Spotify DEFENDS Joe Rogan For Hosting Alex Jones, Alright I’m Down, Let’s Get Alex Onto IRL

Vinny
Vinny

Its hilarious how the left spread there lies but if they believe someone on the right is a liar they should be banned and shut down, jor roga literally fact checked alex on every point he made as he knows the left liberals would so he made sure everything alex said was checked and backed up

Joseph Zentmyer
Joseph Zentmyer

I love Alex!!

Caedes82
Caedes82

I dont agree with you on everything, but i do appreciate your content.

Michael Ledford
Michael Ledford

Alex Jones has done more to expose corruption than Judicial Watch ,Alex Jones is responsible for slapping sane Democrats out of our Comas where we Voted for Trump than all YT channels combined,if it werent for the deep investigative reporting by Alex Jones & Info Wars Donald J Trump would not have been elected president ,theres no reason except being lazy that every conservative should visit the Info Wars web site to continue hearing the most real news in America ,Fox news hasnt done in a year what Alex did in a week to expose leftist corruption .

CONDITIONING BROKEN
CONDITIONING BROKEN

It's what the people want Tim. I am taking credit for this if it happens

T C
T C

Anyone that uses the term Climate Science is an asshole.

Martin Green
Martin Green

The way these journos frame everything is insufferable

Nunya Business
Nunya Business

Discourse, debate, and discussion are all very important things in a free society. The issue is the left shutting these things down. If you don't have discussions with opposition you are in a bubble. Bubbles are bad for societal growth. We need a free thinking society to progress.

the lion
the lion

Just for the record I for one wasn't mad about Vaush getting a platform I was mad at his ideals and the way he would weasle away from the bad of CRT ANTIFA BLM and the left in general, then claiming he wasn't engaging in what aboutism but Tim was, and complaining about Tim making generalizations about the Left and socialism while he made generalizations about the right and more or less claimed there was no such thing as right leaning Libertarianism. The guy had me fuming at points but I welcomed hearing him speak just to hear the insanity and rediculousness of his arguements. He struck me as a "man" who has never done a hard days labor a day in his life.

John Stilos
John Stilos

Alex Jones has been right about more stories than CNN

Marcos Luna
Marcos Luna

YESS MAN! I love Alex – Idc what anyone says.

SethTheProphet
SethTheProphet

Turning the freaking frogs gay!"

Ben Maltais
Ben Maltais

Remember when shows used to have the Phrase: “We make no representations as to accuracy, completeness, correctness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. It is the reader’s responsibility to verify their own facts”. That’s all they need to say. Absolutely pathetic

Scarlet Crusader
Scarlet Crusader

The left won't be happy until they silence anyone who thinks different from them. They are the true Nazi's of the world.

Maximus
Maximus

I'm glad to see people like Vaush, the more he is "exposed" the better.

Dean Metz
Dean Metz

BTW, no one cares who you have on, but when you let them spew lies without a significant challenge, it makes you look weak, Tim.
It's the same reason you banished Adam. You're only good at spouting off alone or among betas like Ian, who will do anything to not rock the boat.

I Celebrate Caliber Diversity
I Celebrate Caliber Diversity

Alex jones is awesome, definitely have him on.

Outlier Z
Outlier Z

This means spotify is struggling financially. It'll become public in a while. They always act like brats in good times, and come back to reality when they are afraid.

enigma2274
enigma2274

Dude, watch the episode! It’s not a morsel stretched, moron. Joe was checking him as they went and kept proving everything he said was nearly always right. Alex is a guy who is right 90+% of the time and the media attack the small points he’s wrong on. Sorry, everyone isn’t perfect. When you take in as much info as he does and work from memory, sometimes you’re off a bit in answers. Joe fact checked throughout the night and seemed genuinely amazed that Alex was so right about so many things. As well as the things in the last year he predicted years ago to Joe.
It’s one of the best shows Joe has had. Too bad he’s doing sober October while Alex drank too much, so it was messy at the end a bit.

Josh Wokojance
Josh Wokojance

I love that the leftists use anti vaxx as a reason why they hate Alex Jones. Meanwhile, Jim Carey and Jenny McCarthy are huge anti vaccination activists who are well loved by them.

Martell World
Martell World

I BELIEVE in FREE SPEEECH. You may not agree with everybody. That means SOME people may miss the importance of FREE SPEECH! CENSORSHIP is not what our COUNTRY WAS Built on. I'M a person of Color. WHY THE H*** would condone CENSORSHIP. EVERY AMERICAN HAS THE RIGHT TO SPEAK THEIR MIND! NO MATTER WHAT COLOR THEY ARE> OR AT LEAST IT USED TO BE THAT WAY!

Outlier Z
Outlier Z

Vaush is very much like Alex Jones. He isn't even a very good advocate for his positions, so having them on just shows who they really are. Some people like both, but neither are the most convincing.

etherealnine
etherealnine

Because tim all of these people acting like they're better than the left are the exact same. They like to act like they're superior and right all the time. There's quite alot of them on here except they do it for the left. As soon as you start critising the right they'll turn on you. They're only here right now is because the left is so crazy that you have to call them out all the time.

Join The MAGA Party At TheDonald-DOT-Win
Join The MAGA Party At TheDonald-DOT-Win

I down voted the vaush video because he called you 'far right' and you didn't push back AT ALL

TheWolverine1984
TheWolverine1984

Alex Jones talks about anti vax conspiracies. CNN talks about 'Putin controls Trump' conspiracies and 'There is rampant racism in the USA' conspiracy. I don't see anti-vaxers rioting and burning down buildings.., So you tell me, which is more dangerous?

J
J

This is a must.

ananterlope
ananterlope

Here's hoping the YouTube overlords don't just shadowban your video, if you do chat with him, or they just remove it.
Youtube vs Spotify who'll win the censorship war 😛

Explorin'Jenkins
Explorin'Jenkins

Ya know, Tim. I think you should expand your news criteria to other things that happen in the country. Good and bad, like and I hate to bring him into this but, John Oliver. He talks about small shit occasionally, like the waste water plant or gerrymandering. A broader net catches more fish.

Anthony Blake
Anthony Blake

"I'll build a shelter in the middle of the woods" Prove it and you'll have my upmost respect (from a bushcrafter)

Vinny
Vinny

The podcast has had over 4 million views in under 24 hours

Occult Rites
Occult Rites

All I need is weed

BuBba KuShInGToN
BuBba KuShInGToN

We shouldn't be allowed to just bitch about someone and ruin their lives I'm terrified that they may win.