‘Gimme a break’: Biden questioned about vaccination goal

Mr Nice guy
Mr Nice guy

well Joey Boy I wasn't a gun owner before but I will be tomorrow I am going to buy as many guns and as much ammo as I can and if you or anybody else tries to come and get my guns over my cold dead hands

Denise Ng
Denise Ng

President Biden looks so scared

Ronald Novigrod
Ronald Novigrod

Your ratings were Bad but now they STINK. Where never is heard a discouraging word and the LIBS are not ANGRY ALL DAY.

Sally Portillo
Sally Portillo

Honey, my sweet Papa… I so love you!

Daniel Brizuela
Daniel Brizuela

biden has in one day already started the destruction of the usa! he is trying also to take credit for what trump has already done. impeach this pos…and cnn

Aldo B
Aldo B

I'm falling asleep again.
And why does he not wear a mask

Михаил Емельченко
Михаил Емельченко

My lord, this "president" is such a hoks! I mean look… he is so important out there that kamala is ALWAYS behind him to watch if he is signing on the right line. Also, whoever dressed him did a poor job, his tie is wrinkly. Try ironing it the next time.

me me
me me

Come on man…I signed a lot of stuff…I canceled the pipeline jobs, that 10,000 added to unemployment, I canceled the border wall…bout 500 jobs, I canceled deportation, hence more unemployed illegals this administration is going to support financially, what more do u want from me man…soon my transportation director will add new gas taxes, u guys drive too much…u need to pay more for gas…u been getting away with paying very little …and this is only the beginning man…you voted for me right…now come on man!!!

Douglas Sawyer
Douglas Sawyer

Where are the 1500 thumbs up comments

Franz Haas
Franz Haas

HEY DEMOCRATES…..YOU THINK TRUMP IS BAD . THIS GUY IS REALLY GOING PISS YOU OFF!
INJOY WAR, HIGH TAX'S, HIGH CRIME RATES MORE SMALL BUSINESS CLOSING DOWN, MORE HOMELESS MORE RIOTS "ANTIFA ALREADY DID IT LAST NIGHT " AND
INTERNET LOSS OF FREE SPEECH.
THAT IS JUST THE BEGINNING.
REMEMBER

IF YOU DON'T VOTE FOR ME……YOU AIN'T BLACK.
BIDEN

SGJ
SGJ

I can't tell if this comment section is full of trumpies or just anti-Biden people.

Omaticdream
Omaticdream

Pedooo

Jordan Madrid
Jordan Madrid

Dude says 3 words and now all these Republicans are jumping on that opportunity to shit on their new president

Jesse Caple
Jesse Caple

Seems a bit odd that all the orangeman's whacko fans have started to troll CNN now that their fuehrer isn't paying any attention to them anymore. Don't worry little delusional ones…he's out spending the money you all donated to him1🤑🤑🤑at least ur watching real news now.

Cliff Hanger
Cliff Hanger

Prison bound clown…you by law have to wait until AFTER 12 am to swear the oath.. not 10 minutes before.. illegitimate..lol.. so sad pe do joe

Tom Hall
Tom Hall

"Come on, give me a break man." Bidens answer to everything. What a meat puppet. 😂

Deo Panganiban
Deo Panganiban

Faux News is lying again…after saying the virus is a hoax, they are now saying that the Democrats are downplaying and lowering expectations on how can be vaccinated many…but we know that trump lied about vaccine supplies…

Brad84
Brad84

CNN struggling for "News", still throwing in made up Trump drama, figures!

Austin Burns
Austin Burns

Ah yes, rejoin the paris climate accord to give more money to nations that dont deserve it…

Christopher Thomas
Christopher Thomas

Like him or not, the best way for trump to stick it to these jackwagons is just to be quiet for a few days. CNN will be fresh out of content by spring!

David Thomas
David Thomas

Okay, give him a kit Kat bar

John Doe
John Doe

These politicians blame each other..
Damm

megafauna7
megafauna7

I think it's fair to wonder why the guy who's only been president for one day has already started to be a dick to people asking legitimate questions. Damn elites.

sum zhu
sum zhu

The original base of COVID-19 virus:(Fort Detrick)- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cdKI5qOF_a8&t=325s