PS5’s Scalped By The 1000’s In 2021 As Retailers Fail To Stop Bots & Scalpers Exploit Loop Holes

YongYea
YongYea

Console makers and retailers need to step their game up with purchase security, this is getting ridiculous.

SURPRISE MECHANICS (MERCH): http://www.yongyea.com

– JT Scout

– Simon S

– Theron Webb

– Yue

Félix L
Félix L

Regulation is the only option at this point. Oh and the socials network need to cancel those accounts. Period.

Onion Ring
Onion Ring

I personally believe that scalping of this level should be extremely illegal however anyone willing to buy off a scalper deserves to be cheated out of their money, you are the fucking morons enabling these scalpers to make a profit and continue to scalp.

Gateaux Q
Gateaux Q

CAPITALISM THANKS YOU FOR YOUR PATRONAGE

JL
JL

these scalpers are trippin..having a next gen console aint that serious i can wait. Instead i can go back and take time playing the games i havnt played on the ps4 and maybe even the ps3. if people stop buying consoles from scalpers they'll stop buying them out

Sageisback
Sageisback

Get a PC. Everything else with resolve itself.

DaxJax The Fax
DaxJax The Fax

Easy. Just wait and don't buy from them.

Shenanigans Nuts
Shenanigans Nuts

Been months and still can't get my hands on one. I've given up on this, Bought a gaming Pc and don't even care for a ps5 anymore.

bluestripetiger
bluestripetiger

Of course the retailers are out of their league trying to contain the mass damage of these scalper bots. You would need to hire 24/7 online tech depts to prevent his from happening and I doubt any retailer is willing to go that far.

Carlos Santos
Carlos Santos

The problem is too many stupid people buying from them. If people stop buying they will stop.

Justin Sheriff
Justin Sheriff

Sorry its funny to me people still want a system with only like 2 to 4 games for that system at least right now just get a ps4 for right now more games on it I'm not a xbox fanboy or a ps fanboy I just thinks its crazy to buy a system with only that many games to play. Unless your honestly buying to to get it for ps4 games if that is the case why? That just sounds crazy to me. Its the same for the xbox X and S.

Bran C
Bran C

I'd be curious to what the retailers' purchase review controls really are, these consoles would have to be physically sent somewhere so why is there not a simple check on duplicate shipping addresses as I'm guessing these scalpers don't have a unique shipping address for each console? I'm not a programmer but seems pretty simple step to add on top of whatever else they are doing.

Justin Leo
Justin Leo

Isn't it weird that you buy every other console by walking into a Walmart or game stop but yet A PS5 is only sold online where everybody is scalping them tell me that's not planned.

F Λ L L Ξ Ν
F Λ L L Ξ Ν

Just shut down the website directories for the PS5 & Xbox Series X/S at this rate. Limit the sale of the consoles to only 1-2 consoles of each platform per person and I think that that should help out

Evan Evans
Evan Evans

SONY got their money and have zero funks given if your butt hurts. This wouldnt have been allowed to persist if they cared to begin with.

Space Jam Joe
Space Jam Joe

Personally I was one of the lucky ones that kept trying and trying and was successful, I really liked how my Best Buy did the ordering process where you HAD to select a store to pick up the console and only let you purchase one, maybe other retailers can do this in store only pick up and one per customer

Nate Morningstar
Nate Morningstar

I tried to get a PS5 from GAME UK when there second batch came in. As I was trying to login to my account it told me that I had to wait 1hour before I could so I did then when it was my turn there website crashed😡🤬 so from then on I’ve given up even trying to get one on there site or anywhere else. Like others who have commented we should go back to selling them in stores.

Dan Geer
Dan Geer

Stop selling the consoles online only and sell them in THE FUCKING STORES!

Jeff H
Jeff H

I might just skip the PS5 unless they release them in stores.

DarkArmedDuelist
DarkArmedDuelist

This could very easily be fixed. Don't buy the ps5s on ebay or a 3rd party for a grand. Just wait, they will run out of money and be stuck with them.