Spirituality During Crisis: Peter Boghossian, Eric Metaxas, Rabbi Wolpe | ROUNDTABLE | Rubin Report

The Rubin Report
The Rubin Report

Watch Peter Boghossian, Ravi Zacharias, Eckhart Tolle & more SPIRITUALITY videos here:
Join Dave Rubin and fight big tech by supporting independent creators at Locals at https://rubinreport.com/
Reminder: Full episodes drop on YouTube on Sundays, but days earlier on rubinreport.com, totally ad free. Direct Messages on weekdays.

Larry Granstaff
Larry Granstaff

Thank you gentlemen for an honest, open conversation. The people in power are acting like children with their cancel culture mentality. We are like children watching our parents act out, resulting in a spiraling outraged victim mentality in our society. We need leadership with morals, ethics and respect for their fellow man. A moral compass. Love thy neighbor as yourself, do unto others as you would have them do unto you.

Quint Bromley
Quint Bromley

Critical race theory is antithetical to unity because it is predicated on the belief that America is systemically racist, law enforcement is a structure by which to reinforce that system, and all white people are complicit due to their immutable characteristics. Half the country disagrees with this ideological supposition, and the more Biden and his Woke Terminators patrol the political landscape with this in mind, the further we will drift apart.

JR ROD
JR ROD

Good-natured commonsensical people may find common ground and unity, however, there are diabolical bad actors on the extreme Left, BigTech, mainstream stateist media that have other antithetical agendas to undo all American foundations that bring us together: sabotaging the Constitution, destroying free speech, hostaging free markets and persecution of believers! Unacceptable! No one should be talked out of, disarmed from protecting and defending those American foundations that definitely do unite us!! Keep fighting 🔥 fire with fire! We are NOT in this together!! " Be equally unyoked with unbelievers! Period!

Crystal Lair
Crystal Lair

Where can we view mikes documentary?

forstenius
forstenius

When you host an atheist, please host someone with at least half a brain…

seasonstudios
seasonstudios

When people become so over the top political they actually lose a good part of themselves. People have forgotten how to listen correctly. If Trump had said I love the color blue because it represents good and CNN reports that he said blue but meant evil green, people have forgotten how to listen because they feel the need to follow someone who leads.

swiskowski
swiskowski

Can we point out Eric Metaxas is a Christian of supposed high esteem, yet he poked at Rabbi Wolpe by making fun of his speech and calling him a punk? What a role model!

Laura SG
Laura SG

Kohl's canceled the My Pillow orders because the pillows weren't selling well. You can still buy them there, in fact, until Khol's needs the space for new spring merchandise. Just saying. Not everything is a totally political decision.

Matthew Lindner
Matthew Lindner

Thx Dave.
Very much appreciate you and the work you do.

Cookie Love
Cookie Love

I believe! If Our Blessed Lord wants me now, cool.🙏😘

Tohlemiach
Tohlemiach

Yikes, that was rough. I like Eric a lot, but he clearly was not trying to play ball with the "Let's come together" play from the Rabbi and the Prof, and you can tell they were not impressed with that move. Wish this could have gone better.

Kathryn Ludrick
Kathryn Ludrick

Great interview.

Gail Smilanich
Gail Smilanich

Good show!! I can find no one to converse with me the way those gentlemen just did with you Dave. Kudos to you and thank you it restores some hope for humankind. But the world does need Jesus. 🙏🏼✨♥️🇺🇸

Allyson Doerfler
Allyson Doerfler

Peter stop insulting people who have another world-view. We don't believe nothing exploded and out came the universe or that non-living matter assembled itself and out came you.

Ja M
Ja M

Notice the only one being combative and bringing up areas of disagreement like mysticism is the atheist. Atheists focus on mysticism to avoid having the conversation on responsibility and morals that religion provides… which is why we find ourselves in this cultural position in the first place. Kudos to Peter for showing up though, shows courage, i'll stand with him against the mob any day.

Cookie Love
Cookie Love

Not trying to be flip but where's the Satanists? Many on west coast.

T P
T P

I hope he sings “Joe Biden Did You Know?”…

Jeff McCartney
Jeff McCartney

I can't post links.  Hilarious, considering.
this is on imdb.  Somehow.  Al
The Best Documentaries on US Voting Fraud & Rigged Elections

Allyson Doerfler
Allyson Doerfler

Rabbi, when a group is putting all their effort into subjugating others and ending our freedoms we are not going to either pretend it is not happening, or just let it happen.

