Suddenly, Everyone is a Libertarian

Gerg C
Gerg C

I'm thinking sargon has an Indian back hair fetish with how often he mentions priteek Patel.

Padge112
Padge112

I've said it already. But where the fuck were these people when the laws were being changed to fuck us.
It's nice they are shouting our streets today but we lost them last March.
And we're just observers now at best.
The rest…fuck the rest.

Helen Hebert
Helen Hebert

As an actual Libertarian (registered as one foe at least 20 years), I find this comical. Where were these so-called libertarians when we needed to win elections?

walmartsuxhard
walmartsuxhard

Carol Beers from little britain as a event planner: 'Covid says No!' cough

Simon Hailes
Simon Hailes

Bring back Colt, the great equaliser.

Jacob Heyrend
Jacob Heyrend

Centrists are stealing the term libertarian. It is not for small government, fiscal conservativism, social liberalism, etc. It is defined simply by the NAP- non-aggression principle.

Fedora Shaman
Fedora Shaman

FreedomToons literally called this.

Winston Churchill
Winston Churchill

I am a Conservative white man and pro police, I say abolish the police give it 6 months and c how these little milky boys and feminists feel safe on the streets then, or all the drill rap films bragging about what damage they r doing in the community, honestly I am Conservative and pro police, I believe we should have double the police, but the anomosaty towards police and Wwhitte mmaless specifically will only keep persisting with the privalidge of the order and safety we provide societyy and the unreasonable behaviour of these spoilt sects will just keep growing, I honestly appeal to my fellow man to stand down step back don't help or even give them as much obstacles they give us and let's hear there tune about how safe people r on the streets after 6 months without police

Kyle Spence
Kyle Spence

They don't actually have principles, they are just addicted to self righteous condemnation.

liam Millman
liam Millman

Trust leftists to turn hypocracy into an art form.
I feel like brass eye has become reality.

LongLiveRockAnRoll
LongLiveRockAnRoll

Absolute bellend from the SNP…could you narrow that down a bit?

President-Elect Arthur 'Bomber' Harris
President-Elect Arthur 'Bomber' Harris

Global protest on Saturday 20th March at a city near you. Be there or be square.

Pete Mac
Pete Mac

Reclaim the Streets is controlled contrived opposition.

Idiodyssey87
Idiodyssey87

All people are herd animals, but women especially so, a fact the Establishment has used against us for the past century.

Semper Eadem
Semper Eadem

The depth of the narcissism is overwhelming. Schools and culture create this? Households, social media?

mpeugeot
mpeugeot

Peasants needs to behaves themselves or they will be canceled… LOL. England has not been free for a long time. This is f'ing hilarious! This whole thing is so meme-worthy and ludicrous that it's almost comical.

Jack Burgess
Jack Burgess

The campaign to end violence against women, which is already enshrined in international and UK law, is the cornerstone of the woke agenda.
It is grounded in a fake and misandrist narrative–the vast majority of victims of violence being men–and it is openly discriminatory: no one gives a damn about violence against men.
Continue to indulge this grotesquely self-centered bit of wokery and the precedent will be set for other groups to exploit. The rest of the woke agenda will follow inevitably.

Theliato
Theliato

There is no freedom now a days

Pygmalion
Pygmalion

Stay home or feel tha wrath of Cressida's strapon

Hugh Jones
Hugh Jones
Jezza One
Jezza One

Look at Spanish flu and the 1918 Phillephia celebrations. This resulted in a catastrophic increase in infections all due to tens of thousands packed in the streets in open air.

Hugh Jones
Hugh Jones

I feel SO much better now. I just had my dinner. I was SO hungry. Ahhh that's better!

TheForkhandles
TheForkhandles

The UK is among the safest countries in the world for women. The most dangerous countries for women are in Africa. Don't forget to remind your leftie acquaintances of these facts.

James Crockett
James Crockett

They've been doing this shit I. The us since the beginning.

emperors new clothes
emperors new clothes

can they reclaim my street its full of potholes and is unusable

PingDeMorte
PingDeMorte

Bristol didn't have agent provocateurs or far left zealots.. They had posh middle class people, lefties sure, but not crazy crypto anarcho fembots

Jefferson Henrichs
Jefferson Henrichs

I support freedom of speech… just not hate speech for all those bigots…