Assassin’s Creed Valhalla Players Pissed, Ubisoft Add Worse Transmog & MTX Amidst Game Breaking Bugs

YongYea
YongYea

This is Ubisoft testing the waters on monetizing transmog. Don't let this test be successful if you don't want to see them adapt this model to all their games and push it further. You give them an inch, they'll take everything.

SURPRISE MECHANICS (MERCH): http://www.yongyea.com

– NEO JASON VAMP

– The Brothers Tiegs

– Theron Webb

– Yue

Jacob Strong
Jacob Strong

You literally are All FOOLS!!!! STOP BUYING THESE CRAP GAMES! Ubisoft sexually assaults its employees and if that's not enough there games are trash anyway! They do this every year. They try to take you for all your money and manipulate you. STOP SUPPORTING UBISOFT!!!

Captivating Crow
Captivating Crow

Are we really surprised at this point?

vincent207
vincent207

The last Assassin’s Creed I played was Black Flag. Glad I jumped off before Ubisoft’s greed got to this level.

Citizen Warhorse
Citizen Warhorse

At this point, yeh. Fuck them they deserve what they get. It's like you got this guy who made a box with a hole in the side and for a small fee you can put your hand in it and when you do a mousetrap snaps over your hand. Next year the same guy is there but this time his box has glitter on it and like a moron you pay him and expect something good this time.

Tommy
Tommy

Saw this coming a mile away with how Odyssey turned out. THANK GOD I skipped out on purchasing this shit show of a game. This is why I torrent games now…

Tim Burton
Tim Burton

Stop buying their games!

Rana
Rana

Sometimes I never understand why people keep buying AC games when they've been shoving MXT in their games since AC: Origin. Origin was just ubisoft FIRST testing waters, ground zero and see how far they can push without making anyone mad, everyone kept chanting bullshit like "it doesnt affect the gameplay and you dont have to buy it" now we're finally reached to the point ubisoft give no crap and just want to make quick buck before they can make another AC: Indian potato edition or maybe just take it to japan since everyone begging for it.

Ragnar
Ragnar

I fucking swear people find anything to complain about. Really? You have a problem to pay 50 silver that drops from 1 enemy? Then dont play games rpg games.

Shayne Thomas
Shayne Thomas

Sooooo happy I returned my copy to Amazon.

Neo Moon Sevin
Neo Moon Sevin

I don't think I want to play assassin's creed Valhalla now after seeing the complaints surrounded ACv

medulla78
medulla78

This is why like EA, I DON'T support ubisoft games anymore, evevryone stop falling into those greedy companies' traps

Samuli Tyyskä
Samuli Tyyskä

Oh, Ubisoft!🤮

Roger Alvarez
Roger Alvarez

How are they still in business?

SteveGames
SteveGames

You know what? Maybe people should just STOP BUYING NEW GAMES.

Rimon
Rimon

GR wildlands players: First time?

Animelytical
Animelytical

Unisoft turning it into a free to play game that isn't free to play, huh?

Nelson Arteaga
Nelson Arteaga

This is insane. I didn't experience any bugs on my play through.

Chris Allie
Chris Allie

There's literally no reason to play this game after a couple of hours. Everything is the same, just colored differently. Fought one boss, pillaged one "town," found one "treasure," you've pretty much done it all. Ubisoft has been making the same tired tripe for TWO decades now. They've lost all semblance of creativity, and thanks to this farce and Watch Dogs Legions, i have to wonder just how lame and boring they can make the next Far Cry.

The irony in them touting the next far cry in having the biggest world yet when they cant even make their smallest worlds worthwhile. They keep dropping the ball. For the life of them, they can't come up with something even simplistically fresh, and keep pumping out these boring, no frills, cosmetic laden microtransaction platforms for children.

Luthariii
Luthariii

Is it a single player game? Yup, then that’s what trainers are for 👍 I’ve been using them to get around cash shops/grinds in single player games for years now. Fuck their stupid greed. Not going to stop me from enjoying the game, and I’m not spending a dollar extra than the price of the game itself.

thatepicwizardguy
thatepicwizardguy

omg ubisoft is a bad company that doesn't give a fuck? when did this happen? wow I'm SO shocked and surprised!

/s

Eyas
Eyas

Whenever you talk about EA or Ubisoft’s scummy monetization please don’t say that’s just a one mans take lol

Gideon Garcia
Gideon Garcia

Why are ppl still falling for Ubisoft's shit?

Connor Gunning
Connor Gunning

So glad I didn't buy this one.

