CNN Guest Proposes Truly Chilling Rule to Convince the Unvaccinated | Direct Message | Rubin Report

Linds
Linds
18 days ago

God I love you Dave! I spit out my coffee when you told Ms. Wen what she should go do with herself 😅. Wish we were friends just so I could listen to you bitch about people ❤

TxCowPoke
TxCowPoke
18 days ago

The federal government needs to stay out of our lives…this woman is beyond sick!

Joan Hampton
Joan Hampton
18 days ago

You just disturbed the kitty's nap. Of course he was mad at you. 😉
So, what if your whole family is not vaccinated ?

oneski io
oneski io
18 days ago

Seems Canada is the making vaccine mandate include traveling!!!

Oo
Oo
18 days ago

Ok so I guess us here in Hawaii we never leave island again

Vanities
Vanities
18 days ago

Dr. Wen should be aware of how dangerous a powerful authoritarian government can be…unless her ancestors were the ones in power in China…then it is very rewarding.

Grimzuhl
Grimzuhl
18 days ago

Our forefathers put in a rule as well it’s called the Second Amendment

Do not put that evil on cats

B
B
18 days ago

Testing (my comments are being deleted)….

Tim Dion
Tim Dion
18 days ago

What's a better strategy? How about a government committed to securing the blessing of our liberty?

Will
Will
18 days ago

I'm willing to bet if you put the shades on, that Wen lady would certainly be one of those evil alien people from the movie They Live. Or simply a CCP plant.

Darren Hughes
Darren Hughes
18 days ago

Dave's comment on "Not living in a functioning democracy" was almost the best sum up (best descriptions in the fewest word) of this BS I've ever heard. He just needed to include China being behind all this for a perfect sum up.

Penny Lane
Penny Lane
18 days ago

That cat that was howling is just a fearful cat. I wonder how you would do being locked up in a cage 24/7. You need to learn more about cats.

Joan Hampton
Joan Hampton
18 days ago

Health expert my foot ! She's a totalitarian nitwit.

P Pow
P Pow
18 days ago

Look up a Nazi and u'll find Leana Wen.

BUBBLES
BUBBLES
18 days ago

That cat was scared and just needed love and probably would have been a wo fearful cat. Its scared and needed you. You should have taken that cat because they have obviously abused him. Go back and get him. He was beautiful. I have a loving draft car that makes that same sound when hes scared. GET HIM TODAY and the country would love you

Kuuipo Jones
Kuuipo Jones
18 days ago

That cat situation was not funny! The cat was petrified and you definitely was not compassionate concerning his circumstances!

Richard Parker Smith
Richard Parker Smith
18 days ago

The stupid and ignorant part of this whole mandatory vaccine thing is that the vaccines do not prevent you getting infected or transmitting the disease. What it does pretty well is that it protects you from getting so ill that you are hospitalised and die. Transmission never was part of the benefit but ignorance wins every time in the Socialist Utopia of the Disunited States of America. Keep up the good work Dave.

Osel Somar
Osel Somar
18 days ago

Chinese style of persuasion…

Gail Smilanich
Gail Smilanich
18 days ago

Well I think I’ll just die alone then because I am not getting vaccinated so if I can no longer travel so be it.

Tina Christie
Tina Christie
18 days ago

The Fauci box is insanely disturbing. You should use that stuff to start a bonfire.

william mcculley
william mcculley
18 days ago

Thanks Dave, love you and your show. My family, friends, neighbors and myself have not been vaccinated and will not get it. They developed it way too soon, and anyone that gets that poison in their body is CrAZY!!!!!! What is in that vaccine? All I know is a lot of people that got it are coming down with health problems!!!!!

bootycarter
bootycarter
18 days ago

Communists love fear. Subverting our Rights.

M
M
18 days ago

You are outraged that this would happen in America but you are ok with this happening in Canada.

StonedDragon
StonedDragon

That's Hannibal from Mr. Right 😂😂

Melissa Lee
Melissa Lee
18 days ago

But when we fight back to protect ourselves and protect our children, they will label us terrorists. They will use it as an excuse to take our guns and our liberties and our freedoms. They are being that child who harasses the other child until the other child hits them first, just so they have a reason to "hit back."

Tyler Markham
Tyler Markham
18 days ago

I like Dave Rubin on his F-word, angry days.