Joss-tice League Roast!

Chris Porter
Chris Porter

Honestly, the Whedon version of that movie I saw several times… never sober and can’t remember a single thing about it now

Chris Porter
Chris Porter

The whole marvel feel, I wanted to see DC movies to get a darker feel / mood

Chris Porter
Chris Porter

I think Whedon’s views worked for stuff like Firefly…Serenity…Buffy and Angel stuff

eid alrabadi
eid alrabadi

hey Girls, Ezra is still the flash his movie is coming in 2 years its called flash point,both ben affleck and keaton will be in is this that movie as both batmans in the multiverse

ArchDemiDragon
ArchDemiDragon

will do with u what I am doing with 19k….. repeat till monetization…. good luck u great beauties

Darth Ravenz Bladez
Darth Ravenz Bladez

Was super bummed I couldnt watch the entire stream but My wife and I hope you ladies had a Great time! MTFBWY

AV8R Surge
AV8R Surge

Fun stream. Lots of giggles!

T D
T D

Hey there are the most beautiful sisters on Youtube 😉 what is your take on Zack dissing G+G? Much love, Deadpool.

Cher Bear
Cher Bear

I had to re-watch this movie after the stream and it was just as bad as I remembered which truthfully, wasn't all that much. I was sort of interested in the new Snyder Cut until that horrible stuff with Geeks & Gamers happened. Now I don't want to see it at all. I can't believe what a backstabber Zack Snyder is to the fans that actually helped his version get made. He dissed them on a charity stream they actually organized for him. What kind of person does that? I don't know why I am surprised. Using people to get what you want then kicking them to the curb when you do is the Hollywood way.

Brian Macdougall
Brian Macdougall

As a Joss Whedon fan, I walked out of his “Justice League” movie and thought:-

1) “Well that was pretty awful..”
2) Why even do it??.. It was always a no-win situation for Joss..

——

buttcrackmedia
buttcrackmedia

i do think the synder cut was better by far than the joss-tice league