Black TV Host Asks Guest to Name “Something Positive” About Being White | DM CLIPS | Rubin Report

The Rubin Report
The Rubin Report

Watch Dave's FULL DIRECT MESSAGE here:
Watch more DIRECT MESSAGES here:
Join Dave Rubin and fight big tech by supporting independent creators at Locals at https://rubinreport.com/
Reminder: Full episodes drop on YouTube on Sundays, but days earlier on rubinreport.com, totally ad free. Direct Messages on weekdays.

Brian Casey
Brian Casey

Mark Lamont Hill is a racist

Audie Jonas
Audie Jonas

He knows his dad😉

Rocco Muscarella
Rocco Muscarella
1 month ago

White people are the least racist. They asked in a college study how important is race to you. Every race said it was very very important and literally almost all whites said it wasn't. Whites free slaves…..fought for blacks and woman to have rights. Diversity means anti-white

John-Clayton Wilson
John-Clayton Wilson
1 month ago

Any Liberal, Democrat, or essentially Leftist person— are lead by “groupthink” and not individualism.

Aka: they judge someone not by WHO they are (individualism, character, talent or intelligence) but by WHAT they are. Aka— what category a person falls into— race, skin colour, sexuality, sex. Etc etc.

They can’t comprehend judging based on character. It is beyond their understanding. Which makes it SO FRUSTRATING to deal with them.

Beda
Beda
1 month ago

This is a real close minded way to look at democrats. You got hundreds of people saying they are not woke but Democrats and you say they must not be Democrats…. ok 👌🏼

Nestor Sanguinetti
Nestor Sanguinetti
1 month ago

Become ? They always were …

K Rich Aka Richie
K Rich Aka Richie

Black News Tonight 😂😂😂😂

NIkCan
NIkCan
1 month ago

Demorats distanced themselves from democracy a long time ago

Luizfigobr
Luizfigobr
1 month ago

A black man once said: let's not judge by color, but by character
And now a black man on TV wants to define positive or negative based on skin color.
Negative or positive is your character, your attitude, your education etc.
Humans have positive and negative qualities. Not colors.
You racist dummy.
He doesn't even realize how racist that was. He would if was the white asking him that.

Matesz
Matesz
1 month ago

White ppl will understand.

Alistair Balistair
Alistair Balistair
1 month ago

Rememebr… its white women who started this and are still leading the charge

KeyFrame11
KeyFrame11
1 month ago

So, just to get this straight. It's not white supremacists that are racist, it's the entire left wing ideological spectrum?

Cool. Got it. Where is my eye rolley emote? XD

Matesz
Matesz
1 month ago

There should be a country where all left, woke, communisms in any form should be a crime. I would like to migrate to this country.

Lori Davies
Lori Davies
1 month ago

How can there be a black news station?
Can there be a white news station?
Pure racism 😡

Justin Jordan
Justin Jordan
1 month ago

I dont want to be called white anymore. I will be addressed as non colored. We need to hold ourselves accountable for racial sins like the Tulsa massacre. Going forward we need to stop identifying ourselves as anything other than human beings. The issue is wealth inequality. Dollars bring dignity as Ice Cube stated. Lumping poor people in trailer parks really screwed minorities that had children raised in shitty areas in schools with no funding from tax revenue. Change zoning laws to require developers to build affordable housing in all areas. Problem solved now we can drop the race crap.

MrSubzero503
MrSubzero503
1 month ago

I like Dave. I like this channel. But, I call out bad logic when I see it.. albeit; the content I'm referring to probably has little to no impact on anything important and is more just a choice of wording on Dave's part that I'm nit-picking but, regardless!

Within the first minute of this video Dave requests to have a conversation with any "Self-proclaimed liberals, that are non-woke, and still considers themselves a democrat"
Someone offers up Bill Maher.
Dave then begins to explain how Bill Maher is could be who he's looking for and would love to chat with him but questioned whether or not Bill could even fit the description seeing as though Bill tends to fight the "wokeness" stuff – so he couldn't possibly consider himself democrat because "Democrats = Woke" .
But the very impossibility you explain of why Bill Maher can't fit the bill would highlight the exact same impossibility in which you requested in the very first place!
If "Democrats = Woke" then you can't have a "non-woke democrat"
That's fine if you want to infer something with blurred lines and "I knew what I meant" logic, Dave, but don't use the apparent absence of that same "blurred line" logic when critiquing someone's possible good answer to your request.

B Anderton
B Anderton
1 month ago

Yeah, make them answer the one question that even if you give a legitimate answer, you get called out for being white supremacist or some shit…

Bliksem
Bliksem
1 month ago

Just for interest sake, there are no black people in the USA, unless they are 1st generation immigrants from Africa. Even if you have only 1% DNA from another race, you are no longer black.

Oldie But Goodie
Oldie But Goodie
1 month ago

My friends won't shoot me for being disrespectful to them.

