Darth Plagueis Teaches Palpatine The Force (Animated)

warren byrne
warren byrne

Palptines head the whole time: My god this guy talks so much yet never says a goddamn word. (EDIT:just now sorry.)(Gasps)Yay. My first ever pinned comment by Starwarstheory himself. (EDIT:again just now sorry.) Nevermind.

Luis Debnath
Luis Debnath

Goddamn plagueis voice is amazing, not for nothing sheev waited him to get drunk and semi asleep to take on him, if plagueis really sounded like that he'd be twice scarier than Vader.

I've watched this more than tenfold in two days, I love how this ties lots of stuff together, explains how sidious became so twisted in figure after mace reflected his lightning, explains how palpatine could have a son and a granddaughter, also serves as a explanation of why Darth Vader was turned to the light by Luke, he wasn't a true Sith, he didn't embrace the cybernetic towering shadowy figure he became, he was actually willing to be cured of the illness. Amazing storytelling through such a relatively small piece.

I definitely love how apparently to become a master of the dark side, one must be of singular eloquence, it's so beautifully written and still implies sense of dread. Everything related to the ancient Sith Lords are amazing. Plagueis was really wise.

Jesse Lindquist
Jesse Lindquist

Discovered this channel looking for Fallen Order game tips….. half way through the 2hour Vader comic video you did. The content here is amazing, and I just wanted to take a minute and give you credit and say thank you. Really looking forward to the library of stuff I now know exists and get to watch 😎

Jake
Jake

EXCELLENT!

Kaci Allen
Kaci Allen

A great way to spice up some "what if" videos!!

CVL
CVL

Seeing a lot of "Dont understand". Here is my translation 🙂 Plagueis: "The Dark Side is the embodiment of Chaos, Chaos is change. Change is the natural will of the force. The Jedi misuse the force by trying to keep the force in balance". Hope this helps!

David Dent
David Dent

Plugeis The Supposedly Wise: "Yhr individual rarely matters. Only the desire of the Sith!"

Sidious: "HMMM you don't say, Master." >.> *Evil plotting*

– – – –
Seriously clucking amazing job bringing the book's lore to life!!

SPARTAN NEWO
SPARTAN NEWO

Nice

Oscar Tamez
Oscar Tamez

All right, I want to read the book. Tell me, what can I expect? Is there anything I should know about before reading?

Charlotte K
Charlotte K

Plagueis: Ranting about The Force
Palpatine: 👁👄👁

Tinkerer Calen
Tinkerer Calen

Hey man, my honest opinion. we all like the animations. However the reason we initially fell in love with your channel, was you and how you describe in detail the events, and thus bring the world to life! animations rob this aspect of you, from us.

Ryan Cronin
Ryan Cronin

The usual trying to get a speech from the all knowing hahah

Citizen Snips
Citizen Snips

I thought this was going to be a joke. This was absolutely phenomenal!!

Greg Maher
Greg Maher

we need more of this!

Godoftheabyss
Godoftheabyss

I thought he would just tell palpatine the tragedy of darth plagueis the wise but this works too

Andrew Wilson
Andrew Wilson

Hello there!

Gaming with Ryan 2.0
Gaming with Ryan 2.0

Yo can you please put captions?

Brandon Lyle
Brandon Lyle

Plagueis didn’t yet receive the injuries in the Order of The Canted Circle that required the use of a prosthesis to replace part of his jaw at the time of this conversation.

Havnoch
Havnoch

Don't want to be that guy, but I'm pretty sure Plagueis didn't have to wear a mask at that point in the book.

torresarroba
torresarroba

What chapter is this in the novel?

Anthony L Leid
Anthony L Leid

🤧💯☝🏿🔍🔥! Darth Plagues is both a genius and a fool when he speaks : love , hate , good and evil must exist . Love and Good out last evil. That is why the Sith will never be eternal ! Smdh !