Mythical Pancakes
Mythical Pancakes

The worst part of this is that we still got content creators * cough- JorRaptor -cough* spamming content telling people to get this microtransaction items before they're gone with his "Get this Items before they're gone". I know he has to make some content and earn his money but cmon… is hard to get a bad comment out of Valhalla from this dude.

This game was the ultimate let down. At least creators like Jayvee are honest about the negatives this game has.

Shiningforceking
Shiningforceking

doesn't surprises me, that why I wasn't sure to buy it.
I'm glad I didn't .

Felicia Larsen
Felicia Larsen

Are people SERIOUSY surprised that Ubisoft the R*p* Company™ whom is notoriuous for releasing halfbaked buggy messes released a buggy mess? They're most likely never gonna fix these bugs, because they don't have to, they still earn money despite people complaning. And this is why you don't pay for their games, it's that simple. They release buggy messes that corrupt savefiles, breaks the game, makes you roll back your PC's software otherwise you have to play with 25fps and stuttering. You don't pay money for that kind of bs.
I would never pay for their games even if they DID release proper working games because of other things… hence why I call them by what I did.

Andrew
Andrew

Am glad I have abandoned this game as early as I did. Got it at launch, played it for a bit. Was not too impressed. Got through the prologue and thought 'Maybe now, Eivor will get a decent storyline'. Nope, just run around making alliances and then take some drugs to go to Valhalla. No personal reason other than 'shrug'. I could feel this game slip away from me when I had to do the peace talks with the innocent idiot and Ragey McRageman. Naturally things go wrong because lazy writing. Then I had to catch eels to continue the main story. After 20 mins I gave up. Eivor had no personal reason to stick around and neither did I.

abhishek kenchappa
abhishek kenchappa

How is the AC franchise still active?
Didn't they like wrap the main story up at black flag / unity ? Since after that haven't played any of ac games
Is it still about Templars or they made a entirely new cult?

Sebastian Velcro
Sebastian Velcro

And here I thought old time-y England was actually kind of alright. I've been lucky and haven't seen too many bugs. Nothing game breaking.
They just can't let a mildly good thing go though can they? Gotta add some more bullshit on top of it instead of working more on bug fixes….
Ubisoft……..
>.>

Dark Soul 2805
Dark Soul 2805

Ubisoft is so bad the only games I've ever sold in my life are watch dogs legion and valhalla, don't think I'll ever buy another ubi game

Liam Korecky
Liam Korecky

“Cause fuck you, give me more money now!”
– Angry Joe

Pathfinder
Pathfinder

It's Ubisoft…

packlesswolf1
packlesswolf1

This game is Soo good too I hate what they are doing

Geert Matthys
Geert Matthys

Any hope I had for far cry 6 is long and buried

George NoX
George NoX

Im afraid at how MTX infested the next AC game will likely be, each one is adding more and more MTX for things that used to be free to obtain ingame. Gaming is going in the toilet more and more with each year at this point. Despicable…

demonwares
demonwares

The only way I play Ubisoft games is by "purchasing" from "the bay"

Steve Originals
Steve Originals

Wew, Thanks EMPRESS. Why brought the game and drownin in Bugs, and MTXs when you can sail the great sea!

Mathew Hex
Mathew Hex

Assassins creed has been an ATM for Ubisoft since after ac1 and ac2. Game sucks.

erdetenabe
erdetenabe

This is just a reason for me not to buy the game, I loved playing around with it in Odysseuse, but at the same time it annoyed me that it was pretty expensive to upgrade loot, making it unfeasibile to switch between a lot of different weapons

J-Zer0
J-Zer0

This is what you get when you buy shit from a dev who prioritizes microtransactions which includes pay to win stuff and knows that you buy anything regardless of how trash it is. People are angry right now but they're going to buy the next installments anyway. You deserve it if you support these devs and purchase these microtransactions.

Shiki Orochinagi
Shiki Orochinagi

Ignored the pointless mountain of activities and rushed the main story, then deleted the game after

Goaty Goat
Goaty Goat

And people still want a new Splinter Cell…

Noted Sinner
Noted Sinner

I got 200+ hours in Valhalla ! I have to ask what bugs ! I never had an issue and the game has played 100% for me. It’s horrible that it has ruined some ppls games ! It is one of my favorite games still !

Horace Crofford
Horace Crofford

Glad I skipped😒

billyo
billyo

The Division, Ghost Recon, Watch Dogs, and Assassin's Creed. All franchises I won't play anymore, even if they are free. Low quality, low effort games, filled with MTX.

*Insert Cringy Name Here*
*Insert Cringy Name Here*

Title is a straight up lie.