Disney to “Reimagine” the Original Star Wars Trilogy?!

Force Of Light Entertainment
Force Of Light Entertainment
19 days ago

What do you all think?!

RevKev
RevKev
19 days ago

This is a BAD, BAD, BAD idea!

Erick Draven
Erick Draven
19 days ago

I think I'll keep my wallet in my hip pocket. This is as bad as Star Trek starting in '09 to now.

Jeff D
Jeff D
19 days ago

ok I am very old school…I saw all 3 of the original in the theaters, 77,80 and 83 and they were perfect. Disney needs to release those ones without any alterations done. Disney has NO CLUE what to do and they are going to ruin it. again….disney needs to release the very original ones because they will make a killing…even doing it in theaters again. With animated movies…there are few and far between that I like

Brett Yeamans
Brett Yeamans
19 days ago

I agree with Michelle. Don’t touch the originals.

0311irgrunt
0311irgrunt
19 days ago

Wait what!? You two arnt partners? Lol. But seriously dont touch the originals good god.

Rick Bourne
Rick Bourne
19 days ago

You Ladies should make a list of movies to NEVER remake or reboot (even animated). Gone with the Wind, Grease, Sound of Music, Casablanca, Terminator 1 and 2, Star Wars 1-6, Shawshank Redemption, Godfather 1-3, Forrest Gump, Saving Privarte Ryan, Gladiator, Titanic, Indiana Jones 1-3, Rocky 1-4, Rambo 1-5, Jaws 1-2, Pretty Woman, Jurrasic Park 1-5

Paul Groom
Paul Groom
19 days ago

Family guy already did the animated version

Zan Jayna
Zan Jayna
19 days ago

I would prefer a 4k scan of the original 3 films with no 'special edition' jazz.

bobby wold
bobby wold
19 days ago

What I don't get is why are they going to attempt to reimagine it. Kathleen Kennedy has already done interview stating that they don't know what it was George tapped into and how it's a tough nut to crack. We need to find more Jon Favreau people who love the movie and have a done it Justice not Rian Johnson's that are go and cry about the original trilogy and how it's so polarizing.

Jonathan Harshman
Jonathan Harshman
19 days ago

Insert Micheal Scott seeing Toby scene.