An Emotional Return & 12 More Rules for Life | Jordan Peterson | POLITICS | Rubin Report

The Rubin Report
The Rubin Report

Watch ALL of the JORDAN PETERSON Rubin Report interviews and more here:
Join Dave Rubin and fight big tech by supporting independent creators at Locals at https://rubinreport.com/
Reminder: Full episodes drop on YouTube on Sundays, but days earlier on rubinreport.com, totally ad free. Direct Messages on weekdays.

Gerry Miller
Gerry Miller

I feel love for both of these men.

Konrad von Marburg
Konrad von Marburg

I don't know what else should speak out to Jordan about God's existence other than the miraculous, the bloody miraculous, recovery of his wife's cancer. Science, said she would die. Millions of prayers and God's intervention saved her.

KajunBowser
KajunBowser

Dr. Peterson continues to improve and his comeback could not be more timely. Glad to have him back in the fight, and thank you Dave for bringing this interview to the people.

Scott Bieser
Scott Bieser

There were very few good things to come out of 2020 but two of them were: Jordan Peterson's survival, and his new book.

Kenny B
Kenny B

Too many damn commercials

brady ryden
brady ryden

Gandalf the White has Returned

LK 6767
LK 6767

Amazon just shipped my pre-ordered copy of Beyond Order. Cant wait to sink my teeth into it tomorrow. Thanks for coming back JBP.

shaul Kramer
shaul Kramer

What a mensch.

You can see how he’s been hurt by the last couple years, but seeing him come back to the world “at the turn of the tide”… it’s like the resurrection of Gandalf.

maja cikara
maja cikara

That was great!!

soapbxprod
soapbxprod

Dave and Jordan together again. How awesome is this? Love in equal measure to Tammy and Mikhaila and the entire Peterson family, and Dave's Dave too. Hugs and handshakes.

Blake Greene
Blake Greene

This makes me so happy!! Keep fighting!

Jacob Kelly
Jacob Kelly

I believe he has taken on the weight of the world and it has manifested itself physically into his life. When you’re going they he’ll KEEP GOING

Al
Al

2021 will hold the Guiness world record for number of rooms cleaned

Robert Murphy
Robert Murphy

He is such a great guy, anyone who can try to demonize such a caring beautiful mind is the demon they try to portray him as.
Thank you Jordan for everything you do for mankind.

Robert Tietjen
Robert Tietjen

Wonderful to see you are doing ok Jordon Peterson! May each day get better!✌😎✌

Kenny B
Kenny B

If 2+2 doesn't equal 4 anymore all we have is war as a reorder. I say this as a veteran knowing full well what my words mean. Ill stand for what's right for my son and future generations depending on us.

Noemi Basset
Noemi Basset

Jordan seems to be in the rabbit hole where there are questions upon questions, no end in sight, it was said "I know i'm growing because I know nothing". He reminds me of a woman in labour, painful road to bring your truth to light. My best to all.

Ana Luisa L.
Ana Luisa L.

I have found a doctor that has almost 50 years experience with helping people get their health back by helping them do a proper body detoxification. With him, I have cured 2 diseases that have no cure according to mainstream medicine. I wanted sooooo bad for Jordan to check on this Dr's teachings. This doctor really decoded how the body TRULY works.

Debra Moore
Debra Moore

Jordan, we give you all our best wishes. Millions of us will be sure you and yours are never homeless!

Paula Mitchell
Paula Mitchell

What are your thoughts on a weekly day of rest in order to maintain and stabilize in the midst of chaos? Or daily meditation/prayer time?

Ima Kulak
Ima Kulak

God I love this man.

Jeffrey Personett
Jeffrey Personett

Only 1 perfect human has ever lived. He fulfilled all righteousness and imputes that righteousness. This is the good news.

Danny Boy
Danny Boy

Miss this man so much. Prayers for him to fully recover. Benzo recovery can sometimes take a year or more before you get fully back to your old self and have your normal amount of energy.

Vanities
Vanities

We need Peterson more than ever now. No one has the courage to speak the truth.

Stephen ONeill
Stephen ONeill

We don't take advice from people because they're "perfect". We take advice from people who we might want to emulate to some degree, or who might have a useful perspective on a problem we have.

Connor Mack
Connor Mack

He’s not back until he’s on Rogan.

Mike Durant
Mike Durant

This is the Peterson we’ve all been waiting for. Welcome back sir! Please put this in podcast form so I can listen to it more intently at work.

Emmiga Adamson
Emmiga Adamson

Only because you don't have your own life together doesn't mean you can't give people helpful advice. Infact often times we treat others better than ourselves by giving people the kind words that we are denying ourselves. How often do women tell others "don't be so harsh on yourself, you're beautiful" while at the same time we look into the mirror shaming our own bodies. I've never put professor peterson on a pedestal thinking he's the next coming, but simply appreciated him reminding me of the things that I already know, but have forgotten about, due to social conditioning.

Gloomspite Noob
Gloomspite Noob

"No wise man ever wished to be younger." –

Jonathan Swift

im eleventeen
im eleventeen

My favorite person to ever have existed

homefrontforge
homefrontforge

A steady diet of hard physical labor works wonders for psychological issues. At least it does for me.

Brandon Figueroa
Brandon Figueroa

Please put 12 more rules on audiobook.

A H
A H

The objective of cultural Marxism is to destroy our judeo-christian civilization. To destroy everything in order to create a new world.

Chokhmah Sabiduria
Chokhmah Sabiduria

I respect this man. His feeling of shameful is because he feels that he failed to live up to the standard of strength that he set for all his followers and his enemies. So, God gave him a test to humbled him. He will come out of this spiritually stronger than ever. This experience will give him the tools to help those that have gone through the same thing but haven't been able to stand up.

Gloomspite Noob
Gloomspite Noob

I look at trauma like a beach ball, go out into the water and throw the beach ball, the waves will bring it back from time to time. As opposed to constantly struggling to push the beach ball under the water to keep it submerged and out of sight a lot of more energy is spent trying to sustain that action.

TheEvil
TheEvil

Jordan Peterson hates brown people. He is just good at covering his racial bias. Of course white people sees him as Messiah. Sick

Jenn Bradley
Jenn Bradley

He nailed it "war on competence"

shofforth1
shofforth1

I miss these two talking to each other. They gave me comfort and food for thought 💭 which is more valuable than they will ever know.

Yajie Liu
Yajie Liu

Paula Mitchell
Paula Mitchell

It's best to communicate and ask "why" instead of stewing in the "what if…why me" self-pitying when things happen to you especially when inflicted on you by someone else.