SJWs Target Bill Burr and His Wife with DISGUSTING Insults After Grammy Performance

BomaGum
BomaGum

This camera goes crazy. Gunna have to get used to this lol

Carlos Sodi
Carlos Sodi

Why can we cancelle the SJW BS, it's time to do so, they are just full of shit!

Adrian Giordano
Adrian Giordano

Who else clicked on this video not only because G & G makes great content but when the video was moused over, Jeremy was wearing a badass Cobra hoodie. Awesome haha. Keep up the great work!

P.S. This stuff is really getting out of hand.

connor slater
connor slater

a lot of white supremists are married to black people wouldnt that make them not white supremists.

Heretus L' barra an'ar
Heretus L' barra an'ar

If actual white supremacists , find such ludicrous comments offensive and triggering …. can they contact twatter and have these accounts banned ? 🙂

This is getting ludicrous! calling Burr and his lovely (BLACK) wife white supremacists … it should be illegal to be that stupid

Offline Gamer
Offline Gamer

"thinking before speaking" was never an option ….said never an SJW soy thing!

korchok32
korchok32

bill burr needs to beat the F out of Clayburn.. that was beyond reprehensible

Antonio Amato
Antonio Amato

Saw him in AC and his opening joke was I think you’ll have a good show my wife really pissed me off today by middle of show saw 4 people leave a lot of jokes on women 😂

Jacob O'Hara
Jacob O'Hara

Swear this guy used to talk about Star Wars and shit lol, now it’s just turned into a right wing news network

Cernumospete
Cernumospete

What tf is "misogynoir"?

Joseph Parr
Joseph Parr

Multiculturalism is a failure

Brian Duma
Brian Duma

Love the Cobra shirt. Cobraaaaaaa.

Ben Rice
Ben Rice

Truly, humanity becomes more infuriatingly pathetic every day.

RM Worthington
RM Worthington

Clayburn Griffin is a fucking moron. And I'm a Black female Liberal, longtime Star Wars fan who is married to a White man. I see that Bill's wife Nia responded to Griffin's insane tweet and now he's getting eaten alive in the comments. That makes me happy.

Jeremy, while we don't agree politically, I love your channel, your Star Wars opinions and your content. I'm glad to see you're still going strong.

Ilya Rysenkov
Ilya Rysenkov

"A lot of white supremacists are married or dating black people."
Do these people talk about themselves?

Michael Jenner
Michael Jenner

Okay so this isn’t anti-Jeremy because he’s SJW voice is amusing but am I the only one who thinks it sounds a bit like Zek(Zak?) from Deep Space Nine?

Steven Bassett
Steven Bassett

Keep up the great work Jeremy & keep calling out all those horrible assholes! Love your content bud.

Cristi Tanase
Cristi Tanase

Let's not ignore the elephant in the room, the PLATFORM that allows these racists and extremists a voice: Twitter!!

Please, for the love of God, open your eyes!
Whenever a single deranged individual posts a comment on a conservative platform, the entire media and tech giants attacks the platform itself!

Therefore, please, whenever a radical racist on twitter post an insane comment, please label Twitter as "hate platform"!

As long as you focus on people, and they focus on groups and platforms, you are gonna lose!
Remember, in their heads, the platforms are guilty or "spreading hate" whenever a single comment is a bit more hateful!

Use the exact same label and rhetoric against them!

Mike Meyer
Mike Meyer

I didn,t know how hot Bill Burrs wife is until now!

DEEF
DEEF

I am willing to bet that Clayburn Griffin would never, in a million years, have the courage to say that to Bill Burr's face.

Gleen Vignolo
Gleen Vignolo

I can tell you live here. We don't like taking s*** from people. All my years on the music scene I've done it my own way. Something about this particular region helps the individual get his own backbone.

Zack Reynolds
Zack Reynolds

His wife is a bit of an SJW…maybe this will open her eyes

DanyTV
DanyTV

Those pudin brains NPCs are each time less and less. Burr is funny this time and I can't agree more with his points. 😂