The Only People I Trust for Reliable Scientific Info (Pt. 1) | Ben Shapiro | POLITICS | Rubin Report

The Rubin Report
The Rubin Report
1 month ago

WATCH Dave’s PREVIOUS INTERVIEW with BEN SHAPIRO: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ziGZVUw2_sg&list=PLEbhOtC9klbCr0iN2ANJbaV477B0eSpc6&index=2
Join Dave Rubin and fight big tech by supporting independent creators at Locals at https://www.rubinreport.locals.com/

Phillip Hiller
Phillip Hiller
1 month ago

I survived 65 years w/o masking, locking down, taking no shots for year's now. My Granddaughter had it she didn't pass rona I never caught it. Please advise w/ o saying get the jab.

Walt K
Walt K

You say not to trust , than you quote and trust the New York Times 🤷

adventure_photo
adventure_photo
1 month ago

It’s not a vaccine and it certainly isn’t “safe and effective “. One look at the Vaers data tells you all you need to know about these mRNA “vaccines”. Data out of Israel shows it’s clearly not effective. But Ben’s right about it being a freedom of choice as it should be but completely out to lunch when it comes to being pro Covid “vaccine”. And this pandemic is over, no matter how you look at it.

𝓒𝓛
𝓒𝓛

Beware of the 2 men who tell you who to trust

PolyPhonic Groove
PolyPhonic Groove
1 month ago

Results of what data on vaccines Ben? Not enough time has gone by for you to make that statement….who knows what could happen 5 to 10 years from now? I'll take my chances with the virus and let my natural immune system do its job. If you people want to be big pharma's lab rat have at it…not me!!!

Travis Lee Moser
Travis Lee Moser
1 month ago

Holy crap, Dave. Enough already with the long intros. We clicked on the video so we don’t need any titillating to watch further. “Come on, man.”

B V
B V
1 month ago

pushing a false narrative and legitimising the lie. bear in mind this guy hangs out with mark zuckerberg

Bro Life
Bro Life
1 month ago

This guy got the experimental jab? I thought he was supposed to be smart

Mr. Tombo
Mr. Tombo
1 month ago

Yeah, funny isn't it: If you are indoctrinating the younger generation, you don't really want to mess with them too much. However, the "older generation" would still represent a boat-anchor to the indoctrination process . . . so it's awfully convenient that's the age-group severely at risk for this thing. As you said, now spread World Wide. Nifty setup, or sheer coincidence?

Mats Rosengren
Mats Rosengren
1 month ago

As the death statistics for 2020/2021 does not differ significantly from previous years it is clear that Covid is an unsignificant health threat. The published death figures for Covid are clearly mainly due to a systematic false labeling of the death cause for deceased elderly people! To understand this you do not need to be a "scientific expert", some clear and logical thinking is all what is required! The "vaccination" on the other hand is not only unneccessary but obviously also ineffective! "Vaccinated" often are "tested positive" afterwards and therefore labeled "infected". This was the bad surprise in Israel! The potential adverse effects of this "gen-manipulation-quasi-vaccine" could on the contrary be severe, this is presently not known! The "blood clotting" problem has already been identified!

Michael Vanchu
Michael Vanchu
1 month ago

You said you don’t listen to/trust people that say “You better listen to me or you are an idiot”……..guess that means I have to stop listening to you Ben…….

Donny
Donny

Fu Shapiro!!!

Kenneth Matthew
Kenneth Matthew
1 month ago

The used covid to make Trump look bad now they can't go back

Girl oftheValley
Girl oftheValley
1 month ago

Since when is Shapiro each of our own personal doctors' telling us to get this death shot ??

Carol Daniels
Carol Daniels
1 month ago

I’m NOT getting the jab!!! I don’t use a face nappy or social distance !!! I don’t really care if you choose to do these things !!! Just sick of the implication (even from Shapiro) that I’m somehow stupid !!! my choice I’m not asking you do anything to protect me !!! My health is my business and my risk !!! The vaccinated just can’t help themselves!!! The risks for me of an experimental vaccine far outweighs the virus risks!!!! To date I haven’t heard one unvaccinated person request anything from the sheep who got the vax other than to be left alone !!!!! This has always been none as FREEDOM!!!!

Paul's Treehouse: Philosophy + ASMR + Art + Coffee
Paul's Treehouse: Philosophy + ASMR + Art + Coffee
1 month ago

Here’s a question, why should the unvaccinated in France and other countries requiring Certificate Of Vaccination ID’s even pay taxes when they are not allowed to enjoy their own country’s infrastructure?

Dennis Riley
Dennis Riley
1 month ago

Why should we "trust" the experts at the cdc the nih when they have a vested interest in the vax. The govt owns a substantial financial interest in these vaccines and they wouldnt lie would they , not about anything so important like life and liberty !!! I hope you caught the sarcasm

Nick23at63 Nick
Nick23at63 Nick
1 month ago

The sad thing is that you really can't even trust the data, either, when it comes from certain entities. They have flip-flopped the cycles for PCR tests in order to get more or less positive cases. Fauci lies about GOF, the CDC tells us to get vaccinated to prevent the spread, then when the virus spreads within the vaccinated, the message becomes that the vaccine only lessons the symptoms and doesn't prevent the spread. Best advice would be to make sure your own immune system is as healthy as it can be, and to treat any symptoms immediately.

Walter White
Walter White
1 month ago

Ben's not one of us. Don't respect him, he doesn't respect himself.

Robert Lamirand
Robert Lamirand
1 month ago

BEN THANKS FOR ALL YOUR WORK DAVE SAME TO YOU MAM HA HA I REALLY LIKE TO LISTEN TO BRET AND HEATHER MUCH RESPECT TO ALLYALL

Steph Jezo
Steph Jezo
1 month ago

You can tell he has a mainstream doc in his family (wife) the way he supports mainstream medical rhetoric. Why can't he have common sense and discretion here like he does for other things? He has about half of it right but the rest…..is lacking.

Mr. Tombo
Mr. Tombo
1 month ago

By the way, really good, really relevant question you identified for this segment. 'Who do I trust for rEliable Scientific Info". Honestly, I don't think there's ANYTHING ELSE MORE IMPORTANT at this time. Not for me anyway. Everything else is almost smoke and mirrors. Who's talking out their "blowhole" versus who's using good practice and demonstrating credible reasoning?

Thanks.

Florence Cline
Florence Cline
1 month ago

Beware of false or falsified “data”. Question from whom you are getting your data. Can our government be trusted, at this point, to provide true data? If the data is false, no amount of careful analysis can reveal the truth.

The history of medical science, nutritional science, educational “science”, all of science really, is riddled with error or deliberate deceits (Sigmund Freud comes to mind), and everyone should know that data can be manipulated to “prove” your theory, even unwittingly.

Please read “Bad Science” by Gary Taubes, and his other books exposing a few of the fallacies and mistakes made by scientists who believed themselves to be unbiased. No one is and some have motivation to deliberately deceive.

The Inflated ego is the enemy of any type of research and also of we who are examining the researchers’ work.