Can old media regain its relevance – Former ITV Coast & Country Presenter Andrew Price 1st Feb 2021

Anna Brees
Anna Brees
Beverley Butler
Beverley Butler

The msm seem to have terrified us punishingly through this crisis, rather than treating us more humanistically.

Paul Barton
Paul Barton

When you bring rules of speech in.thats how it all starts suppression and slavery

Money Penny
Money Penny

The old media have zero credibility

multitrackers
multitrackers

love your channel, Anna. But give the lad a chance to say something.

Spireites72
Spireites72

Diversity is NOT a strength its a weakness, The root word for diversity is divide.
The agenda of diversity is to destroy British indigionous culture.

Its PC BS!

matt maynard
matt maynard

Another good report Anna, I bet you’d like to have ‘done this in the flesh’… he’s a good looking boy and you seem all a flutter!!!
Local too.. ooh er. 😁👍

multitrackers
multitrackers

msm.is finished

the 99% have joined the dots and realise they are being lied to…and the msm.is merely the propaganda wing of the regime.

Paul McMahon
Paul McMahon

Easily, on a change of the owners with different intent, or a change of the intent of the owners. The infrastructure is fine, like any tool it is how it is used and for what purpose. Under the assumption that it will continue as is with all the systemic issues, vested interests and institutionalisation, then no.

multitrackers
multitrackers

another thing

you can spot an old media "journalist" or presenter, because they wave their hands about, as they talk, to.supposedly demonstrate their points.

the hand waving is a giveaway, red flag

Juliette Manley
Juliette Manley

Virtually all media outlets blatantly treat the general public as stupid. It's infuriating & it has to stop before their influence causes irreparable damage not just to society but to humanity. Can we fund a new independent broadcasting company??

paula Cox
paula Cox

Thoroughly enjoyed this video, it's strange what lockdown has done for us, a lot of people have opened their eyes, I have not much faith in our government, police (medical,) (Bill gates)
I don't watch much tv anymore, love YouTube, feels like it's the real world, Thank you,
It all started for me with watching Jim Davidson, Alex Belfirld was on his show, Alex mentioned Anna Breed on his programme, I will be definitely watching Andrew Price now, the real people,
Watch uk column news etc, that lead to another video another video etc etc
Another thing lockdown as done, is sharing videos with my family, never done that before , I get sent from ivor Cummins to sacha stone to bill gates his medical background,
I've really really enjoyed this too brilliant thank you both xx

Dom King
Dom King

get with it , time wasters

Colin Hopkins
Colin Hopkins

Never and I mean never

Mike
Mike

Nope. I Haven't taken anything the Media have said without applying Agenda and Propaganda since 2008.

Greg L
Greg L

Darling Anna…. You're so pretty xx

I wasn'tscaredoftheFlu
I wasn'tscaredoftheFlu

Thanks Anna,🙏but you can't put Piers Morgan and journalists in the same sentence. He's not a journalist

Johnny Penso
Johnny Penso

18:30: "I don't believe in complete freedom of speech"
19:40: I remember the first doctor censored from YT. I didn't understand that. We're grown ups why can't we have a debate?"
When you don't believe in complete freedom of speech (within the confines of the law obviously) and someone else gets to decide what qualifies as acceptable speech, then you have doctors banned from YT and adults aren't allowed to have open debate.

Amanda Morton-King
Amanda Morton-King

More of a conversation than an interview, shouldn't the guest have the most time speaking?

George Gunn
George Gunn

Excellent interview Anna and a good insight into the current media situation…much appreciated.

P Lweis
P Lweis

Too wordy Anna. Consumers generally want shorter more concise content

Truth Seeker
Truth Seeker

What's his fascination with lockdowns? They don't work! Let's stop this fraud!

Joe Todd
Joe Todd

All I took away from this is that we should follow the MSM narrative and must not consider Queue An to have any foundation of truth whatsoever (who knows?!).. and that all media does in fact need censoring at some level for our own safety? I'm concerned about this channel now.

Kat cankan
Kat cankan

Rather then control a dangerous narrative, explain why it is dangerous.