Leaked Elden Ring Gameplay Reportedly From Year Old Build, Even More Footage Leaks

YongYea
YongYea

Elden Ring is looking like a more colorful Dark Souls with a more expansive world, and I'm digging it so far, though obviously, the upcoming trailer will show the game under a better light.

SURPRISE MECHANICS (MERCH): http://www.yongyea.com

– JT Scout

– Simon S

– Theron Webb

– Yue

Daniel Hermoso
Daniel Hermoso

Leaks like this will always end up leading to games being ruined. People will either bash it for how it looks or some other stupid reason and will eventually lead to a rushed release. I'm worried about this game with how people are hyping it up and trying to get them to rush out trailers or release dates. Seems people didn't learn from the whole Cyberpunk, Anthem, mass effect and other games that became trash due to being rushed.

Editor RBR
Editor RBR

If this has the difficulty of Soulsborne, I’m going to weep. I don’t have the time to master that punishing dodge-based combat system.

RotcodFox
RotcodFox

Wow, two full-length videos in one day. Awesome

Ben B
Ben B

Honestly, I preferred the silence from Elden Ring to constant unrealistic promises followed by delays or disappointments.
Also I would be pretty shocked if Elden Ring compares to Demon's Souls remake in terms of visual fidelity; FromSoft is simply not a studio at the cutting edge of graphics like Bluepoint, and Elden Ring was not build as a 1 platform game with the design already set. However their art direction is second to none and more than makes up for any minor shortcomings in fidelity if their previous work is indicative of Elden Ring's future.

Wasteland Drifter
Wasteland Drifter

All I'll say is…..don't rush it Fromsoft….don't rush it.

Mercenary Tau
Mercenary Tau

The only thing worse than a reaction video is one without the video.

Austin Wertman
Austin Wertman

Hey Yong, I suggest doing a video on the troubled development of Dying Light 2. Check out the recent article by TheGamer.

MrSwitchblade327
MrSwitchblade327

This actually has me worried

Cynical Soldier
Cynical Soldier

Elden ring is like one piece, we won't see it in another 5 years

maximilian sterling
maximilian sterling

In times of hype the elden ring subreddit will choose a host one of royal hype to bring about hype for itself and thoes who sub.
Wait a minute, "choose"? So this thing is alive?
In a way, the elden ring subreddit thrives on the collective hype of all thoes who subbed, in return it provides power, hype, attention as it grew it created a consensus of its own, in my arrogance I sought to use the elden ring subreddit as weapon of hype, but it's power proved to great to control, it overwhelmed us,and lead to our destruction.
That's why you made sure the game was never actually real to stop history from repeating itself.
And to prevent others from suffering the same over hyped fake fate, as my beloved wife.
What's gonna happen to the people in the elden ring subreddit?
If they remain bonded to the subreddit, they could be lost to it forever, the love for video games that actually deserve hype is all I have left, my Burden would have become thoes who didn't used to be in the elden ring subreddit when the time was right, but now it falls to you.
Me?
make sure elden ring is never made
Save the people in the subreddit, save them.

KorbinX
KorbinX

So yet another counter game. I mean I get that's what made Dark Souls "hard" but I hope they put some more into it besides just a tiny game(story/volume/etc).

I honestly don't know why Dark Souls received the reviews and following it got…the game is super basic(combat is super garbage), storyline(although good) lacks substance, and the sequels were terrible.

To each their own I guess.

dragonspath
dragonspath

Will it be on switch?

BOT 2034
BOT 2034

Now we wait for project awakening and deep down

Augusto
Augusto

I was starting to believe that Elden Ring was a collective hallucination.

QuantumBlue101
QuantumBlue101

I was not able to picture any of the trailer. I have no imagination lol

Jonathan Pretty
Jonathan Pretty

Hurray! I can't wait to fight and die my way to the platinum for Elden Ring!

November Guy
November Guy

I figured it was from an early build since there was a lot of reused DS3 and Sekiro animations.

No8lc7 C
No8lc7 C

People are gonna over hype this and ruin it like cyberpunk….I'm mean it's already started. Yongs merch will soon mimic the elden ring text lol.

marco fisher
marco fisher

Woooooo yeeeeaaahhh baby that's what I've been waiting for that's what it's all about

Knight in Space
Knight in Space

Sounds like SOUL SORCERY is making it's infamous return

Hellboy
Hellboy

Love the video. Been watching you since your dark souls vs Skyrim video.

Ron Yuma
Ron Yuma

witcher x dark souls

I like it

TimHortonHAW
TimHortonHAW

About time we've heard something.
Release a trailer then don't say a damn thing about it for two years…

Kunwar Kannamwar
Kunwar Kannamwar

I had hoped that there would be some changes to the combat system. Like a Nioh style fast paced combat system

Ruairidh Koch
Ruairidh Koch

My nigga, any plans to play or cover outriders?

Laurae Steele
Laurae Steele

Hey Yong, is there a filter on your forehead?

Grob83
Grob83

PRAISE THE… sun?

DEEP VOID
DEEP VOID

When you describe what you see in a souls game you sound absolutely insane to the person listening 😂. I remember the first time I described the orphan of Kos to someone

Vesper Lunaris
Vesper Lunaris

Bruh lets go… im thirsty for them souls…. i need this void filled

Souless Deeds
Souless Deeds

I just want ALL YongYea videos to just be you showing no pictures or video. And its just you describing what you see.

Matte
Matte

Ah yes, Yong back at it again milking the youtube game by posting multiple videos about the same shit.
Question is, is it gonna be another sonic with like 6 pointless videos simply because it was a popular thing?

TheRealEND
TheRealEND

Hope the dodge is more similar to sekiro or bloodborne. Sick of rolling all over the floor. Looks stupid imo

Theo K
Theo K

Can't wait for Berserk: Demons die twice

Ratus
Ratus

That Elden Ring trailer is fake… That dragon looked like Skyrims Alduin landing…Even the flames down…it was probably a modded game or something…

I am sorry I have never seen ANY Dragon Asset in the Souls game land like that…I have seen something VERY similar in skyrim…

One of those dragons looked like blue dragon in the re release of the Demon's Souls game…(/r Elden Ring)

SP
SP

Can you cover the insane microtransactions in Roblox games? They are literally getting kids hooked on gambling at young age, and are much worse than EA.

Anton T
Anton T

Hopefully, it will be better than this leak. Because it seems like they are making more of the same and not much differently!

Apophis STR
Apophis STR

Tbh, graphics are never Fromsoft's specialty, rather than adding more pixels on their texture, they care more about adding subtle details into their designs and that's the direction I prefer too.

LYS
LYS

Lol made for last gens version, remember CP2077

TMA LIVE
TMA LIVE

Internet is like “If you aren’t gonna show off Elden Ring, WE WILL!”

Juice Box
Juice Box

Keeping hype in check esp since it appears this isn't coming until 2022.

Limit Breaker
Limit Breaker

He is literally describing a video to us, hype and expectations are already too high.

sean hufty