Reacting to My Star Wars Forum Posts from 2005…CRINGE

Star Wars Theory
Star Wars Theory
22 days ago

While it's a blast to the cringe past for me, I think it's interesting to see what Star Wars fans were saying back then, as well.
Would you like me to make this into a mini series?

Wasted Anime
Wasted Anime
22 days ago

Time capsule cringe is lit lol

FITNEEK
FITNEEK
22 days ago

Back when you were more of a virgin than you are today 😂

Metrest AKA The Daughter of Rey and Ben Solo
Metrest AKA The Daughter of Rey and Ben Solo

“Before the dark times…”

The Jedi Master
The Jedi Master
22 days ago

Those times back then were epic, you were clearly a cool guy when you were 15, and you still are. Best sw channel

Alex Martinez
Alex Martinez
22 days ago

So I recently rewatched some of my favorite creators looking back on some of what they did from the early day of YouTube and one of them really hammered the nail into the board when he said something along the lines of, “If you find yourself wincing or cringing due your old writings or creations, that means you have grown both as a person and a creator, and that’s okay.”

Jeff plays
Jeff plays

Hi Star Wars therory

Dark Angel
Dark Angel
22 days ago

Lol. That "Ultraviolet " girl is Milla Jovovich. The movie is called Ultraviolet. It's a ok movie. Action scenes are cool. I love Milla. She's amazing.

Mr12Relic
Mr12Relic
22 days ago

Did you ever hear the tragedy of Darth Toos the Cringe?

Joe 5st
Joe 5st
22 days ago

Going back to 2005 I was 100% immersed in MMO Star Wars Galaxies, Lowca Server, Village Jedi unlock!

mathiassk
mathiassk
22 days ago

I was 12 years old in 2005, I remember I was so exited for Star Wars Battlefront 2 coming out, I would go to the library just to re-watch the trailers for it because we still had only dial-up modem internet at home. I used my mp3-player as a memory usb stick, downloaded the trailers on the library computer and put them on the mp3 player to be able to watch them at home xD Also, in 2007 during Celebration IV, Jeremy Bulloch (R.I.P) had an autograph signing in my hometown in Norway (which was kinda huge for us here), and I got to talk to him and he signed a Star Wars book I still have. He was so nice and humble to me, I will never forget that .

KG313
KG313
22 days ago

That's so great man, I wish I could find old posts of mine as well. Ohhh those were the days, if we only knew what was to come in terms of tech and where the internet would go 🤣

DJMay Draws
DJMay Draws
22 days ago

Yes please more cringe wars

Trollinus 956
Trollinus 956
22 days ago

Hey, can yo do an Animation Fan fic of "THE BUSSINESS OF CATO NEIMOIDIA BETWEEN ANAKIN AND OBI-WAN"?

kalta desmon
kalta desmon
22 days ago

i so wanna see more lmao

Carter Crabtree
Carter Crabtree

7:50 bruh 😂

Fri Rose
Fri Rose

Theory has definitely heeled off to Hayden Christianson bet money

Joe Bernal
Joe Bernal

This is pure gold!

Andrew
Andrew
22 days ago

34 year old me wants to go back to 15 and be your friend back then.

One_Nation_Fanwear 1N
One_Nation_Fanwear 1N
22 days ago

These are not the trolls you are looking for 👋!!!

Temiri
Temiri
22 days ago

Dusty Forums! I really enjoyed this video, made me laugh 🙂 I'd would love to see more!

Jordan Skochinski
Jordan Skochinski
22 days ago

bro this reminds me of when i went to college i got a mac terrible for gaming but jedi academy was available, there was one online mode that had active players and as it was so small we all recognized eachother so we would chat in game about what we were up to, such a neat, cool unexpected online community in 2011, i even had someone try and render a mod from jkafiles for cade skywalker to work in single player vs multi, he did it and all but the character mod was giant and never worked out, but dope someone took the effort to try from a simple ask. I learned how to play the game better from that community. and so many little tricks. what good times.

Darth Vivid
Darth Vivid
22 days ago

Hey Theory I found this channel that you might like. https://youtube.com/c/AkademiaSaberArts

Random Guy
Random Guy
22 days ago

I don't know if this only happened in the UK, but does anybody remember those mini toy Lightsabers that was packaged inside cereals? During the release of The Revenge of The Sith? They slightly glowed in the dark and had like a mini maze, with the tiniest black ball in each Lightsaber lol

notabot
notabot
22 days ago

Man, I wish I could've been alive to see a non toxic internet. Well, I was alive then, but I was a BEBEH

Raging Agent
Raging Agent
22 days ago

If into the archives you go, only pain will you find…