Former United States SENATOR Spreads LIES About Gina Carano | Lucasfilm is TRASH

BeatchBall
BeatchBall

This is Slander. Watch Gina's interview with Ben Shapiro and see the truth.

Vermiliontea
Vermiliontea

No, we can't win the left-wing lunatics over. But if we pull together to a legal fund, we can sue them into oblivion.

Greg Medina
Greg Medina

I took a minute to troll her on Facebook 😂😂😂🖕🏼

Nunya Art
Nunya Art

Gina is, like, totally literally a white supremacist and ableist, you guyz…

Orc Peon
Orc Peon

i got off twitter but the lunatics are taking over the real world too. can't escape the lunacy

Jedi Nerd
Jedi Nerd

She does not speak for all of us on the left. This lady is a bit nuts. I do not think Gina Carano is a Nazi. She's a true badass. And I voted for Biden. This crazy lady can suck it.

I guess I'm gonna get canceled now 😂

peter wall
peter wall

Raylos are sick not weird. Disney is cursed. A billion people cussing them out for what they did to their culture..that's a lot of ill will.
I don't give a fluff if they're activists. They don't know how to make a movie that's watchable. That i care about.

Cinemas are not free. When i pay to be entertained, i expect to be entertained. I don't go to watch a fantasy movie for the deep philosophical insights, nor for impactful social messages.
Its star wars ,not some immortal epic. Light sabers, space wizards ,weird aliens , adventure. Things i can forget when i leave the cinema.

I have a life , obligations to meet, and a brain that usually is on overdrive, trying to find ways to stretch a pay check for a whole month, without dipping into my savings or going into debt.
The last thing i want ,is some clueless twat using a space fantasy to preach to me . I want a sermon, i go to church. I'm there to be entertained. To be made to forget my problems for a short time and maybe have a chuckle. The end! The twats expect money out of me … When Hel's face heals, maybe.

Oh BTW ! Dissing me on twitter is not going to make go watch your puke. You calling me sexist or whatever, is not going to make me watch your failure.
I'm not a 5year old to be influenced by some randos i don't even know.

Chris Neville
Chris Neville

Use Twitter to promote things and announce video/live streams but nothing else. A clueless US Senator? shocking.

Dash Attack
Dash Attack

Even a Bill Maher who a bigot against religion is like "Man I'm sick of this shit".

Brad DL
Brad DL

That was disgusting. F that lying senator. Was this senator at any KK cocktail parties.

o. s. liunors
o. s. liunors

gina carano: the new donald trump….

I stand with gina carano, and SJWs still called me misogynist

adrian adrian
adrian adrian

get on telegram

Max Lupo
Max Lupo

She should cut out the snacks.

Charles Huff
Charles Huff

The politians are just pissed Gina could get a bigger following just cause she actually backs up and DOES what she says. That and she could kick all their butts… probably all at once.

Wesley SnipesYah
Wesley SnipesYah

Time to sue

aaron bethea
aaron bethea

It's good to hear that Gina is tracking what's going on. We all need to remind those on the 'left' that there will be consequences for their actions. People like Heidi Heitkamp, a [former] public SERVANT, cannot be allowed to get away with what she said. Since the 'left' believes 'words are violence', then we're going to have to use that sentiment against them. I hope Gina sues the frack out of her.

Rafe Mountere
Rafe Mountere

At this point couldn't Gina find a lawyer and bring a suit against people like this who are flat out telling lies in national media.

Boogie Boo
Boogie Boo

It's pretty fucking sad that most politicians on the left have absolutely nothing to say outside of 'racist', 'Nazi', 'White Supremacist', and 'Trump'.

It's just as sad the politicians on the right are completely worthless. We the people need to vote these establishment do-nothings (both on the left and the right) out of office. We want our country and culture back.

Dawns Delights Art
Dawns Delights Art

This woman has nerve to call anyone nazi when she's related to actual German nazi party war criminals.

Lorettefromchaos
Lorettefromchaos

What a witch 🤮

hokieham
hokieham

The left changes definitions all the time to fit their narrative. Gina should sue her.

benton r.p.
benton r.p.

No proof, just slander. Wildly stupid and verging on a conspiracy of totalitarian oppression from the elite taking place.