Cyberpunk 2077 Delayed Again By 3 Weeks To December 10 After Going Gold

YongYea
YongYea

Why are we still here? Just to suffer? Every night, I can feel my cyberleg… and my cyberarm… even my cyberfingers. The cyberbody I've lost… the cybercomrades I've lost… won't stop hurting. It's like they're all still there. You feel it too, don't you?

SURPRISE MECHANICS (MERCH): http://www.yongyea.com

– BattleBladeWar

– Mark Taylor

– Theron Webb

– Yue

AGgie Moe
AGgie Moe

I see a late January release date.

Mountain King
Mountain King

At this pace I'm waiting for em say its actually delayed until 2077…

Michael
Michael

I swear this game better be flawless with little to no bugs

Gilney N. Mathias
Gilney N. Mathias

This is BULLSHIT now, period. Those companies should stop putting all the blame on COVID –'

ethan golston
ethan golston

Wait weren't you upset about the crunch that they imposed, and said CDPR should delay the game. Now your complaining that game is getting delayed. This delay show that the leadership at CDPR is pretty bad.

Vex Mythoclast
Vex Mythoclast

Well fellow gamers now we can all collectively let some of the hype die down and realize that late November or early December we will see yet another infamous yellow page announcing another delay.

JAMEZ GAMEZTM
JAMEZ GAMEZTM

I think they misspelled silver with gold

Theodore Bear
Theodore Bear

I can wait. That's okay. Honestly I commend them for this because it seems like they're doing the right thing by their employees.
It sucks they confirmed it to that one guy.
After December 10th they ought to just get it out and fix anything they want with free updates though.
I hope Penguino is able to get his day off on the 10th.
Anyway I got Cyberpunk2077 on preorder and I'm not really mad. I'm excited.

Sitting On Ceilings
Sitting On Ceilings

Oh fuck, I'm so happy this happened. I can't get it while I'm so busy with school. Wasn't going to buy a copy until my exams were over in mid December, but now it'll just be days later! I was so afraid of spoilers destroying my hype, now I can play it the week of release! SO FUCKING HYPED 😁

MochaGoat
MochaGoat

I am one of those people that have more games than I know what to do with, but still doesn't know what to play, so, even if Cyberpunk wasn't delayed, I would probably, still, take a while to get into it. lol

Mike Hancho
Mike Hancho

I already had my concerns about how it would perform on a ps4. Now im definately gonna wait till after its out for a week or two to see what its like.

Please_Consume_Irresponsibly
Please_Consume_Irresponsibly

I’m still less mad about the Cyberpunk delay than how Fallout 76 launched.. I’d rather wait for a flushed out game instead of getting a half made mess

Chris Moos
Chris Moos

Meh… It's not the end of the world to me. Looking forward to when its done.

Only thing I worry is that all these delays will build a level of expectation that can't be achieved.

AIRGEDOK
AIRGEDOK

Poland has labour laws that make "crunch" impossible. Overtime does not equal crunch and people need to stop talk from a low information base line. You can only work 48 max per week in Poland. So a max of 8 hours extra per week that is it. You also can only work an max of 150 hours overtime per year period. Also this work is compensated by time and half, this is not work hard and you'll get a bonus this is work hard and we will pay you overtime AND you will get your yearly bonus. This is NOT crunch they are not working 60+ hour work week for months. Also overtime in Poland can't be compelled so there is no mandatory overtime. They were ASKED to work overtime. And maybe in the USA that means you have to work overtime but I have numerous times in my working career in Canada, told employers no to overtime and not been negatively affected because strong labour laws change employer expectations. Also when i have been able to work overtime I have, so my employers know that i will help when i can but sometimes i can't. You know it is a give and take relationship. The framing that polish overtime just before the release of the game is "crunch" is a lie based not on the reality of what CD projekt Red is doing but what other studios have done. Collective guilt is bullshit, judgements should all be individually based. You can tell the previous articles on this topic are bullshit because they don't even know polish labour laws and don't make any mention of specifics neither do they claim CD Projekt Red is breaking the law in poland. So what is more likely so asshat created a knowing BS article lacking specific details on polish law to frame the crunch allegation in actual context thus making things APPEAR worse than they actually are or one that an author exposed CD Projekt Red violating polish law while investigating cyberpunk 2077 crunch but just decided to ignore that fact and not put it in the article?

Daux Gaming
Daux Gaming

Plz tell me this is clickbait

Rule1 NoNames
Rule1 NoNames

It will release in feb 2021.

SEREFKI
SEREFKI

Dont trust companies, not even the best ones.

Kekrin | TheMagicalDrunk
Kekrin | TheMagicalDrunk

I blame the sudden partnership with Stadia being a good part of the cause. 🙁

Phil#08
Phil#08

Cyberpunk 2077 delayed………Thanks Jason Schreier

L Zion
L Zion

Not even gonna buy this game but I enjoy watching fans stress 🍿

Roo Morgoo
Roo Morgoo

So sick of this shit. No good mmos to play. No Cyberpunk. I just don't care anymore. I'll just watch a playthrough on YT when it comes out. Pay them 60 bucks to get jerked around for a decade.