CNN PANICS As Media Layoffs Rock Fake News Outlets, Socialist Magazine Says Its DOOM For Journalism

Mobile Civilian
Mobile Civilian

It kinda seems like Dems are cleaning house. I think their getting rid of the sjws and the lefty activist's.

꧁༒TOG༒꧂
꧁༒TOG༒꧂

They killed the Golden (haired) Goose, what did they expect?

CON-GRESS SUCKS
CON-GRESS SUCKS

I like to promote my Instagram @JUMPBABY on your channel. Do you have something similar to Instagram advertisement? Tim, your news company is going to EXPLODE. I wish you would offer some type of additional advertising similar to Instagram

xylitol chocolate shmackos
xylitol chocolate shmackos

They aren't driven by greed or capitalism. If they were, they would be writing ragebait about Biden. There is plenty of material. But they aren't going after Biden and his failure of a presidency. I guess they sacrifice themselves for their cause.

Gabriel Boorom
Gabriel Boorom

Everyone is getting used to the lie Joe Biden won legitimately. Because they have been trained to. And encouraged to. And are being coached to accept & move on… OR YOU'RE CRAZY!!! Meanwhile Joe Biden cannot finish a sentence. But he's not demented, it's a stutter.

aaxxsed
aaxxsed

CNN has been collapsing for like 10 years. When will it finally die?

Cherry Picker Guitars
Cherry Picker Guitars

My small town journalist niece, who’s 38, quit here job due to her publishers politics, and began a pod cast! That’s here in Canada! Personally, I won’t give CNN et al, a single frick’n view, anymore! Not even to see how whacked they are! Screw ‘em! Support independents!
Peace

Evelyn Sanborn
Evelyn Sanborn

Our paper went totally woke, couldn’t stand it, so it’s failing

Charles Yee
Charles Yee

time to learn to code! bwahahaha!!

RichMenace_94
RichMenace_94

80 million people did not vote for Biden

stultus es
stultus es

Despite trying really really hard, I just can't seem to muster up any sorrow for CNN

Don't let the reporters mic hit you on your lying fat arse on your way out!

Ishi 123
Ishi 123

The fake news media is the enemy of the people, democracy and America. Anything that's bad for them is good for the country and the world at large.

James O'brian
James O'brian

I was deprogramed . Thanks Tim!! Signed, former social Democrat

LACHELA W
LACHELA W

I dont believe 80 mil voted for a senile old man

moah dakka
moah dakka

All I can do is freaking laugh at them as they are shocked of their coming failure. Didn't they say something really snide to coal miners back in the day? Like learning to….oh, yeah…do codes and stuff. So yeah, they can just do that, right? Didn't forgetful grampy biden give them all the free things they wanted? So they can go to code school or something for free, right???

Ree B
Ree B

What did Trump call it? Umm…oh yeah, I remember, FAKE NEWS!

Joshua R. Poulson
Joshua R. Poulson

Maybe if they want viewers they should avoid terminology like "morally white".

D W
D W

I was unaware that Kansas City was a small town…The place has 3 professional teams. The population is huge. Cmon Tim!!!!

Fuzzy
Fuzzy

Maybe they should learn to code

Timothy Michael Gould
Timothy Michael Gould

Tim! Hire me!

Captain Cook
Captain Cook

They sold their credibility to the Democrats. What do they expect.

TheTrekGuy97
TheTrekGuy97

Does it seem like half of a lot of the videos lately are self stroking/promos? the IRL is fine but the daily trio.. really haven't cared for pretty much since the site went live……. but.. i guess i'd do the same if i was going all "hollywood" lol 😉

Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam
Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam

Learn to code

Jon Art
Jon Art

Tim I don't think many, if any of your viewers believe that 80 million thing.

Quite Indeed
Quite Indeed

Better learn to code.

Charl0z
Charl0z

I too have a room temperature IQ and conflate capitalism with right wing.

John Dziadek
John Dziadek

Yay.

David Geiger
David Geiger

Media is collapsing, journalism will continue. This is a big deal because media has been without real journalism for a long time now… was the click and rage bait worth it, the institutions will fall while 3 letter executives parachute to safety.

EnLaMatrix1
EnLaMatrix1

"Fake news propaganda machine is no longer relevant, sheeple will lose their jobs in no time"
Me: *Sips coffee* Ah, good morning indeed

David Anderson
David Anderson

If CNN would go under and go away, there would be a massive cheer rising across the nation

Active Evolution
Active Evolution

Journalism is DEAD, and Journalists Killed it!.
If Journalism stopped today, they wouldn't be missed. If anything Journalists muddy the water with their spin on everything.

Everyone has a camera phone, 99% of people have data, The vast majority of people have social media…. Thats basically how we break news now anyways, why exactly do we need some pompous wannabe who feels they deserve 150K a year to write an article that is nonsense?. The answer is, We Don't!.

Nolan Armstrong
Nolan Armstrong

LeArN tO gReEn JoB

de fund
de fund

I go to TIm Pool for my confirmation bias dopamine hit 🙂

Romeo Whiskey
Romeo Whiskey

Awww ‘cumon … don’t equate “ news“ with papers .
Nobody buys newspapers for anything except to line the bottom of their birdcages .

Look , I don’t need newspapers any more than I need a buggy-whip to drive my truck .
Magazines are passé…
I don’t use a typewriter and snail mail to send letters … I text like everyone else .

Even network news is taking a backseat to online sources….
Printed media is an anachronism… and TV is going the same way .
Papers should be in museums , along with heliographs , telegraphs and the pony express . .

Martin Stringer
Martin Stringer

the media are the enemies of the people. The faster the activists vomiting their stupid mandated narrative go live under a bridge, the better off the country will be.