The Bad Batch FINALE Breakdown

Michaela Mann
Michaela Mann

I liked the guy in the comments this morning (in the watch party) who said "I'm just whelmed." Best way to say it.

TheTotalDramaKing
TheTotalDramaKing

I enjoyed it as an Episode, but as a finale it wasn’t good. It had good development for Crosshair and a tiny bit for wrecker and Tech, still none for Echo. After I watched it I didn’t feel underwhelmed I just felt…strange, 20+ minutes of my life lost, after the hype from last week, it just was a massive kick in the Death Stars for me. I hope Season 2 does better, I did Enjoy the series, including the filler Episodes, and I loved The Ryloth Episodes. The credit scene isn’t even interesting with Nala Se, it’s pretty obvious it’s for Palpatine, I don’t like how it’s tied in to the sequels, minor things would be ok, but the sequels should explain Palpatines return. Overall the season is good, but can do better. Still love Dave though, but hope he can do better things with the boys and Omega. This comment is loooooong lol

Bob Nathon
Bob Nathon

Where the Caminoans causing the rain on the planet somehow

echo121
echo121

🤯 no boba fett 🤯 no darth vader – your guessing has a lot to be desired

Josh RANDOR
Josh RANDOR

They are trying to tie it in to the Sequel. 100%

JJ Meer
JJ Meer

It didn't feel like a finale to me. It left me wanting more and not in a good way. It was a good episode but it was underwhelming.

0bnoxious12
0bnoxious12

It was a good episode but a bad finalee

Entertainment Crew
Entertainment Crew

The whole episode is just them escaping Kamino. There are some good scenes but it could've been much better. Hopefully they learn from this.

Tom Lopez
Tom Lopez

and you said crosshair would die he didn't without his team he is nothing and his team is nothing without him

David Emanuel Rosini
David Emanuel Rosini

This chapter reminds us of the most important thing of all: The Empire and the ocean are dangerous and very strong, but nothing is stronger than the Family.

Lesskarr Wolfe
Lesskarr Wolfe

agreed fully disappointing season finale the crosshair parts him saving omega agreed does show theres some good in him though i dont belive he will end up joining the bad batch ever lol least not for while if at all but yeah i was expecting more from this season finale ill watch season 2 when it comes more then most likely but yeah bummed abit on account of the lack of a season finale in this season finale

captin rex
captin rex

What If grogu was in season 2 that be great

FutureMartian97
FutureMartian97

Also, I thought it never stopped raining on Kamino? Wasn't the second episode the first time Omega had seen the sun?

Grandmaster Yoda
Grandmaster Yoda

To Dagobah, what if I took Luke when he was baby, and as his own daughter, Master Kenobi raised Leia?

Rick Grimes
Rick Grimes

6/10 is a failing grade in my opinion 60% not good didn’t love it but overall not terrible

Butter CremeCake
Butter CremeCake

While I don’t agree with Omega trying to save literally every living thing, I understand why she wanted to save crosshair being that he’s her brother

Ice out
Ice out

ALTERNATIVE GENERATION
ALTERNATIVE GENERATION

good episode…bad finale (rip to my expectations)

Timothy Vedder
Timothy Vedder

I loved the episode but it felt like the second to last episode or something setting up a finally not a season finally

daa texans
daa texans

It's a 5 of 10 is it didn't have the star wars brand on it. Fillers that could've been a 3 hour mini series

Moon
Moon

I'm pretty sure Omega is ageing normally but the Bad Batch is ageing 3 times faster than a regular clones 🙁

Erlik
Erlik

I badly wish Crosshair to return to the 'Batch

Matthew PhillipsBetts
Matthew PhillipsBetts

I guess I prefer finales that would go out with a bang rather than a whimper too.

Erik Brenner
Erik Brenner

I think Nala se WILL tie into the grogu plot line, and that’s all culminating with snoke and palpatine.

JustOkVisuals
JustOkVisuals

I feel like Crosshair could maybe tell them that the rest of the Bad Batch got stuck and drowned under water. Like returning the favor maybe.

Tom Lopez
Tom Lopez

so when will season 2 come out and dont say next year

MangoFett 927
MangoFett 927

I think there is a strong possibility that we could end up seeing Starkiller/Galen Marek as part of what they are having Nala Se do for the empire's science program. Either part way through or at the end of Season 2, we will see Vader arrive at the facility where she is working, in order to check on the progress of some kind of force sensitivity project that creates Starkiller as a sort of experimental assassin that Vader will use to hunt down the bad batch.

JoshTKB
JoshTKB

I honestly feel like they could have done better especially with crosshair

Trill Sports
Trill Sports

Overall the season had too much filler but I didn’t think it’s a bad show. Wanna see more of the Empire and possibly a clone rebellion and less cid missions.