…in fact, I quite like it (Outriders Demo Impressions)

Skill Up
Skill Up

Thanks to @NVIDIA​and INNO3D for sponsoring the video. To learn more about Ray Tracing and DLSS visit Nvidia's website ( https://tinyurl.com/2cvv57a2 ) and to check out the INNO3D range of 30 series cards, visit https://tinyurl.com/y53bjeph

Drenegade13
Drenegade13

Did…did you just accuse Chronicles of Riddick a bad film?! How dare you? I mean, yes it is, but still, how dare you?

Daniel Küster
Daniel Küster

When I started the Outriders demo I was like "hey, this is a nice setting". Then the jump in time happend and I ended up in a dystopian setting which is all brown, gray and shit color which is when my opinion did a 180. Yes, the controls are nice, I like how the abilities work but it just looks like shit to me :(.

HozMcHozFace
HozMcHozFace

lol, your avatar looks like a genuine douche boi

Fart Tony
Fart Tony

I keep hearing mediocre things about this game yet I still can't wait to buy it. Something about it being a looter shooter without bullshit mtx makes it seem like something I don't want to take for granted. Plus I'm a sucker for games with super powers.

OrigamiKnife
OrigamiKnife

I've got like 14 hours in this game with no crashes at all, and the story reminds me of movies like Big Trouble in Little China, I really miss well done 80's B-movies and so far this is at least as good as a bad Kurt Russel movie.

ShadowSpawn777
ShadowSpawn777

If the studio goes through these comments, please understand that no player wants:
1. Pointless cinematics (open a door or jump over a bridge)
2. Shaky cinematics
3. Long long… Long dialogue
4. Motion blur

Correct those and up the graphics just a little bit and you have a GOTY.

DoNotSayTruth
DoNotSayTruth

brought to you by evil corp

Wind of change
Wind of change

I have some gripes and yes like the shaky cam and blur and yes it is generic as fuck looking, I hated it at first too. However the execution is pretty good, its nailing the core basics of a looter shooter, which other games have failed at. Otherwise I kinda like it too, combat is fast and snappy and the abilities feel good.

Dillon Castro
Dillon Castro

They better fix the cutscenes and audio and stuff like that because it is horrendous rn, like how can i care about the story when their mouths are just moving with jittering and lagged audio

Roger Mawby
Roger Mawby

In my opinion, the game reminds me of a 360 game in the best way.

The Bipman
The Bipman

These guys are rolling progress from the demo and allow crossplay which uses an easy code system to invite friends, very good sign for what's to come.

peacanpie
peacanpie

Using the video title as a reaction to the thumbnail chef kiss

Samuel B
Samuel B

There has to be some wannabe HBO Original cinematic handheld camera plugin and they just use the default settings. That shit is farcical.

nuffy brown
nuffy brown

cut scenes killed it for me … whats the point of a 3 second cut to show you openeing a door

Peter Nyström
Peter Nyström

Having fun together with a friend dosnt say much.

Its like both having cancer at the same time. Atleast 1% more fun…

Trent Glasgow
Trent Glasgow

this is literals a case of, "if you've done something right, no one will be sure you've done anything at all." at least for me anyway.

PayThePiperr
PayThePiperr

Feels like a game made 10 years ago. All the warp zoning, loot is bad, cutscenes suck, story basis is interesting but dialogue is bad, idk I'll wait until it's free on ps plus.

iAmPimmiCue
iAmPimmiCue

It's a shit game.

Russell Pierce
Russell Pierce

i enjoyed the gameplay for the most part, despite running at like 30fps at minimum settings. The story and voice acting put me off completely, especially when they just expect you to know the characters, their quirks, etc but don't actually show it. All of the scenes between jakub and the main character in the beginning of the game were just bewildering to me

Minato Namikaze
Minato Namikaze

i will pick it up but only after i see what the end game will be like

Bruh 6-9
Bruh 6-9

Never heard of this.
But it looks good.

Deivid Guttierrez
Deivid Guttierrez

Just hope you don't have to reload weapons on the final version, cause good lord those reload times.

nacs
nacs

5:15 "Every scene feels like it was shot on an iPhone attached to the end of a vibrator"
Skill Up has such a way with words..

Firechub3229
Firechub3229

xbox has a motion blur turn off option….

luckybuccaneer
luckybuccaneer

I actually quite like the way the story is unfolding. I suspect the early simplicity of it is intentional. You wake up and just start of blindly following the faction (the day before in your eyes) you just left. I’m not convinced they’re the good guys, and there is more depth as the story opens up. It is a demo, but it’s only the training wheels section of the game. Apart from the camera shake (who tf thought that was a stylistic choice?) I’m enjoying it; the combat is solid. 30+ hrs of a story led campaign is good enough for me.

neuralnoise06
neuralnoise06

Brilliant work mate!

Willian monteiro pires
Willian monteiro pires

At this moment Destiny fans are able to endure any lootershooter (minus anthem)

Blue Moon Owl
Blue Moon Owl

Combat/gameplay-hard when going up world tiers but when you figure out how to effectively use your powers it’s really fun

Loot is good by the end they come with mods to improve certain abilities or make the guns have some extra to them to make them a little special. There’s even a small chance to get a legendary in the demo which is great.

Story is good for I quite like it. Characters are interesting to an extent and have genuine personalities that make them like-able and interesting (I like Jakob he’s a cool guy)

My only gripe is camera movement in cutscene and motion blur needs to be toned back.

Jeff W
Jeff W

The world and story seem bad. Waiting for a sale I think

Potato
Potato

Was waiting for you!!!

I have 20 hours in demo just with one hero and got 2 legendary items!
My first preorder ever!