Most Dangerous Enemies in Life to Avoid

Ten Plus
Ten Plus

I call the worst enemies you describe “peasants.” They are the ones who know right from wrong, bad policies put out by government, etc., but vote and act the part, because they have that weak mind and weak work ethic. These are the low hanging fruit that ruin lives, businesses and countries. They are the useful idiots that create an HR department and totalitarian regimes.

Dave Macgyver
Dave Macgyver

You forgot to mention the 4th type of enemy. A scorn ex-wife. They will cut their own arm off, if they believe they could use it to beat you with it.

Robin Kelley
Robin Kelley

People live in a pissed off state of mind… looking for anyone to bite and spray their venom on and make themselves feel better at your expense… "Bite …Your it" >. Don't buy into it!

Troy Jones Sr
Troy Jones Sr

Real Truth, Especially the Hollywood Attention Seeker that plays Victim with the Title from a group of bigger Pimps, She's like the confused Sequel to the "Pretty Woman" movie😳😂👏🃏🎠🎭

Classic Content
Classic Content

Give us an example of a lazy ambitious like public figure say, so we can identify better

Enigma The Gray Man
Enigma The Gray Man

Living average you’re STILL gonna have enemies! So guess what? Piss everybody off by achieving MUCH MORE! You’re gonna have haters anyway!

Deni B
Deni B

Elaborate on what? Are you asking why Ambitious Lazy people? – The intuition is simple, when you get higher enough you begin to see the diviser between the great and the average is work rate. As Pat explains, these AL people are talented, they have the brains, they even have the connections, they have the vision, they have the plan – but what they don't know is that they really do not want to actually put the work in! They want to see movies, they want to have breakfast, they want holiday,etc. This makes them lazy by not having a high work rate, they put 7+ hours and then procrastinate, which is an easy way to get left behind.

So why should AL people not be made enemies?
You ignite the burning desire, you give them a shock of their reality – being their visionary desires will never be fulfilled, you embarrass them internally. Now these people become less lazy and put much more work in, and will come relentlessly at you. The other factor, would be AL people are not rare once you have reached a certain level of success, they actually make the numbers. Hence, you will have a mob of newly adjusted perceptions of hard work, the brains and other things, coming at you.

LTgym
LTgym

Pat you are 100% right, I think they are praying every day to make your life miserable or to lower your enthusiasm.

Roy Singh
Roy Singh

On F….. g point,Sir!
Run your enemies over.
I may start praying to you.

Sunday z Crows
Sunday z Crows

😂😂😂 The lazy ambitious ones are your worst enemies, those ones you should avoid. Hell Yesss 👍

Ian Swartz
Ian Swartz

she gon bring down the royal family hehe 😀

Al Demir
Al Demir

I wish I knew what I know now than 40 years ago. There is no one, they all sucks.

Chakka Kon
Chakka Kon

Watch BILLIONS on showtime or amazon.
Revenge and enemies is what it is all about.

Reza Moradi
Reza Moradi

The only enemy is thought.

Jeff McCartney
Jeff McCartney

What?
Weird people…
No we are not.
Just because I spent most of my career trying to help others and finally realizing that was a waste of my time.
Once I did. I focused all my effort in helping myself. 3 years later. I'm financially independent.
I don't understand why you say people like myself are weird?
Is it because we are lazy but capable and we don't make use of it?
You want to know why that is, at least for me? Money doesn't mean anything. Admiration or recognition from others doesn't mean anything.
Helping people doesn't mean anything. As I said. I've tried helping people. They don't care. So why should I?
What's the point?
The only reason I became financially independent is so that I don't have to deal with people any more. I'm done,
I'm tired of trying to help people that don't care.
Nobody cares. Let's say I solve world hunger. You know what's going to happen. They are just going to complain that they don't have a car. And on and on. It's pointless. It's meaningless.

B F
B F

chris houston
chris houston

So so true

serioushamster
serioushamster

Funny how lazy ambitious people will actual put a lot of effort into trying to hurt their supposed competition rather than improving themselves.

chris houston
chris houston

Thank you Patrick, re reading your book again it's that good

caradepollasucia
caradepollasucia

i have been competitive and ambitious but lazy for years but i recently bought the war of art by steven pressfield and i am slowly starting to putting the work

Adam Stokes
Adam Stokes

Thanks for the amazing discussion and insight Pat. Great working with you. All my best from Australia 🇦🇺

Megan Kim DeAinza
Megan Kim DeAinza

very good – you described the haters perfectly and they do have nothing else to do!! They would prefer to hate on you than focus on their own ambitions!!

Ervin Vazquez
Ervin Vazquez

Can you elaborate on the lazy-ambitious people? Never heard that term before

Talking life
Talking life

nice

Kelvin Reyes
Kelvin Reyes

Let’s go to work!!! 😎

@DrunkenChef
@DrunkenChef

Damn! This one hit me hard! Thank You!!!!

Connor Hanrahan
Connor Hanrahan

Low iq narcissistic people. Avoid em

Cuppa Joe
Cuppa Joe
Phantom l Wolf
Phantom l Wolf

Making enemies is evident; some people get upset since they have low self esteem. Or see a younger person and realise how they wasted their lives. I could go on.

Envy, jealousy and so on play an integral part together with narrow minded thinking. It's unavoidable but you can, master it. Example: I was a "victim" of aforementioned and it hindered me in my career progression. There is nothing you can do except; try to own it. The people who envied me I was polite and sincere to. Nothing they could do or say.