Media Ignores New Details of Cuomo Nursing Home Scandal | Janice Dean | POLITICS | Rubin Report

The Rubin Report
The Rubin Report

Learn about the INNER-WORKINGS of the Democratic Party with Dave Rubin’s FULL interview with TULSI GABBARD:
Join Dave Rubin and fight big tech by supporting independent creators at Locals at https://rubinreport.com/
Reminder: Full episodes drop on YouTube on Sundays, but days earlier on rubinreport.com, totally ad free. Direct Messages on weekdays.

stp479
stp479

Democrats did the EXACT same thing to seniors in PA, MI, and NJ. Fear of it making it known explains their efforts to erase Cuomo via his sex scandals.

Psycho Mikol
Psycho Mikol

Prepare for CIVIL WAR

Phillip Johnson
Phillip Johnson

This double standard is tearing America apart. Yeah! The enemy is winning!

Psycho Mikol
Psycho Mikol

Lil Joey Biden is a coward

Psycho Mikol
Psycho Mikol

Lil Joey Biden works for China

redxpen
redxpen

Eat the whole sausage, cuomo.

Truth WillOut
Truth WillOut

The legacy media is America’s biggest problem or should I say the oligarchs who own the legacy media are America’s biggest problem.

Sam Clem
Sam Clem

Cuomo's time as Mayor of New York has expired, he must disappear down in the sewerage hole, where he belongs.

Philip Belli
Philip Belli

I hope that cuomo's gonna do some jail time for KILLING so many vulnerable people.😡😡

John Edgewood
John Edgewood

I am taking care of my 86 year old mom…SHE WILL NEVER go to a "facility"

ragina Hoyt
ragina Hoyt

Janice dean im so sorry for your loss🙏🏻 I just lost my 96 yr old grandma, my matriarch. I believe the injection killed her

Jen Italia
Jen Italia

Cuomo needs to resign.

Knc Delivery
Knc Delivery

Ya the whole you can’t have contact with them was a bunch of crap Doctors aide nurses therapist walked through every day and you let them tell u not to come in our parents never went to home because we trust no one but they would have never kept us out or our parents would not be in the home

EtotheFnD
EtotheFnD

We all love Janice Dean

Mr Smith
Mr Smith

fake news SPARS 2025-2028 Document

Knc Delivery
Knc Delivery

Felt they had no choice is not a reason to infect. Other patients

Frost Colvaire
Frost Colvaire

The scariest part in all of this is the fact that all of this non-sense is now just sliding off me, because I realize that sanity left the station about 2 years ago. I just saw Tucker's headline about Reparations, in a sane year, the talk of Reparations would have had the country in an up-roar of debate…now it's like, "Meh, whatever".

Christopher Brandon
Christopher Brandon

The government don’t care about us, that’s why I advice people to invest in crypto

John Fausett
John Fausett

Why would any sane person, after seeing the misinformation circus, assume that vaccines aren't part of the show?

Knc Delivery
Knc Delivery

The Governor refused to use the military that was set up for care so no they where in New York for a reason and never used it you don’t commit a crime then cover your but for that crime

Knc Delivery
Knc Delivery

Yet they where finding PPE that was not being used

Vickie Roppolo
Vickie Roppolo

Of course they will. Why you ask? Because they are a big part of the problem. So why are they still up and running the propaganda machine? Seems like it would be great to get the truth for a change

PamelaVL
PamelaVL

Como also put positive covid on regular floors in hospitals.

David Martinek
David Martinek

MSM needed a stack of bodies to sell the pandemic. Coumo gave them the stack. Lock up MSM for mass murder.

Hank Reardon
Hank Reardon

Cuomo must be removed from office.

Elizabeth Taylor
Elizabeth Taylor

Crumbs! She looks like a ray of sunshine!

AJ
AJ

Cuomo is a murderer and everyone else who knew what was going on is complicit.our current administration does not care they are horrible human beings. if president Trump was in office we would know the facts and Cuomo would be gone at this point. I'm so sorry for your loss this is so sad and there's so many stories like this.

Bernie Getz
Bernie Getz

A bit too much book promotion with all the bookm staging. I finding it insulting. Like an infomercial.

Starforge1
Starforge1

Nothing will happen. If Cuomo has proof as to anything unethical on Democrat leadership they'll almost certainly give him a pass rather than risk him subverting them. That is the only logical explanation why they haven't gone after him. Party loyalty only goes so far because this subverts their message on sexual harassment even more than Clinton did.

Suzanne Wing
Suzanne Wing

Why isn't Cuomo removed-impeached by now? What's wrong with New Yorkers? If you are over 50-GET OUT OF NEW YORK NOW!!!

Randall Minchew
Randall Minchew

They wanted the to elderly to die. Progressive believe that old people are a burden on the health care system and cities in general.

7munkee
7munkee

Why do people feel the need to justify locking up their parents in a nursing home? Guilt? I quit my job, dropped out of college and moved into my mothers home to take care of her her final year. .And my mother and I never really liked each other as adults. I currently have my aunt in my home doing the same thing with her. Her own kids refused. Family is family. Blood is blood. Everyone needs to take care of their own…not dump them on the state.

Apologese to those who fell slighted, but if you have done this and feel guilty…GOOD. Did your parents abandon you when you were helpless?

Nothing irritates me more than this.

Peg D
Peg D

Cuomo also let his family and big money from campaign diner their shots before anyone.

Empty Cookie
Empty Cookie

The sexual harassment cases, whether true or not, is a publicist strategy to control the narrative that dominates the news.

Hunter Tomblin
Hunter Tomblin

Whitmer, Gov of PA, and Gov of New Jersey did the same thing

M W
M W

Nursing homes are hell even before Covid. Workers don't protect the patients from any infections including MRSA.

badassdahn
badassdahn

“Your fight is a valiant one but watch your back” seriously that’s kinda threatening her after killing her in-laws smh 🤦🏾‍♂️

Michael lear
Michael lear

It was horrendous here in the UK with our elderly people.
But what our government are doing is keep on ramping up the anxiety of the population with passing laws where all protests have been outlawed including if its 1 person protesting.
The general idea is to keep on generating incidents so the population will concentrate on the next drama rather than the government's handling of the pandemic including sending infected elderly

Chris Meek
Chris Meek

Telling ya now. Backyard chickens and pigs. A nice garden. Crazy good going back into the heart of this nation.