Stephen Cochrane
Stephen Cochrane

I'm still in the dark about growthful being a word..but in American English anything is possible. I'm leaning towards it's not a word but probably will become one

John Brown
John Brown

I'm leaving the country…I'm moving to South Dakota! 👌✌👍

KatieLiz
KatieLiz

Why is it those on the right refuse to accept cancel culture has crossed to over to their side as well? I have had people right me off over Trump and Covid. I never liked Trump, and if I ever voiced that opinion in my circle, I regretted it. I am a nurse and have been ostracized because of my views on Covid. Yes it is more prevalent on the left, but just as California girls started inserting "like" into every sentence multiple times has become now the way everyone talks, cancel culture is doing the same. Del Tackett in the Engagement Project noted that satan's end game is for us to have fruitless, dead lives. The way to accomplish this is isolation. The right is NOT immune!

Cluckies Chickens
Cluckies Chickens

I agree, and disagree with all three of these men. And I'm glad for the discussion.

Kento
Kento

Four wonderful handsome men I wish I knew in RL.

Laura Dimama
Laura Dimama

This is such a necessary kind of discussion. Thank you so much!

seasonstudios
seasonstudios

In the end how much of this has to do with the slow loss of the classic family? If you have middled aged people wearing pussy hats and marching about the rights of trans women or abortion on the last day of the ninth month or that it is okay to censor those who don't agree with us, then how could one expect a university full of young people (offspring) that resembles any normalcy?

Maya Nagel
Maya Nagel

Did someone just censor a word?

Anunnaki Propaganda
Anunnaki Propaganda

We have a gramer notsy

Christina Mays
Christina Mays

Every single guest has a last name that looks like a bootleg version of the original last name

baseballrunner76
baseballrunner76

5:21 "but maybe the pandemic will be something of a reset for people"

Oof, careful with that word…

RedPill Bill
RedPill Bill

Spiritual atheism is the hardest core cope I've ever seen.

Jacqueline Kjono
Jacqueline Kjono

Someone should tell Mr. Metaxes to contact Jordan Peterson. They did the same thing to him a couple of years ago.

CheapShot Mike
CheapShot Mike

You can't be mad or surprised that people change their relationship with you after you do something that totally betrays everything that you proclaim to be.

Kram Snidka
Kram Snidka

God very clearly says for us to love the sinner but to hate the sin. No where does it say to embrace the sin and emulate it in the church. By now, you might have figured out that I’m catholic. I’m by that very definition pro life. Because no where in the Bible does it say that it’s okay to kill in order to solve a problem. Call me old fashioned, I’m all for living. God bless al 4 of you. Yes, even the atheist, he needs the intercession of prayers most of all. Lol

Keith Moore
Keith Moore

Hare Krishna Hare Krishna Krishna Krishna Hare Hare Hare Rama Hare Rama Rama Rama Hare Hare
****

Joan Higgin
Joan Higgin

Rabbi
Is talking shit

walter rogers
walter rogers

Ruben has got a good group of gentlemen speaking today.
I think they're worth listening to. Good conversation is somewhat hard to find these days.

Trading With Will
Trading With Will

Dave atheism works because it’s true, it’s not about whether something helps people, feels good or not.

Robert Liptak
Robert Liptak

@RubinReport Lost respect after that Prager commercial. Referencing millionaire Bernie and his 3 houses? It looks like…Sanders net worth – 3mil. Rubin – 7mil? Bernie's money interestingly came after a book deal at 70+ yrs old? Who's peddling a book at half his age worth double? Bernie would have to buy TEN houses at the prices he paid to equal out someone's 6,000sq. ft. 5 MILLION DOLLAR mansion. Sure… you're in the private sector peddling politics and he's a politician peddling politics but the man is far from a Romney elevator in the garage. Far from a Trump or for that matter…the majority of congress. His net worth is nothing special to be signaled out as a hit piece. Shame…

walter rogers
walter rogers

I REALLY ENJOY BEING A CHRISTIAN.
I GET CLOSER TO GOD EACH AND EVERY DAY.
THAT MUST BE WHY I ENJOY LIVING.

John Doe
John Doe

Fantastic panel.

Michael Flowers
Michael Flowers

I’m continually disappointed at Metaxas with his rude, unrelational skills when he smells a possible liberal of any strip. Calling the Rabbi a punk obviously offended the the rabbi. I immediately felt grieved and turned off. This is a poor display of attempted civil discourse and, once again, it’s the Christian who displays the poor attitude. I’m an Anglican priest but see the atheist and the rabbi exhibiting more basic decency.