The Future of Education: Sam Sorbo, Jill Simonian, Corey DeAngelis | ROUNDTABLE | Rubin Report

The Rubin Report
The Rubin Report

Learn more about PragerU Prep here:
Watch MICHAEL MALICE, ADAM CAROLLA, GLENN BECK and more ROUNDTABLE DISCUSSIONS here: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLEbhOtC9klbDG22n–rCDbv02-n8l6agL
Join Dave Rubin and fight big tech by supporting independent creators at Locals at https://rubinreport.com/
Reminder: Full episodes drop on YouTube on Sundays, but days earlier on rubinreport.com, totally ad free. Direct Messages on weekdays.

D R
D R

Conservatives just fear change and progress. The schools aren’t radical, European education is far more progressive and have better levels of education than the states.

Johnny Smith
Johnny Smith

Congress/Government is no longer public servants working for the American people, they are criminals and psychopathic control freaks working to enrich themselves, increase their Power, and Push their New Green Socialist World Order Warmongering Agenda!
Democrats… Republicans… Left Wing… Right Wing! They are all the SAME… there is ONLY 1 Party! The "GOVERNMENT PARTY" and they are Partying Like Hell with your Money! Bend Over… the Government is sticking the Red White and Blue Star Spangled Weenie to YOU!
Congress has evolved from a 3 Ring Clown Circus to a Shit Show of Lying Buffoons!
The Sheeple need to take a hard Look at the REAL Enemy… the Government! They steal your Freedom and Liberty, your money, your property, your privacy, your dignity, your future!
You are NOTHING but TAX CHATTEL!

Wake Up Sheeple… you are not Free! It is all an Illusion to keep you under control! That should make you so proud… stand up tall and march down Main Street Waving Old Glory and singing the Star Spangled Banner! Baaa Baaa Baaa

creature_five_fingered
creature_five_fingered

Jill needs a microphone.

Charles D Cossey
Charles D Cossey

Do more on education

LL Bell
LL Bell

💘👍

Jeff S
Jeff S

"The squeaky wheel gets the grease." That old saying is very applicable to parents getting involved and vocal. Especially important now that more and more SJW's are very active in education.

Stella Smith
Stella Smith

I have a friend who is a science teacher and says the new textbooks are just full of anti-science propaganda.

Wonder Woman
Wonder Woman

American sistem is full of "stuck ups" they forgot that back on the days people learn from other and elders.

From a fact. People that I know for a long time, they never had the chance of attending school. And many of them can build and/or fix many, many things.

The whole world wasn't created base on schooling sistem. Was experience pass by ancestors.

Carol Bruckman
Carol Bruckman

You can homeschool your kids and still stay involved in the local school system without endangering them by putting them in that atmosphere.

Vegas_5150
Vegas_5150

Mandatory diversity is discrimination

Debra McFarland
Debra McFarland

My granddaughter is homeschooled, she participates in town sports, she goes to dance class, she gets together with other home school kids and go on trips and hikes. She get plenty of socialization. she is also 2 grades ahead ! Of other kids her age.

Karen Kline
Karen Kline

Yay, Sam… I have saying why open our if we aren't going to change the curriculum. We don't need to be teaching our children how to be social justice Warriors and how to hate America. And especially not to teach that racist Critical Race Theory garbage.

Bethany L
Bethany L

3 smart people in this conversation and one bimbo (homeschool lady constantly uses fallacy and condescending remarks)

Jim DeRoma
Jim DeRoma

When our children were in grammar school my wife and I discussed private schools and home schooling for them. Even then it was ridiculous, BUT most parents didn't care! You HAVE to get the parents onboard with caring. We made the move to home school and we are so glad we did.

Jim Beacham
Jim Beacham

So, this YouTube ad here is Pakistan TEACHING us about the THREAT of Jews to the world?

Kram Snidka
Kram Snidka

I’ve been screaming for 25 years that the education dollars are best served by following the child. Thank God that people are actually waking up to the marxist monsters that started corrupting our children for the last 50 years. It always starts in the school system. Our colleges have been hotbeds for the last 60 years. I can’t believe people turned a blind eye to this all this time. Shame on you.

B M
B M

I thought Trump was going to be able to fix the education system with 1776 commission if he got 4 more years… now I have to keep paying for private school which I cannot afford

Carl Freedom
Carl Freedom

Hopefully this wakes people up into understanding that the school districts are so bloated there sensually just set up to serve themselves there is no serving the student or super serving the parent

Dash Roodle
Dash Roodle

Socialisation is a big part of education lady in pink. Home schoolers are notoriously precocious, precious and easily hurt and offended when not treated as mommy's special angel by everyone in real life.

Jeff Jacob
Jeff Jacob

When they can force you to pay for it, you have little say over what happens. My son is only in first grade, and we already have to supplement his education with additional materials. On top of that, the school lunch plan has to be avoided – it's geared to create weak, diabetic and therefore desperate children and undermined families.

Hanthorn .Family
Hanthorn .Family

$31,000/student? That's insane! In our school district in N.W. Ohio is under $4,600/student. BTW, we opened at the end of August, 5 days a week.

