The Mandalorian Actress Defends Gina Carano and Freedom of Speech!

Force Of Light Entertainment
Force Of Light Entertainment

What do you all think?! Please like, subscribe and share the video!

Michael Quaid
Michael Quaid

BAM! BAM!!!!!

Stephen Yarnell
Stephen Yarnell
Multiverse of Andrew
Multiverse of Andrew

Emily is the absolute best! I've been a fan of hers for several years. I always had a feeling she would probably be on Gina's side. So hearing this made me very happy. This is the way! Oh & she is a Christian 🙂

DoxGR
DoxGR

I support Gina. I support Emily. I support Force of Light

The Force Collective
The Force Collective

#IStandWithGinaCarano
Very interesting, seeing other cast members defending Gina. Its refreshing to see. I hope more of the cast speak out as well.

maingun07
maingun07

These folks that employ cancel culture deny such a thing exists, instead saying that there are consequences to certain words or opinions. My question is why? Why should there be? Words hold no intrinsic value, do no good or harm by themselves. Words are simply mouth noises that us humans find occasionally useful. Ideas, even the most vile, are not dangerous. But actions can be, actions such as censorship. Never forget "sticks and stones", my friends.

TEQUILA PROFESSOR
TEQUILA PROFESSOR

We hope you join the "Build Gina Back Better" project that's coming.

Dominick Ruocco
Dominick Ruocco

It's amazing that we live in a time where we can't respectfully share our opinions. If you dislike this video then you are probably a part of cancel culture. Thanks for the video ladies.

T D
T D

Gina is a good person??? Oh noo but the SJWs/femin*zis/shills told me otherwise… who can i trust anymore… WHO??? 😱

Martin Pearson
Martin Pearson

I thought the same thing she did too. Gina never mentioned what position she represents. She was viewed as being on the RIGHT by the idiots from the LEFT. In listening to Emily, it sounds like she might be around the middle. Then again, even being a centrist is not good enough for the left either. But, Firing someone over a difference of opinion is out of line. So shout out to Emily, Well Said!

Brain Sync
Brain Sync

I would like to hear more about what Natalie has to say. She's always very quiet.