The Great Pirate Era!! Before & After – One Piece Discussion | Tekking101

a b
a b

petition for "What if Rayleigh raised Ace?" Day 1

Johnny Pollack
Johnny Pollack

Love the video keep up the great work tekking

James Mayle
James Mayle

It's a good thing you didn't put Rogers's mustache on the light switch, you'd have blown you Pennsylvania.

Lorna Gem
Lorna Gem

I think there will be a pirate called Ann or Anne based on Anne Bonny.. I know Jewelry Bonney exists but just like Oda created two characters based on real life Blackbeard.. He might actually do the same

darren trivedi
darren trivedi

After the Great Pirate Era comes to a close we will either be left in Blackbeard’s Era of Darkness or Luffy’s Era of Freedom. In either case, the Celestial Dragons need to be destroyed for this to happen.

Javier
Javier

Roger’s pullout game strong no other kids

Klever B
Klever B

Woke up early this afternoon to some Tekking! No better way to start my day. "I'm gonna start some shit" Haha hilarious

Mohammed Sakayl
Mohammed Sakayl

119th❕❕❗❗❕❕❗❗

clearspira
clearspira

If Tekking's idea that the One Piece is some weapon that will remove all the barriers between the seas; I wonder how different the series would have been if Roger had STARTED the Great Pirate Era with that.

Romario Plowright
Romario Plowright

So instead of the new chapter this is what takes priority?

Always Glackin
Always Glackin

Nothing like working out to a Tekking video

Catriam Flockentanz
Catriam Flockentanz

5:05 It would also be completely irrelevant. How many children in the One Piece World are children of Pirates, who never ever saw their father. (And are more often than not probably conceived by rape? Roger for all if his crimes is unlikely to have done that, but in the grand scheme of things…)

darren trivedi
darren trivedi

Wait… if Roger had a daughter she would be named Anne? Like Anne Bonny, the famous pirate from real life history? What if we end up getting the plot twist that Jewelry Bonnie is actually Ace’s half sister?

SebDLuffy OP
SebDLuffy OP

Tekking's dream is to be a person who owns a bakery

Tell me I'm wrong ?

Bruno Alejandro Andrades
Bruno Alejandro Andrades

I was really hoping he would hava said the pie pirates lasted 3.14 hours

Jack Taliaferro
Jack Taliaferro

Gotta love random sam! I found out one of my customers nickname was weenie wayne because he loved hot dogs and called the weiners or weinies! I got this info from his cousin lol!

Ptscf2
Ptscf2

You already know that random Steve that asked where Roger left his treasure was the pirate captain for a bunch of citizens of Loguetown after pulling that shit. Absolutely no way random Steve didn't go out to sea unless the marines murdered him lol

Kayaba J
Kayaba J

I imagine that every single Marine in the world had their face fault scene the moment Roger started the Great Pirate Era.

Joshua Mangubat
Joshua Mangubat

Its 2:25am here in the Philippines 🇵🇭 and this video makes me don't sleep yet

Kajetan Janowski
Kajetan Janowski

Maybe that's stupid question but do we as readers know how looked the Roger's crew that in the end reached the Laugh Tale. I'm asking cause as we can see for example that Shanks was in the Roger's crew before he reached last island. So how it looked? Before his (Roger) last journey he asambled a final crew with decided to go and he just didn't choose Shanks or Buggy.

And I am bringing this up because as we all know after Roger's death Shanks offered Buggy to join his crew so he already had one.

I'm just curious and maybe someone could clarify this for me.

Capitan Spoiler
Capitan Spoiler

uh…interesting idea about Bartolomeo: could he use his barrier to create a air bubble underwater?

some random weeb on the internet
some random weeb on the internet

The great pirate age started with a legend now long gone… You will forever be missed, kissanime.

The True Corn
The True Corn

I swear this man is from ohara like when I need to remember something from one piece I watch this guy