‘The Science’ Has Become a Secular Religion | Gad Saad & Zuby

Br1cht
Br1cht

I love your work dude!

tocarules
tocarules

Liberals: My body my choice.
Also Liberals: You must wear a mask, social distance, wash repeatedly, take a genetic altering rMNA vaccine, stay locked in your house, believe everything our "experts" say and stand idly by as we decimate your civil rights.

roy wall
roy wall

Preach!

BlackDogsMatter
BlackDogsMatter

I'll never understand why people can be so eager to surrender their basic rights. 🤡🌎

Ro Yamada
Ro Yamada

Follow the science but at the same time gender doesn't exist, there's 300+ genders and math and the sun is racist

Kara A
Kara A

I actually learned something new.

Nathan Kayhan
Nathan Kayhan

the science says youre a bigot now off to the gulag you go!

Nathan Kayhan
Nathan Kayhan

in olden days 'sinners' went to hell now 'sinners' get cancelled

SpectatingBystander
SpectatingBystander

I think the only thing saving zuby from the looney left mob is his colour. If the average white folk said half of what he said they'd be finished. Along with most of them are too scared of saying anything.

Sara Williamson
Sara Williamson
Thump Er
Thump Er

Its not about belief, its about wanting to follow a higher power/authority. Some people do not want nor need a higher power/authority which will tell them what to do, how to act, what to think or what is permissible. Most people do, they need that authority above them. Partly to decide for them, it makes life simpler, but also as a means of justifying things they would otherwise find objectionable. Think of all the atrocities justified with Deus Vult. God Wills It, so I must obey and kill the infidel.

I noticed how people would lose their Abrahamic religion, but then go to marxism for their authority above them which dictates the hows, whys and whats. I lost my religion and realized marxism is just another one, where the state is god, the politicians are the priests, the party members are the congregation, and everyone else is an infidel which is the same to them as being a nazi. The marxists have more disdain and vitriol for non-marxists than religious people have for atheists like Mr Saad and I.

Zainab Am
Zainab Am

Instead of Heaven, they believe in a Utopian Society. A world where everyones happy, prosperous and no injustices exist, but they must get there by following our political leaders, even if it means by force and coersion.

Luanne M. Ashe
Luanne M. Ashe

My thoughts and experience exactly. I was just booted from a job in spite of my medical and religious exemption from these masks of submission. I do not subscribe to the #CultOfScientism, nor do I submit to their dehumanizing rituals and vestments.

Brittney Richmond
Brittney Richmond

Don’t you care about the children Zuby?! 😂

Diane DiPiero
Diane DiPiero

So logical it should be easy to comprehend and yet so many don't see it.

kn0wr3zz
kn0wr3zz

Great video, it's the truth of the entire subject

Anti Woke
Anti Woke

Woke totalitarians reject reality, truth, facts, evidence, logic, reason and honesty. That's why they can tell whatever lies suit them, whenever it suits them.