by now old hat garbage. The entire new trilogy of movies is horrendously written and empty.

Even being closer to a drive-by fan than a hardcore fan, it's very obvious how political and shallow most new Star Wars has become. Besides the Mandalorian it's all hot garbage precisely because of SJWs and the pandering to all their woke nonsense. Josh is so wrong on that; he's clearly trying to push this sense of objectivity by putting blame on both sides–this is like a culture civil war and just like the real historical Civil War, one side is clearly in the wrong. Period.

Twitter is a cancerous echo chamber of delusion and projection. It's just awful and needs to be completely removed from any consideration by writers and executives if anything besides the Mandalorian is ever going to come close to matching old school Star Wars quality and success.

Ellen Sloan
Ellen Sloan

Showing emotions is more masculine than holding emotions in.

Edward Reilly
Edward Reilly

So cool

Tomás Olivera Sala
Tomás Olivera Sala

strong female strong dude: Anakin and aashoka tcw. why can’t we keep this going

Erik
Erik

I have never checked the live chat untill now, jeez it's bad…

Josh Daigle
Josh Daigle

doesn't Ahsoka figure out Vader is Anakin in Rebels when they are fighting on Malachor right before Ezra pulls her into the world between worlds?? I thought that was the point where she realizes who he really is.