The Children of Lockdown, UsForThem – 18th Feb 2021

Argy Bargy
Argy Bargy

Me too. I'm one of these parents. I have 3 children. They have given up. I'm digging very deep right now and running on fumes. I can't even lean on and get support from friends or family, they all have their own major issues going on in their own families . I've not been able to see my best friend in months and she's also clinging on by a thread with a teenager who is experiencing severe mental health issues. I can't help her. She can't help me. These kids are really suffering. We adults are really suffering. But we have to keep going for them. My thanks to all those brave souls who are fighting this fight on behalf of all of us who aren't in a position to do so. Thank you Anna. Love and light to all 🙏❣️

Fizzy Yam
Fizzy Yam

Who is us for them? How do people know this group are legitimate or just a bunch of crooks like the rest of them. Oxfam, children in need, colic relief and many other organised con groups masquerading as "charities". Always pushing something.

Andy Hobbs
Andy Hobbs

That's what makes us human!!!!

David Ring
David Ring

I Blame the Media with the Fear and the Politicians with no courage left in them to tell the Truth! No sell out puppets, weak, just carry on mainstream soulless no human and keep promoting the agenda 📋 C.O.V.I.D. Certificate Of Vaccine ID. Its going to get worse unless people wake up! Children are being programed, desensitised, its much worse than this video and unless people do their dudilagence and research 🤔 it will NEVER go away!

Zero Point
Zero Point

Looks like the kids are being used as tools for emotional blackmail, eh!? P R S and Hegelian dialect. Nothing some gene therapy won't sort out. And we know just the guy.

Fizzy Yam
Fizzy Yam

Oh what a surprise, usforthem are using the pentagram as their logo.

Aidan M. music
Aidan M. music

Social conditioning and mental cruelty at the hands of our heinous government under bribery from the rich, powerful and evil monsters of this world. They know who they are.

Vincent submarinismo
Vincent submarinismo

If it wasn't for main stream media,
Television, radio, newspapers, would you know there was a " pandemic" ?

Deanne Christenson
Deanne Christenson
Musicismyremedy
Musicismyremedy

Unfortunately that’s not the end,I heard they want our kids to be tested twice a week when schools reopen. Can you imagine now how they gonna feel when this useless test come out positive and they have to isolate for two weeks and we with them?!?!? And this might happen every other month knowing way this tests works. Another thing is why they are doing experiments with vaccines on kids now? What for???? They so desperate with this jabs to vaccinate whole population no matter what age even when is proved kids are not at risk at all!!!! Saying the reason for that is as they still can transmit the covid is so stupid as vaccines won’t stop that anyway. Madness… such a idiots deciding about our lives. Unbelievable!

Outrunner68
Outrunner68

Sorry, but people moaning need to research what is going on and IGNORE this corrupt, immoral, inhumane government and GO OUT…MEET FRIENDS…BE WITH PEOPLE. DO NOT CONFORM, BECAUSE YOU ARE COMPLICIT IN THIS CRIME.

K Wood
K Wood

😭

Mary Lynch
Mary Lynch

I was reading Katie Hopkins video this morning
She is saying exactly this
I follow her daily videos too

Jf Pi
Jf Pi

Stop listening to the criminals get back to NORMAL life

Aaliyah7 Queen
Aaliyah7 Queen

Take the kids to the park everyday for games and exercise. And also take them shopping once a day. We don’t need to be totally locked in our houses

Stuart Jones
Stuart Jones

Thanks Anna. So reassuring to have people with intelligence understanding how this affects mental health. I saw saw Dan Hodges on Talk Radio and he said we should leave mental health out of lockdown discussion. He said there’s non connection between lockdown and depression. People are furious with him

Jen Kitching
Jen Kitching

Johnson & Co are inflicting sheer cruelty on the people of this country.

Geoff Hutton
Geoff Hutton

Anna, thank you for this heart wrenching video, I've sent it to my 3 daughters, 2 of which still have kids of school age, this is Child Abuse by a Tyrannical (mostly) Unelected Cabinet Office of so called Experts/Advisors.

Leics Aerial
Leics Aerial

A soulful embrace with strength, courage, resilience and so much gratitude for all that you do Anna dear…Keep up the great work you do, you are an inspiration and guiding light to so many and I have so much respect and admiration for you, take good care of yourself, and thank you beautiful heart…🙏💙

Martin Louden
Martin Louden

I'm actively encouraging my son to go out with his friends, and to invite his friends over to ours. That nosey [email protected][email protected] across the street will no doubt phone the police, but that will only lead to a vast increase in his energy bills, it's quite difficult to keep a house warm with no windows!

Rip Van Winkle
Rip Van Winkle

Just stop doing as we're told.
That is all we have to do.
It really is that simple.
They're only doing this because we're letting them.

angelatate clownreality
angelatate clownreality

So all going according to the government plan then….

Pamela Sullivan
Pamela Sullivan

How do this government sleep at night…. And teachers union should be ashamed of them self….stop their pay see how soon they go back😢

LevelCrossing
LevelCrossing

I've been around long enough to know that a caring government would have homed in on something like this, so it's no wonder we don't trust them anymore and think the worst!

minatormyth
minatormyth

I will never ever forgive or forget what boris the destroyer and his bastard advisors have done to our citizens…..ever, ever🤬
Look into there eyes boris and Hancock 🤬🤬🤬

John Walsh
John Walsh

Stand up Rise up Britain and the World…

Anonymous Guest
Anonymous Guest

To successfully destroy a people you must commit genocide OR assimilate the existing population. Seems like phase 1 is going according to plan.

Sharky Moon
Sharky Moon

Come on guys, we have each other, love is our weapon, love thy neighbors, it’s been along time since we did this, we can turn things around, spread the love folks, ❤️