Outriders -Diamond or Disaster – What Did You Think YOUR Feedback Wanted?

ACG
ACG

Lay into them or tell them that you loved it. I take your comments and read them and feed them back to any devs who contact.
Its your time to shine little shiny…shinner.
I exist because patron exists. Thats just the short and curlies of it. Without it I am gone. I thank those who are a part of it. If I have saved you money or found you a cool game come on by. https://www.patreon.com/AngryCentaurGaming

Kalem Wedemyer
Kalem Wedemyer

Don't make it online only, don't nerf strong classes, buff weaker ones. Has potential, the devs did things in this I wish other devs had done on bigger looter shooters. Really hope it has a future.

Darkauscus
Darkauscus

Amazing game…terrible Microsoft Azure servers…inventory wipes and broken coop. A missed opportunity for now but such a good addictive game. 2021 gaming at its best wasted potential 🙁

simonhillancocacola
simonhillancocacola

loving the game on xbox gamepass with my 2 bros

Gia HOANG
Gia HOANG

It's generic, feels like PS3/360 graphics, annoying to load with mandatory internet log-in BUT i enjoyed it. Luckily, it's free with gamepass.

Marko Z
Marko Z

After playing playing hundreds of hours of all the Borderlands games this game feels boring and mediocre. And thats without mentioning all the technical issues.

Cedric Baccay
Cedric Baccay

If you have game pass, get it
If not, just wait for sale

EDIT: JUST DON’T GET IT RN IT’S BROKEN!

robert watson
robert watson

Total disaster

Nicholas Archie
Nicholas Archie

I really like it, I play solo so I haven’t had any issues, it’s my game of the year so far.

C. Grimes
C. Grimes

I played through the story solo, but I really bought the game to be my new go-to multiplayer PVE joint to replace Div 2. Joined a squad and got the inventory wipe. Turned off game and booted up Zombie Army 4.

Outriders was fun while it lasted. Let me know when it's fixed.

Whip Gaming
Whip Gaming

COVID is the reason why this situation with the inventory wipes is blowing up. Most people are used to being at home and grinding through games super fast. Yes people did pay for this game and they are not out of line for asking for a complete game but I personally dont care and I dont mind waiting for the fixes to come in. I got my inventory wiped and that pissed me off in the moment, but i quickly forgot about it and stopped caring since I have work and other games to play while I wait.

Gejamugam Latsoomanam
Gejamugam Latsoomanam

Dont log in to this game now, there is an inventory wipe bug

Philip Lautin Jackson
Philip Lautin Jackson

Really good, has that ME1 feel – great potential for a wider universe.. But SP needs to be offline.

Henrik
Henrik

I don't know why it feels like this game is getting a free pass, it looks like so many different games and nothing new and the servers are down over 60% off the time lmao.

M H
M H

I don’t think it’s a disaster or anything to write home about. It’s okay that’s it. I’ll go back to borderlands now

Liam Taylor
Liam Taylor

Atleast its not cyberpunk

K P
K P

Hard pass

byghostlight0
byghostlight0

Diamond in the rough, I personally loved it and got my monies worth. As long as they solve the issues it is going end up with a great reputation. While it seems like it was written by an edgy teenager, writing a Hollywood reboot of a deeper foreign film. The combat and inventory is awesome. No if they can just solve the Thanos SNAP! deletions it could really be something

Antonino
Antonino

Outriders is the answer nobody needed to the question nobody asked. It's as bland and uninspired as a microwaved bowl of canned spaghetti. It's not even a good excuse to go and shoot some stuff to hell just to relax, as at least 10 titles can do it better and for a cheaper price. And if you already have played all those 10 titles already, you sure as hell don't need an eleventh one, and chances are you're not going to need it for longer than it will take to people to forget about outriders.

Crowded House
Crowded House

Did they fix the frame rate on PC?

DonaldJuliano
DonaldJuliano

I enjoy the combat and story. I feel the game is a letdown in the quality department as it has stuttering and bugs on release that have kept me from playing a lot as I don't want to waste time spent. It seems to be getting better I hope the devs continue to try as hard as they have.

Sir_NutS
Sir_NutS

I went in thinking I wouldn't like this game much, as I feel 3rd person shooter gameplay always feel wimpy and unfun to me compared to FPS, and most new looter shooters have been disasters, but for some reason outriders works for me. Truly a surprise.

