Vader Show on Disney Plus – My Thoughts (not actually happening)

Star Wars Theory
Star Wars Theory
23 days ago

Do you think a Vader show all about Vader on its own would be lit? Or is it TOO much? Would you rather he show up in spin off shows as a cameo, or get his own series?
I think sprinkled in spin off shows would be cool, but i'm not against his own show, if done correctly.

II Moryomaru
II Moryomaru
23 days ago

How about … Star Wars What if ? I think the potential is endless. And it give us more chances to see Hayden and Ewan.
What if Anakin never turned Heel , what if Kenobi fall into the dark after Qui gons death Etc.
Marvel now did it !
So ..PLEASE ! I need more Hayden !

ShadowHunter22
ShadowHunter22
23 days ago

Vader cameos are the best for his character. Rouge One can vouch

CompetiStud
CompetiStud
23 days ago

I like the video sw theory!

Maria Stephens
Maria Stephens
23 days ago

I think what you're suggesting is too delicate of a task for Disney to be capable of handling… and you obviously know what you're looking for and what you're talking about and what would work,
so honestly I think our greatest hope would be if you somehow got the means to be able to make a Vader show yourself… I don't know if many could do it much better. You have a deeper understanding of and connection with him

Velvet Kay
Velvet Kay
23 days ago

The key words (or phrases) are: "If it's done right…" and "the right writer" – so this is never going to happen with Disney.

Overheadcastle1
Overheadcastle1
23 days ago

Don’t do that to me theory😩

James Puso
James Puso
23 days ago

Ya know, I don't know about a show but Rogue One made me kinda want a slasher horror film on a spaceship starring Vader. I think Visions has me wanting something out there like that even more. But as far as a Vader centric story driven TV show goes…we had 2 trilogies starring him, many comics and some books. Love Vader but that's enough lol

OcDaB0SS 04
OcDaB0SS 04

It should be PG-13 Clone Wars Animated

Y K
Y K
23 days ago

Anakin looks so badass in the thumbnail!

LP3 Customs
LP3 Customs
23 days ago

booo. You have terrible ideas. Vader in ROTJ literally said Obi Wan "Once thought as you do" when Luke tried to turn Vader good. We never saw Obi try to turn Anakin back to the light. That's what the show will be about

JRV John Redmond Videographer
JRV John Redmond Videographer
23 days ago

I would love it but I think it would be a bad idea in practice. Vader needs to have mysticism like you said. If you dig into that, you're walking a very dangerous line that is highly fraught with the risk of messing it up. Even making Vader more towards Anakin it risks undermining what a dark space he's in. Like if you make him too sympathetic you ruin the villain aspect. I almost think it could only work with an original and slightly quirky George Lucas approach. It's a strange one. Huge potential to go either way with it. I think it's too Avant Garde in practice for Disney honestly.

BaronvonPiano
BaronvonPiano

It's a bad idea

Jon Butcher
Jon Butcher

Theory, youre KILLING ME

Rob D
Rob D
23 days ago

I would not want Disney to make a Vader series in any way shape or form. I'm sorry but they have messed up enough characters just leave this one alone for the fans.

Lombe Bwalya
Lombe Bwalya
23 days ago

I personally like Disney’s approach Vader that’s my personal view. I’d only like a Vader movie to flex on marvel fans who hate on star wars

Sasuke Uchiha
Sasuke Uchiha

0:40 theory dumptruck really distracted me 👁👄👁

Whitney Bradshaw
Whitney Bradshaw

Yessssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Billionaire Payday
Billionaire Payday
23 days ago

Look, Vader is my fav character but his story has already been done. He had 6 fricking movies after all. There are so many other incredible characters in the star wars universe to explore, so many new stories to be told. A vader show would be cool but it is unnecessary.

Darth Cinema
Darth Cinema
23 days ago

It won't happen, plus I'd rather not see Disney ruin Vader like how they did with Luke, Han, Palpatine, or possibly Revan in the KOTOR remake

Bob Lee Swagger