BLM Riots ERUPT In Philly, BLM RAMS Row Of Cops With Truck Running Over Cop, Mass Looting All Over

Spooning Goat
Spooning Goat

I'm sick of this shit

Riqrob
Riqrob

Burn Loot Murder. Advertize Looters, Arsonists WILL BE SHOT ON SITE. Then do it. The end

Nafetitive
Nafetitive

The Left believes they should get away with murder (literally and figuratively), that society owes them a free pass to commit any number of crimes. If we let them win, every day will be the Purge.

Woodchuckk
Woodchuckk

In West Philadelphia, born and raised.
In BLM riots are where i spent most of my days.

Meme Pundit
Meme Pundit

MSM is reactionary media. MSM never tells you why, they never explain the entire issues at hand, they just tell you how to think and who to be mad at. It's continual projection, speculation and manipulation, and the people are falling for it!! If the people just took a moment and gathered their thoughts, did a little bit of research into the matters that offend them, and they might start seeing a pattern. MSM is blatantly lying to the people, and the people better start waking up to this before America looks like Venezuela, Puerto Rico, Cuba, Haiti, maybe even Libya or Syria. If Trump is elected, the people better start implementing measures to make sure propaganda is no longer allowed to be disseminated upon the masses, or we'll fall down that rabbit hole immediately.

Trollmaker 101
Trollmaker 101

We need Trump to win.

Matt Pando
Matt Pando

They want us all dead.
They will walk us to our own mass Graves and bury us alive if they but could…

Patrick Collins
Patrick Collins

The “realignment / reset” is a confiscation of currency. Transition to digital currency to mitigate accumulated debt caused by central banks. Very bad idea…

Greg Stoll
Greg Stoll

I'm going to work on the ambulance in Portland the morning after the election. We've all been buying body armor.

12 AM
12 AM

I wonder how many are aware that Bush, Cheney and the big banks are backing Biden? Claiming to be part of the resistance and fighting for the people and voting for Biden is complete ignorance.

Randolph Espinosa Jr
Randolph Espinosa Jr

If Trump loses America is hosed.

Robert Lavender
Robert Lavender

did they feel that was acceptable behavior ?

Ghislaine Hiers
Ghislaine Hiers

I dont eat beef but I do eat chicken. I think cows are cute and chickens are stupid. Andy Dalton was targeted bc he is a ginger in the NFL.
I feel like I am 2 people so I identify as 2 this meaning I need 2 votes.

Nathan C
Nathan C

When some of these deep blue urban centres flip red because of the violence. I wonder how the democrats and the media will try to spin The incredible economic boom and increase in the quality of life in those areas. Are they gonna say the economy is really The result of the Democrat leadership that just got voted out?

Eric Peters
Eric Peters

8:30 Knife can kill you, 20 foot rule of thumb. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aDPlWAq-11I

guinnessfan420
guinnessfan420

They weren't ready for war. If this was the ccp, those 'protesters' and generations of their family would be dead

Chad Thunder
Chad Thunder

CNN: “Racist police barricade mostly peaceful motorist in Philadelphia.”

TacoLoco1000
TacoLoco1000

You have to defend yourself, I don't care if they call themselves "protester" or "activist", by the time this thing is over you will all understand

Ian Robertson
Ian Robertson

When did the democrats and the left become this crazy? Why are these people so insane?

g18886
g18886

This is the biggest Democrat political rally thus far.

Rich Callahan
Rich Callahan

New Yorkers talk too much. They are nothing to worry about. Civil war will be quick and painless.

Hunter Powell
Hunter Powell

Anyone remember when trump went to Chicago and that city isn’t going to prepare for any violence

IAM REAL
IAM REAL

I hope trump comes down hard on the rioters after the election and finally ends this disgusting behaviors

Nigel Bardoe
Nigel Bardoe

Picture at 10:00
If I believed that cops were targeting and killing black people because they are racist, the last thing I would do, if I were black, is go stand next to a line of them with my back turned during a tense situation. They do not act as though they believe the narrative they are out protesting for.

R' merac
R' merac

I am with a private detective/security agency in Eastern Pennsylvania. If you email me, I'd like to give you our website. Thanks. [email protected]gmail.com

AllSystemsGooTech Af
AllSystemsGooTech Af

Everyone i know got their trucks lifted just in case

JimBitWay
JimBitWay

And yet Tim still wouldn't deploy the Microwave Weapons, C'Mon Tim grow a pair

M Long
M Long

What ya get for emboldening a group of people to do what they want without consequences. Lessons need to be taught.