G Porr
G Porr
1 month ago

The guy should've been a dicn right back and said what I like about being white is I'm not black. Garaunteed that woulda made headlines.

Russ Hanneman
Russ Hanneman
1 month ago

"Enlightenment values" were a good idea, but Whites are the only ones attempting to uphold them. I'm tired of Whites being the only people attempting to sacrifice our group identity for the greater good. It's crystal clear the rest of the world wants to play tribal politics along racial lines. If that's the game they want to play, we should play it to win.

Arm Wrestling Secrets
Arm Wrestling Secrets
1 month ago

BLACK PEOPLE- Love it or leave it!!!! Do you really believe that this racist crap against White people is going to help you in a year? The joke will DEFINITELY be on you. We’re laughing at how pathetic you are!!
WHITE PEOPLE- Don’t put up with this BS for a second. My Grandfather died fighting for this country.
WHITE EMPLOYERS- Stop hiring Black people and see how much they want to continue calling us racists. They hate America, they hate all the other races, and somehow think that another country like Russia or China might treat them better.

El Nino
El Nino
1 month ago

imo if we're trying to preach against racism in america, then racism towards white people is NOT ok as well.

Alain Berlaty
Alain Berlaty
1 month ago

The left is racist with hatred and resentment.

Alain Berlaty
Alain Berlaty
1 month ago

He could say that he is proud to be a white human being.

JohnDaWhale3
JohnDaWhale3
1 month ago

Gabbard is not your friend amigo…she is a radical Leftist.

The Ultimate Warrior used to say "What's not for you is against you."

Greg Smith
Greg Smith
1 month ago

As George Carlin said, "People are good as individuals, but when you start putting them into Groups it all breaks down" or something similar to that effect.

Greg Smith
Greg Smith
1 month ago

One negative about being White: "The Sun is our enemy"

MyHeritageLegacy
MyHeritageLegacy
1 month ago

Critical race theory is currently taking the name “diversity, equality, and inclusion” in the school system now, to sneak it in without parents noticing.

Chaotic Peace Agent
Chaotic Peace Agent
1 month ago

The black dude looks 40% white himself. Gonna pay 40% of reparations there buddy?

Horace Crowe
Horace Crowe
1 month ago

I like being white because I am and doesnt determine who I am uuder my skin

plebes
plebes
1 month ago

"Name something positive about being white?" I don't get that question. We have the physical attributes that we have.That questions is nonproductive. Progressiveness is moving beyond that. How about instead of invoking questions about what's good about our race, gender, etc. we ask ourselves "how do I treat other people, how do I treat myself?" You can't fight racism with racism.

Tree Star
Tree Star
1 month ago

"Tell me something good about being white!"
Answer : "EVERYTHING IS!"

Viper
Viper
1 month ago

Dr. Hill is a cheap grifter.

MAGA0629
MAGA0629
1 month ago

I respect you Rubin. Just facts and truth.

Killed_By_The_Architect -
Killed_By_The_Architect -
1 month ago

Its truly scary how brazen, offensive and out of control blacks have become.

Killed_By_The_Architect -
Killed_By_The_Architect -
1 month ago

Its truly scary how brazen, offensive and out of control blacks have become.

Killed_By_The_Architect -
Killed_By_The_Architect -
1 month ago

Its truly scary how brazen, offensive and out of control blacks have become.

Killed_By_The_Architect -
Killed_By_The_Architect -
1 month ago

The thing I think is positive about being white is no one from my race is trying to kill me over my shoes, or what colors I'm wearing, or if they think I looked at them wrong, or if I'm walking through their neighborhood, or stood on their street corner, etc. Its nice to be part of a race that isn't killing each other at genocidal rates over nonsense.

Killed_By_The_Architect -
Killed_By_The_Architect -

HiddenFriend
HiddenFriend
1 month ago

Jesus, Gandhi and, Martin Luther King JR.
i strive to be like these great men.

danny hawk
danny hawk
1 month ago

Here's something positive about being White. We can be seen at night, Tattoos show up on our skin,We invented nearly everything that is used today, Best for last is WE DON"T CALL EACH OTHER NIGGER!

Stu Riley
Stu Riley
1 month ago

The ultimate minority is the individual. Yes, that means YOU!

Tepes1980
Tepes1980
1 month ago

Bravo?! Not really. I would say that he was quite craven! He should have made it clear that the host was asking a racist question!

Robert Jensen
Robert Jensen
1 month ago

It gives me the right to own slaves. Otherwise, no other advantages.
🤣

John Curtis
John Curtis

its a sickness

MJM
MJM
1 month ago

One positive thing? I have a few: We don't smell, commit crime, be rude and inconsiderate of others, be loud or have an inferiority complex.

Rick Collings
Rick Collings
1 month ago

Ur doing great work Dave!!!