James Carter
James Carter

Offline please

Ervin Elenzano
Ervin Elenzano

My worst full priced game purchase for the last 2 years as I can remember

AhandsomeCorn Channel
AhandsomeCorn Channel

Disaster, even if fixed it would still be an boring game that just mixes mechanics of other games that did it better

Gerrit Li
Gerrit Li

I would play it on game pass but the demo really didnt felt like "buy it now on full price" i still wanna buy it just because theese guys seem to be the only AA(A) Devs who know what a Demo is good for (wink* at crash 4 with the demo as preorder bonus 😂)

Smljhndnsmr
Smljhndnsmr

Merely booting up the game is a never-ending crap shoot. And, when you finally do get into the game, the entire experience is burdened by incessant micro-load screens, a god-awful world map, and a useless mini-map.

Kanga Zoos
Kanga Zoos

I enjoy the game but the connectivity issues just ruin the experience. Even now I crash at least once a day/session. Also can't play co-op without ping spikes and rubberbanding. Doesn't matter who I play with the actual online experience sucks which, for an online only game really sucks.

Bruce Angus
Bruce Angus

The beginning tutorial was so boring, I could never get into the game. I don't know why they thought it was necessary to have you listen to a ton of cutscenes, a fetch quest, and instructions on how to run and use cover in a shooter

Olaf
Olaf

On Steam I can't even get the demo to run without tech support since I already had a square enix account and it won't let me log into that one. Yeah, I could register with a dummy email and get a second account at sqenix, but it shouldn't be an issue I have to fix like that.

Darth Dragone
Darth Dragone

I can’t even play the game. As soon i join a game it disconnects me, online or solo

Wayne Newman
Wayne Newman

Been playing it on the Series S via game pass in solo mode. I haven’t had any connection issues, and the game looks and plays fine for the most part, but the lack of an on screen reticle to line up the aiming makes targeting enemies far harder than it needs to be, resulting in far too many stupid deaths. Quite a few of the checkpoints are a long way away too meaning repeating long sections. Other than that, I find the aim automatically targets the floor and you have to try to pull up the aim to get to the body or head because the game seems to want me to just kneecap the enemies to death. With some work I think it will be a good game and worth playing.

AudioPhile
AudioPhile

Still playing, love the game despite the laggy multiplayer.

Kahoopla
Kahoopla

Sad to say, every update just breaks this game more and more, its like they released a decent game that kinda worked well (if you take out the multiplayer) and now they are patching it into the ground, everytime they fix 1 thing, they break 182 other things. DLC realeases? I don't see how that is possible, will take a full game development cycle just to fix yesterdays patch.

lemonborn
lemonborn

A BIT OF BOTH.. it functions pretty good, but has SERIOUS bUGs like ALL THE AUDIO AND EFFECTS FOR all enemy gunfire not working for 79% of the demo.. Oh and I AM TIRED OF BEING TOLD POLITICAL MESSAGES BY the video games I am playing.. SO this game would be A GOOD GAME if those two things wern't there, otherwise: it's OKAY, worth your time if you like the setup and gunplay.. maybe wait for it to be on SALE!! BUT WHY did.. YOU SAY STAY AWAY FROM THIS IS OBJECTIVELY BETTER THAN ANY DESTINY GAME ON LAUNCH you seem to have a CHIP on your shoulder or whatever WHY DID YOU NOT GIVE THIS THE AAA SCAPEGOAT?? its better than aaa games on lauch you said it was aa so WHY NOT RATE IT HIGHER, you can say it's just not for me but to rate it some wishy-washy REVIEW that is not EVEN IN line with the reviews you HAVE DONE IN THE PAST and say wait for them to fix it and then say different BETTER things like "wait for sale, or totally get" for OBJECTIVELY WORSE GAMES ON LAUCH you are JUST LOOSING YOUR crediblity REAL FAST MAN.. i clearly don't think outriders is GOOD, or GREAT but it's BETTER than MOST AAA ON LAUCH.. so try the DEMO GUYS and then MAKE UP YOUR OWN MIND.. i am done with acg (making my mind for me), or quite possibly completely..

bumman117
bumman117

Idk I play solo and haven't run into any issues, its pretty enjoyable.

Ludak021
Ludak021

I was hoping there would be action in this game but alas… Using supernatural aoe abilities on npcs just so you can heal or to freeze one enemy brings me back to "The Division" , literally. This game is just a pale copy of an already established game with it's own faults.

nevon06
nevon06

i had to solo campaign, then at end game constant dc or kicked, hell even kicked right before the end of expedition. game needs a ton of work, doubt i will come back

Byron MaidPro-SLC
Byron MaidPro-SLC

fun as hell

stvornikus
stvornikus

I like the game, I especially like the fact that they didn't go to live service route like so many. I want to reward developers like that, even though they didn't do it perfectly and game could be offline only. But really I want to send positive feedback to developers that such games (single player, and not live service bullcrap) are still in demand.

Tyler Durden
Tyler Durden

…idk…

Is Gucci Mane essentially trash OR the greatest lyricist ever?

See what i did there?