Elden Ring, Pokemon Legends: Arceus and Anthem | This Week in Videogames

Skill Up
Skill Up

Thanks to Squarespace for sponsoring the video. If you want to set up your own website (and get a discount while doing it), hit this link for more info: http://www.squarespace.com/skillup

Bec
Bec

Weird take, but I don't mind Outriders' overuse of the colour brown and all colours adjacent to it. It makes the infrequent appearance of any colour with an ounce of saturation that much more noticable and impactful. I'm definitely the minority though. Not in the minority, I am the minority that likes it.

Connor Gibbons
Connor Gibbons

Italian BMT all day

Zander Pretorius
Zander Pretorius

Hahahaha awesome vid!

Aversil
Aversil

I am disappointed that there are so many off-topic comments and few Subway related comments. Anyways I miss Quiznos Carbonara sub those were good shame they aren't good enough probably my favorite sub.

Shawn McDonough
Shawn McDonough

Man, Bioware news puts me to sleep. I just don't care about them or any of their games

Just for fun Games
Just for fun Games

footlong steak and cheese. Italian herb and cheese, with white cheddar (toasted) lettuce, green peppers, cucumbers, red onions, salt and pepper, and parmesan.

Game Over Movie Reviews
Game Over Movie Reviews

Italian BMT on herb and cheese, all the salad, Southwest sauce.
This is the important shit right here

Abhimanyu Satish
Abhimanyu Satish

Yikes,the new pokemon game looks like it running on a gamecube

Liam Fairbrother
Liam Fairbrother

Huge call on Pokemon Arceus and I respect the fuck out of it. I consider you to be the best game critic out there and as a lifetime Pokemon fan, the first game I ever played being Pokemon Yellow, I was excited AF about the announcements but you've nailed it again. Shit looks trash. What the fuck is GameFreak upto. Hard to believe that anyone working there was ever a fan of the games to begin with.

fromcaneof
fromcaneof

I'm a vegetarian now so I don't eat Subway anymore 🙁 Unless I just want a sandwich full of leaves

Experiments in Insanity
Experiments in Insanity

I gotta say, I think my favorite sub is a Reuben. Corned beef, sauerkraut & swiss on rye with russian dressing. Make sure it's grilled and comes with a pickle on the side.

Also I agree: Pokemon Legends Arceus in concept is everything I want out of a next-gen pokemon game, but boy did that trailer look like ass. Knowing how Pokemon company develops games, my expectations are at a solid zero right now.

maximilian sterling
maximilian sterling

deadthem was dead BEFORE it DOA launch, it was dead right from the start before it was even actually a thing, please stop buying from deadware and eaids people because this is what your always gonna get, nothing but disappointment after disappointment after disappointment. In short fuck deadware and fuck eaids

belwa42
belwa42

Your Wizfish's CotDG review URL links to your Remnant review, just a heads up.

Bottle 12
Bottle 12

google can't do anything right

The Subi
The Subi

Foot long toasted teriyaki chicken with olives, lettuce, tomato and cheese. Taking your advice and avoiding the scuffed trailer.

BloodLegaZ
BloodLegaZ

Are these real games?

Me: I got to play that llama game, if only for the memes

Chase Schleich
Chase Schleich

It's not just a slow week. It's been a slow few weeks with a slow 2 months left to go.

M M
M M

Come on dude! Were is your valheim review!!??

JDMStav
JDMStav

Square Enix doing Square Enix things… The worst part is not getting the PS5 upgrade if you own the PS+ version of the game. Dick moves

Jimmy Block
Jimmy Block

Pokémon is my big love, much to nostalgia. I can't get how so many Pokémon – tubers thinks these announcements are good. An ugly remake that doesn't seem do ad to the original games (?) (the originals graphics are better looking). And legends… Good lord. It's not even bare minimum, and I'm so disappointed.

Can't wait for TemTem to be released.

fiestacoffie
fiestacoffie

Nice

Stuart Avis
Stuart Avis

Subbed back in the days of 'How to Calculate actual DPS' in The Division so here's my sub top-tip: 6-inch Italian BMT on Italian Herb & Cheese with double meat & double cheese with Sweet Onion sauce. All the contents of a footlong for nearly half the price. Sweeeet! Awesome video as always.