Diablo 2 Resurrected Players Fed Up As Blizzard Fails To Fix Server Issues 20 Days After Launch

YongYea
YongYea
2 days ago

Welp, certainly glad I didn't get this on day one.

SURPRISE MECHANICS (MERCH): http://www.yongyea.com

– BattleBladeWar

– TacoBell Call911

– Theron Webb

Marcos Ramos
Marcos Ramos
2 days ago

Man—the first time I tried playing this game when it first came out — it was my dialup connection that hindered my progress and eventually my PC crapped out and I never came back to it. Now it’s the game itself. Oddly enough I’ve had my offline characters lost and not the online ones??? I still get a few kicks in here and there though.

ominousbiscuit
ominousbiscuit
2 days ago

What do you expect? It's a 20-year-old game that allows like EIGHT players to play together, you can't expect modern servers to be able to handle that. Blizzard barely has any money anyways.

Jin Pharn
Jin Pharn
2 days ago

I"m sorry for all the players that feel shafted by all of this, but by this point it's par for the course, I pretty much expect games not to function at launch anymore, hence why I consider myself a "budget gamer". The Gaming industry is just like every other industry, they exist to generate profit, and they will do anything in order to maximize that profit even with the detriment of there "fanbase".

Unless you are buying Indie (you usually don't get shafted by them… for now…), all these companies have the same rhetoric in order to save "face" but they fuck up so much and use that same speech so often it's no wonder people are getting fed up with all of this bull shit, but nothing will change, there are enough ignorance in some people that they cannot help themselves when something they "love" has a new release, it's blind loyalty like this that allows corporate shells to keep probing your ass because you're willing to eat up all the shit, just because it has "something" from your childhood on it… exploitation at its finest…

Obscure Media
Obscure Media
2 days ago

They're too busy feelin employees up to fix anything

ASYLUM.NUTCASE
ASYLUM.NUTCASE
2 days ago

Dude they need to fix whatever the fuck is happening with the storage box because I'm tired of all my runes and stuff just disappearing after I farm for hours.. It's so damn annoying already

Feyrbrand31
Feyrbrand31
2 days ago

Heh…. Don't forget about the newest bug that has been introduced, where even if you ARE connected to the server and they are up for once, you still can't start the game, since the button to "start" the game is simply not responding.

Doktah Doktah
Doktah Doktah
2 days ago

Yesterday: Ok we need to get Warcraft 3 reforged out now. Blizz needs to provide to the company's earnings report. Whatever problems the game has we can fix later.
Today: Ok we need to get Diablo 2 out now. Blizz needs to turn a profit in the middle of his controversy. Whatever problems the game has we can fix later.
Tomorrow: Ok we need to get Overwatch 2 out now. Blizz needs to provide to the company's earnings report. Whatever problems the game has we can fix later.

Frankie Bruan
Frankie Bruan
2 days ago

So they are disappointed with a game from a company that encouraged cubicle Slap Ass fights. smh

R S
R S
2 days ago

Well, seems like online always is dumb afterall, especially for a game that can be played and will be played by many… SOLO

Patrik Åhlen
Patrik Åhlen
2 days ago

Good, single player games rule. Who cares about multiplayer crap…

Marek
Marek
2 days ago

Ok and dont forget console version is very limited in features. Like I dont know, ability to chat with other players? Join specific game? Game is nice but so many broken promises, many bugs and server problemu. Customer support and xommunication with players is non existence.

Muhammad Ammar Haziq
Muhammad Ammar Haziq

Me:.

LMAOXD

Charles
Charles
2 days ago

So glad I didn't buy this.

Aaron Hayes
Aaron Hayes

Yong is the negative Nancy of gaming news. 😆

EpikTeddyTerror
EpikTeddyTerror
2 days ago

I got kicked out due to connection issues and when I logged back in, my character was dead in the hub world with no money. Literally lost $80,000

TKDBoy1889
TKDBoy1889
2 days ago

Pretty sure Blizzard is too busy setting itself on fire to worry about fixing up any issues with their games.

MrDernagon
MrDernagon
2 days ago

I've been playing Diablo 2 on Xbox and mostly it has been fine. I did run into the server issues two days ago, but other than that it has been good.

Makai Ridah
Makai Ridah
2 days ago

Why do it get the feeling of deja vu?

Mark Lester Navarro
Mark Lester Navarro
2 days ago

It is possible that they might have tested the offline mode. But not much or they never anticipated the possible issues for the online mode.

Liam Glasel
Liam Glasel
2 days ago

I didnt preorder D2R because of warcraft reforged. I thought id wait it out a few weeks to see how good/bad it is.
Looks like I'll be waiting a few months possibly.

Whats amazing though is that its a 20 year old game 😂😂 how do you mess up something like this?
You have the original source code to reference or flat out use???

Bizarre.

Looking forward to this game in 2024.

**edit**
Just realised I said how do you mess up something like this, completely glossing over W3R 😂🤣🤣🤣

Paul Smith
Paul Smith
2 days ago

After all this time it's just the Same Song & Dance we are investigating it we're going to let you know what we find we're going to fix it… for a multibillion-dollar company they don't know how to do a damn thing right when it comes to making a game and shipping out a game properly.🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣.

Zach Gardner
Zach Gardner
2 days ago

Why not review the game bro, stop being so rage bait lately, it's like a kid without a job hitching about how companies work or a citizen bitching about how the government works. It's futile, this should be like an update if anything.

_maj3stic
_maj3stic

imagine how Diablo 4 is gonna be when it gets released SMH

Alehop Fren
Alehop Fren
2 days ago

Anybody trusting Blizzard at this stage is just blind

Sammed Pandharkar
Sammed Pandharkar
2 days ago

Fuckin could have given us TCP/IP and we would have been fine playing on emulated lan with friends but no!!! Blizzard wants to shove their own fuck-ups down our throats

Everoth Nyesh
Everoth Nyesh
2 days ago

Cant help to say, called it.

K
K
2 days ago

Still wouldnt touch a blizzard product right now if you paid me lol.

HarkenRebirth
HarkenRebirth
2 days ago

Does it surprise anyone? Not me.. ITS BLIZZARD. They are shit when it comes to launch days. Wow is unplayable expansion after expansion at launch. Same thing with Diablo 3. Time and time again. Always releasing a game.. and it is more like early access game. Not something that should be acceptable from BLIZZARD. Maybe they should stop focusing on censoring their Blizzard games. And more on making sure the games… are GOOD FOR THE GAMERS. Not the fucking company.

Droogie128
Droogie128
2 days ago

It's a great remaster, and I've been having a blast with it… When I can play.

The server issues are inexcusable.

DxBlack
DxBlack
2 days ago

Idiots: "Making games is hard!"
Smarter people: "they do this for a living and can't fix this…this is like a Master Plumber not knowing which elbow to use for a hot water drop after 25 years of working on them."

MrErosgt
MrErosgt
2 days ago

I am so.. sooo glad to have dropped any sort of support for blizzard after being a dedicated customer for more than 10 years!
I ain't even gonna get Diablo 4 cause it's going to be another disaster.

Muzz
Muzz
2 days ago

Reminds me of the Diablo 3 launch, which was why I never buy on release anymore.