Anakin Order 66 Jedi Temple Gameplay Battlefront 2 (2005) – part 2

Brix F.C.
Brix F.C.

I thought of a video idea… What if Yoda was found by the SITH as baby and not the Jedi…..DARTH YODA

Plz like so SW Theory can see

Darth Malgus
Darth Malgus

i’ve just got a question, if anyone could answer it. what would have happened if the emperor kept the separatists in order and didn’t start the galactic empire. (example) never used stormtroopers an kept the battle droids.

Ross Stapleton
Ross Stapleton

The jedi temple didn't actually have regular soldiers defending it though, unless it did in Legends?? I'd love to know

Alexander Morrison
Alexander Morrison

I remember playing this on my ps2 in 2009 back when my life wasn't insane…

JasZxia
JasZxia

Hey, can u do 'what if vader didn't regret his actions at the jedi temple and mustafar'?

Salty Salty Salty salty salty salty salty salty
Salty Salty Salty salty salty salty salty salty

Theory you have helped me through suicide and you make me happy to be a Star Wars fan thoughts on Ben solo and Jacen solo?

Kazko 25
Kazko 25

I'm glad they made the Order 66 in the Jedi Temple hard, made you feel like you were fighting actual Jedi.

Your Guru
Your Guru

Eyyy i was playing battlefront 2 as well what i coincidence

kretschmann jonathan
kretschmann jonathan

definely a noob of this generation

Inglorious_Bastards
Inglorious_Bastards

Wow, you've had more problems beating this level than I did as a kid lol
Love how u kill so many of ur clone brothers and just don't give a shit lol

Andrei Kuzmin
Andrei Kuzmin

Why sith to read the jedi holocrons when they have their only knowledge to follow? lol )

The Gravewalker
The Gravewalker

1:16:30 LMAO

Nolo
Nolo

chat was giving him such shit recommendations. regular infantry is the only class worth using. low damage/range/slow reload times plague every other class. aim assist literally makes it 10x easier but idk if that’s available on PC.

combat rolling is so essential. it gets you out of so many bad predicaments & breaks their aim. aim for the crack in the turret where their head sticks out instead of shooting the actual turret.

easiest way to kill the jedi is aim for the head. they’re bad at blocking there if you aim for the upper part of their hit box. if it’s the dual wielders in their blocking form then go more toward the legs.

in the library you defend the farthest back bookcase so you don’t have to focus on both directions as much.

don’t think it ever took me more than a couple tries to beat this level as a kid. the one fault with these games is that the AI is pretty dumb. even on elite difficulty. it’s still addicting as hell but i always felt myself wanting more of a challenge.

Steffenator7
Steffenator7

This is hard to watch, but we love you theory;)

alexander g
alexander g

Where can I download this game :c

Chris Clarke
Chris Clarke

Superman in the comics should use xray vision to sense the pressure points in a person or object to immobilise them kind of similar to Mace Windu's shatterpoint.

Chris Clarke
Chris Clarke

This is how order 66 would really go down.

Wesley Richardson
Wesley Richardson

Cheat for infinite life lol I still remember this was best game ever! Up,up,up,left,down, down, down, left, up,up,up,left, right…

Darth Vader
Darth Vader

Originally battlefront is so much better than the new ones.

Darth Vader
Darth Vader

So frustrating to watch you as a veteran of this game you such a noob XD but still enjoyed it lol

Shotsz v Gaming
Shotsz v Gaming

Never did I imagine it would take someone nearly 2 hours to complete one mission on Battlefront😂, but I respect you for staying committed Theory.

Barb Named Ben
Barb Named Ben

Just like the simulations

ZCT 1
ZCT 1

Game is so difficult lol

Alan Michael
Alan Michael

If you are having problems with the game why don't you just use the cheat codes where you can have infinite health and infinite ammo.

GavKu
GavKu

MOVIE DUALS NEED VR SOPPORT MOD PLZZ

Ben Walker
Ben Walker

Hey guys, welcome back to how to fail operation Knightfall 101 with sw theory lmao

mclxvn
mclxvn

"how do you feel about the Cara Dune situation"
"I've made two 2 1/2 hour live streams regarding that so you can go watch those"
I'm a fan of SWT but it would've been easy to just answer the question rather than telling him to go watch five hours of content lol

Cait Deaver
Cait Deaver

I've been here from the beginning and I'm so excited to see where this channel goes my dude

Cait Deaver
Cait Deaver

I'm so sad that I didn't watch this when it was live, I have SO many tips for the game, ESPECIALLY for the Temple level

Zagz
Zagz

Not gonna lie wish I was there so I could have helped theory (if he wanted it) knowing you can repair the bookshelves that haven’t been destroyed yet with engineer

Maxwell Buffie
Maxwell Buffie

You gotta sit at the back of the library where the command post is.
Be the marine if you can get the elite rifle
Then puppyguard the two bookcases in front of you while aiming down toward the library entrance.
The Jedi spawn at the start of the first and second minute. You only need to keep on bookcase alive by the end of the minute. Make sure to reload so you aren’t out of ammo mid kill.
Enter the library when you are ready as the objective won’t start and the Jedi won’t spawn until you enter

Matt Nivison
Matt Nivison

The guy who narrates this game is seriously amazing! To me that’s what the clones sound like!!