Netflix Show Pushes INSANE Wokeness, CA Schools Vow To Trigger White Racial Awakening In Children

mercury13
mercury13

leftists are always angry there part of a hate group.

Zerkain
Zerkain

Willing to bet milk toast fen e sitting won't help you out buddy.

Nemophilist
Nemophilist

The world needs a White racial awakening.

M EZRRE
M EZRRE

Youtube removed my comment.

Bill Dill
Bill Dill

and today marks the day Tim officially transformed into The Quartering lol

Zebra Dun
Zebra Dun

Welcome to re-segregation (D).

Milton Hunter
Milton Hunter

ALL of this imagined and manufactured "woke systemic racism" is only promoted by those profiting from it. And for what…. the sake of "virtue signaling?" It's sick in the head and must be stopped. They're leaching on children through comics and entertainment and shove this narrative morning , noon, and night. If they would stop, it all would. Get this crap out of our school system and our entertainment. This is where the brainwashing starts… and look at the useless product coming out of this.

Papa Brown.
Papa Brown.

Immigrant privilege is taking away from the people that built this country and the immigrants receiving hand outs for nothing

Mara J. Skywalker
Mara J. Skywalker

Sure smells to me like like they want to use these identitarian "anti-racist" clowns to purposefully increase hostilities between racial groups and provoke a race war

Bauce
Bauce

Can we leave cultural shit to families and just have schools teach like i dunno… math, science, history, literature.
Can we teach these kids to spell before virtue signaling?

ReecesPiec3s
ReecesPiec3s

Modern Segregation

KuddlyKittyKat
KuddlyKittyKat

Why are white people not allowed to be proud of their heritage, while every other race can?

Just a guy with a YouTube chanel
Just a guy with a YouTube chanel

Maybe that guy in the '40s was onto something…

Matt Zach
Matt Zach

USA is in big trouble.

I am not Amused
I am not Amused

I like how 'woke' they are by lumping 100 or so ethnicities into the single group of "Asians".

MR J76
MR J76

It's so simple

Robert Michael
Robert Michael

What I'm hearing is Tim say.."Don't educate Whites on their awesome History..'' It's dangerous??🤔

Dea Culpa
Dea Culpa

I just wanna throw up anymore! They really try everything to split society!

defleppardette
defleppardette

As a child I was taught two things. First treat others the way you want to be treated. Second don't judge people by the color of skin but by content of character. So glad I no longer have kids in school. Good luck parents of young kids. Public schools are crap!

yossarian1633
yossarian1633

"Identitarianism" that word has too many syllables.

ƥƕƖƖıƥ
ƥƕƖƖıƥ

Any time you hear buzzwords like "Equity" or especially "SOLIDARITY" – you are talking to a Marxist, or a brainwashed useful idiout. This word particularly is their little nod. Know your enemy 👍

Specter User
Specter User

Tim— “When I hear people talk about anti-white stuff, I’m like: That’s meaningless!” 20:10

Iautocorrect
Iautocorrect

Oh no, white people loving themselves.

Robert Michael
Robert Michael

10 that's exactly what POC has been doing for years now Love your race Love your history so I shouldn't white people of their race and love their history maybe then we wouldn't have all this stuff that's happening..?🎯

John Baker
John Baker

I feel like it's white inferiority if not black supremacy. All the bowing and prostrating that's been going on in religious fashion. The vaccines being denied elderly because of their white predominance. It just seems like an inverted pyramid orchestrated by the government and activists.

D K
D K

Yeah itler youngen

Just Call Me Bookworm
Just Call Me Bookworm

0:00 Yeah, Steven Universe was always kind of woke to begin with. I didn't realize it at first, but once I thought about it, I realized that the show is trying to encourage lesbianism. After that, I cut the show out of my life.

Adolf Wasrite
Adolf Wasrite

white racial solidarity and compassion? white racial awakening. Hell yes. That sounds great. About time we put those lesser races in their place. You're allowed in our pro-white communities, Tim, don't worry. Asians are honorary.

Foul Mood Central
Foul Mood Central

Whites have been beat over the head endlessly about how everything we are, everything we have, everything as it is now is because of them. and i am not talking about the benefits here. its always about what isn't right. what isn't fair. but always about how everything is rotten and wrong. and accusing one people of being the cause of it all is insanity. this cult is trying to foster a desperate hatred for whites. a desperate plea to give in to blind hatred and be as obsessed as them with their ideology of seeing only power and priviledge. they want a world in which the weakest and the cowardly thrive by torturing the good nature out of society. IS THAT A WORLD YOU WANT TO LIVE IN!? i ask you!