How 60 Minutes Edited Ron DeSantis’s Answer to Smear Him & Mislead Viewers | POLITICS | Rubin Report

Sevin Poe
Sevin Poe

DeSantis has Presidential qualities that I like. He stands by his words and takes no shit from these Liam liberal reporters.

Fred Flintstone
Fred Flintstone

I hate nbc, abc , cbs. I don't believe one word they say. Haven't for 25 year's.

sewing1243
sewing1243

Somebody needs to ask CBS: What does the County Commissioner in Glades County's comments have to do with the Governor meeting with Palm Beach County Government officials? They are two separate Counties and completely separate governments.

David Martin
David Martin

Democrats and their Media supporters are scum

2TRDGTF1 HD SGSFXDL
2TRDGTF1 HD SGSFXDL

60 minutes was funny back when Andy Rooney used to piss and moan about shit. Haven’t watched them in years, they were MSNBC before there was a MSNBC. 60 minutes has always been just a bunch of leftist spin doctors. I was amazed that Mike’s boy ended up at Fox.

thesuwisal
thesuwisal

It looks like Dan Rather never left cbs and 60minutes.

EagleEye
EagleEye

slander & libel are punishable offenses… sue them until they're bankrupt

The Green Man
The Green Man

I won’t hold my breath waiting for 60 minutes to make a retraction while adding in another lie for how it happened in the 1st.

GOOP _
GOOP _

Proud of my Governor! 👍 👍

Recce Sam
Recce Sam

Yup, never watching 60 Minutes ever again. They broke the trust.

Nancy Dubusky
Nancy Dubusky

I am so sick of the MSM trashing both Florida and our governor! My relatives and friends who live in Democratic controlled states think we are constantly in danger and will die from covid at any minute. The truth is that Trump is now gone, and so he has become their new Trump.

MyriamTT
MyriamTT

They know DeSantis has become a strong name for 2024.

greg crocker
greg crocker

wow shows even 60 minutes is a swamp scum pool of lberals

Kay Vee
Kay Vee

Just like Trump the lefty lunatics are so afraid of DeSantis, they can't cancel him.

cinnie2
cinnie2

I used to love 60 minutes years ago. At this point I don't know if anything I saw was the truth or not. Don't they worry about the world of lies they are creating for their children?

Robert Young
Robert Young

This kind of bs is why I don't watch 60 Minutes anymore.

Ancient Mysteries & Modern Innovations
Ancient Mysteries & Modern Innovations

Publix is a supermarket

Ronnie Spaz
Ronnie Spaz

It absolutely breaks my heart that the “news” / mainstream media no longer report facts. Leading to me wonder how long have we been lied to. Unless you take the time and do your own independent searches and truly educate yourself. People that do not do any research and absolutely believe what they are told and are unable/unwilling to think otherwise leading to part of the division in this country. This along with the horrible censorship of big tech and yes that includes YouTube. They literally bank on people’s gullibility and proud ignorance. It’s so very sad for many reasons. This is not the America I grew up in. I’m grateful I’m older and have less life in front of me as well as no longer have children in schools that are also indoctrinating them. We may never see justice in my lifetime but government/news/big tech will have to answer for what they do. Only then will taking a knee be justified before our lord Jesus Christ.

Fiona Harrison
Fiona Harrison

Do you know what ,, we r fucked ,, anyone trying to be honest and good r fucked by msn They will wonder when people rise up why

Lloyd Wright
Lloyd Wright

throw that whole 60 Minutes POD in prison.

David Gregorovic
David Gregorovic

How do so many press members become such activist??? Not cool they were supposed to expose corruption for the people not create fake stories..
Desantis has done a great job through a horrible situation, other governor's need to take notes

Jim Trucksis
Jim Trucksis

Such a fall from Walter Cronkite's level of journalism. CBS has destroyed their credibility

Phazed
Phazed

I just want to see the reporter to prove about the $100,000 claim instead of just being words.

Kevin Barry
Kevin Barry

He gave a complete account of the distribution process off the top of his head. Meanwhile our president couldn't tell you what he had for breakfast without reading it off a teleprompter.

PoodleScone
PoodleScone

I was wondering why no other retailers were mentioned in the CBS clip. It did not make sense since Biden suggested it. Apparently DeSantis did use CVS and Walgreens first. How can it be pay to play when the accused retailer was not an exclusive vaccine distributor!?

Dr. John Kupper
Dr. John Kupper

It is so sad to see this kind of behavior from the media. Dishonest people.

Hotspur
Hotspur

Focusing on 2 minutes of a report and ignoring the improprieties discussed in the remaining 11 does in no way absolve DeSantis.

Jimmy Mac
Jimmy Mac

At one time , many years ago , 60 minutes was a legit and interesting program . They did a great show on the lack of security at the southern border 50 years ago .

33479Leigh
33479Leigh

I’d sue the hell out of them, they are rabid

Craig Allen
Craig Allen

Media is trash. Utter rubbish.

LT Kell
LT Kell

What Governor Desantis said when he was on The Florida Channel is 100% correct! My eldest works at CVS & was doing the LTC's at nursing homes in December-January & it wasn't until January when Publix started providing the ability of people getting them there and once that started it alleviated them from a very hectic schedule & long day's of making sure our elderly population had the ability to get vaccines 1st!

Peter Giersberg
Peter Giersberg

i used to be a diehard 60 Minutes fan .. now .. 60 Minutes sucks .. I'll never watch again.. fuck you 60 Minutes

Hotwire
Hotwire

She wasted he time because she only listened to one side. That's the left's mindset, "the left are right and the right are wrong " but most of the time the left are wrong because they are simple fools.

Phuk Offe
Phuk Offe

Time to stop complaining about the media lies and time to start pointing out the people who run these media companies.

Tree of Knowledge
Tree of Knowledge

When has the world seen such weirdness???

Ken Shackleton
Ken Shackleton

60 minutes used to have integrity.

Jerry DeThomas
Jerry DeThomas

maybe they should rename their show '57 Minutes'…what's 3 minutes?…we'll cut out that useless crap…who needs it?

Jackie Willis
Jackie Willis

People will stop being on shows if they keep editing interviews to make people look bad. Shame on 60 minutes for changing Desanto's vedio.

Auntie-Fa
Auntie-Fa

Trump / DeSantis 2024?

Bonnie Lass
Bonnie Lass

I think they meant Cuomo, not de Santis.