Gina Carano’s Cara Dune Being Replaced with Hera? – Nerd Theory

Douglas Arthur
Douglas Arthur

Couldn’t care less…….SW is dead to me ! 👋🏻 Bye………and thanks for all the pish

Jon Wagner
Jon Wagner

The murky sled successfully imagine because walrus experimentally overflow beside a useful bibliography. amusing, thirsty airplane

Oliver Mynster Kielskov
Oliver Mynster Kielskov

Theory just looks so fed up with Star Wars

Steven Piper
Steven Piper

Been watching both of your shows separately for some time now, and you guys really dropped the ball on this Gina topic. I don't know if you're scared of your own fans revolting against you like they did to lucasfilm or what… and there is probably more truth to that than you'd like to admit. Plain facts, she's transphobic, and whether or not she is anti semitic, her comments were, and I don't want someone like that representing Star Wars, and I can guarantee George wouldn't stand for that either.

ethan bloodbath
ethan bloodbath

Unpopular opinion
I think gina shouldn't be replaced

Rubeeno80
Rubeeno80

I want Favreau and Dave to take over lucas film. Noone wants fade in kennedy. She's wants starwars to be a stage for a political war instead it just being starwars that the fans can love.

Emperor Gizmo
Emperor Gizmo

SWT, in regards to Eckharts Ladder… I think the guy had a special needs son was born around the time he may have asked you how much money you make. I agree that's not a cool question to ask but I don't blame him for needing money if that is indeed the case. You grew up going through your leukemia, I was extremely epileptic growing up. So maybe try to forgive him? Or letting it go. I love your videos and content. May the Force Be With You. Always.

AMBI DEXTROUS
AMBI DEXTROUS

Yes! Man live action Hera would be sick and I know she's got Dat firm green booty

zarae
zarae

1:20…best moment

The Red Comet
The Red Comet

When you agree not to agree that is the way… Naa but its always good to see two different opinions come to a great conclusion

Ringking 1978
Ringking 1978

Hera should have been the person all along and I get people are sad fo Gina id feel worse is lost Carl Weathers. Dune wasnt as good a character as a Hera or Bo Kata. I think Banks new Mandalorian had better story and acting

TheASSedoTV
TheASSedoTV

Still believe that firing Gina Carano for her political views is a weak and shameless move.

Pius Ioannes I
Pius Ioannes I

I am on Gina's side! #CancelDisney

PlaceBeyondSpace
PlaceBeyondSpace

I love Star Wars theory. Been a follower since day 1. I didn’t know josh until his first appearance here. I love how raw josh is n just keeps it real. Gotta appreciate it but both of you bring realness n genuiness (not a word) to the table. That’s what seperates y’all from the rest. Love you both!

Dutch Fett
Dutch Fett

Yeah Star Wars comics is trash is a bs channel I decided to unsub and block the page awhile ago

Rex Barbossa
Rex Barbossa

I rather have Lucas write some episodes for the Bad Batch.

Milkshake Barrage
Milkshake Barrage

Josh, problems with jaws narrowing and teeth going crooked or wisdom teeth becoming a problem whereas they are not supposed to, is down to 4 things. First is your mother needs to be stocked daily with proper nutrients which transfer into the baby in her belly for proper bone development, lack of certain vitamins and minerals leads to babies getting subpar bone and facial structure development out of the womb, this is often sidelined by families. Next is babies need proper nutrition, same as before, this is at least now covered by families and societal education properly. The third is soft foods, in addition to all aforementioned, eating soft food and introducing soft food increasingly into our diets has lead to weakening of facial muscles and narrowing of jaws, which leads to wisdom teeth being affected, and wisdom teeth then lead to a domino effect of pushing the teeth in front and making your teeth crooked. Fourth, power training does help with jaw development too and physical activity in terms of lifting has declined in Humanity which also contributed to weaker jaws and teeth problems (think farm work, hauling animal prey, hauling water, hauling logs, etc.). All aforementioned problems need to be addressed to get proper development back in Humanity and eliminate the need to pull out wisdom teeth because they aren't a problem but rather a collateral.

P C
P C

Middle aged men getting upset at Disney is so cringe

Adam Tavares
Adam Tavares

Does anyone have any context for Theory's feud with Star Wars Explained? I've never even heard of this.

Ahsoka Tano
Ahsoka Tano

I never really liked Gina but Hera… HECK YEAH

Wilian Machado
Wilian Machado

Lucas film was 100% justified in firing gina carano. I am glad I don't have to see her in the Mandalorian anymore.

TheOmegaAlfa
TheOmegaAlfa

That's just awful speciesm and pushing away Homo Sapiens minority further off the margin.

Sergio Alvarez
Sergio Alvarez

Honestly Hera is a way better character than cara dune Hera has a better backstory and character but still cara dune deserves justice and is supposed to be in this show #FireKathleenKennedy