Amrit7
Amrit7

Thanks, Dave, This was an awesome segment. As usual (ps. I'm a state certified teacher in Cali planning to relocate to FL)

Tiffany Kristen
Tiffany Kristen

Fund the student. I love it. My kids are at a low cost Catholic school. It has connotation of the “poor” school of the private school community. They need the support. Especially when traditional fundraising is limited because parents are generally not allowed on campus. Fund the student!!

Roger Rabbit
Roger Rabbit

I tried to watch this on Firefox from the UK on a VPN and was blocked and redirected. I changed my VPN to the US, same thing blocked and redirected. I used a different browser and signed in with another account on a different US VPN server and finally got it to play.

George Marc
George Marc

I have a lot to say (from experience) about overcoming educational problems in schools. The big problem go far beyond teachers, to the authority to control (usually the elected school board). Any innovation will ALWAYS be smothered there. Forget wasting your resources there. It cannot be improved. Forget any school and instead show your children an example of a life well lived and the way to the public library. We did this with our two sons and were very successful.

Andrew Dock
Andrew Dock

Fascinating conversations between the three guest.

Carl Freedom
Carl Freedom

$31k per kid! What!? I thought 18 in Milwaukee was a lot

Stevarooni
Stevarooni

Lively discussion! 👍

Pamela Groves
Pamela Groves

Donny just not put our kids in the school system, elementary through high school; don’t let them go to college.
Nancy Regan started ruination of my daughter then she went to college. OMG, what she returned as . . .
Both of my kids are now released to their own thoughts & devices but, now there are grandkids, to be followed by further generations.

George Marc
George Marc

Courage, Values, Honesty, Reliability, Integrity, loyalty and Health lead to a good life.

A B
A B

I did home schooling for my senior year and went from very low grades to A's and 1 B

George Marc
George Marc

The rest is just details and individual interests.

sealtechblades
sealtechblades

It GRABBED my attention when the lady in pink, excuse me for not remembering her name, he didn't on the fact that our schools are no longer geared for educating our students and teaching them to find information on their own. Rather, they are an institution for teaching our children that they can never teach themselves!

Emily Larson
Emily Larson

I am not against home school I want to say that period I grew up doing a mix of private school overseas home school depending on where we were in the world and public school when we were in America. Having experienced all 3, I can say with some authority that the public school system in America by-and-large stinks. Now that does not mean that I think all schools stink I have substituted and student taught in some schools here in America that are good and I see the teachers really reaching and teaching kids how to think for themselves. I went to a private school overseas that taught me how to think for myself My mom did a great job of teaching my sister and I to think for ourselves. Having said that not old parents are going to be good teachers or good educators for their children. Some parents and their children do not mix well on an emotional or intellectual level in a teaching capacity. That does not mean that they do not have a good relationship having a good relationship does not automatically mean you are going to be a good educator for your child . I think it is Dangerous to say that you graduated high school but you don't feel adequate to teach your child therefore you are not educated. Maybe that parent just knows that they would not be a good educator for their child.

Taylor Van Buskirk
Taylor Van Buskirk

Outstanding, as always!

Steven Saunders
Steven Saunders

Tell Jill to take a bull horn to the meetings next time.

487shawn tower
487shawn tower

The Deck is so stacked in Public Schools I would not waste energy better spent on homeschooling your child!

Carl Freedom
Carl Freedom

Isn't it worth fighting for? The problem with trying to "cure" the public schools is they have been infected every level of administration to teaching to school boards to textbooks it simply cannot be cured. The other half of that is the beaurocracy is so bloated a large percentage of its effort only goes towards supporting itself. Those parts and people know who/what they are so they will defend their pointless positions all the harder because they don't have reasoning behind them so they have to defend violently. They can't have you thinking about whether you need them or not.

Carl Freedom
Carl Freedom

Teacher pay: nothing is more important than getting rid of teachers in a district all being paid the same, nothing.

Mama Noneyall
Mama Noneyall

I'm disagreeing, it is, At times, the teachers to blame. Not all teachers, but too many with "odd" beliefs bringing that into the classroom.
Sam is spot on👍🙏.

Melvin Shuster
Melvin Shuster

Thanks!

SurvivalBayArea
SurvivalBayArea

This is the first time I've heard Sam Sorbo – she hit it so on the nail as far as schools in the California Bay Area. Increase taxes, de centivize math curriculum, shove false Marxist race theory down their throats. Rinse and repeat. How do I know? My hs us history teacher had us reach Howard Zinn people's history. Within a week everyone in my class was running around claiming the country's founders were oppressive racist colonists. All of this, like Sam says, lends to the inevitable destruction of the institution (ala Marx) but these bottom feeding social justice activists don't know how to grow grass on their lawn let alone replace the public educational system. They're similar to DSA, tenants rights unions, Antifa, they're just born and raised in so much Marxist "liberalism" that they think destroying the nuclea family is a virtuous and wholesome goal. LEAVE CALIFORNIA now

487shawn tower
487shawn tower

Yes force you kids into public schools, China is laughing litterally to the bank!

Amlan Gupta
Amlan Gupta

Solve this and many problems – completely privatize education.