The Mikhaila Peterson Podcast #55 – Gregg Hurwitz – How to Write Thrillers

Create Quantum Wealth

Where is Dr Peterson?

Viking Muay Thai
Viking Muay Thai

❤️
M

If a “Fortified Election” isn’t treason, then what is?

American nationalism is how we end all of this.

And they’re terrified of it.

Mareks Bodnieks
Mareks Bodnieks

another awesome interview, enjoyed it. 🙂

Keld Sports
Keld Sports

This dude is a perfect example of what Thomas Sowell calls a “white liberal.” It was not meant to be a compliment

Mikhaila Peterson
Mikhaila Peterson

If you'd like to stay updated in a more personal fashion, sign up to my newsletter at https://mikhailapeterson.com/newsletter

For my clips channel subscribe here: https://www.youtube.com/c/MikhailaPetersonClips

Deborah Carroll
Deborah Carroll

i hope you hate vaccines

btw i highly recommend that you interview a fellow Canadian Naturopathic doctor Amandha Vollner who lives North of Toronto, she is Amazing!!!

see her videos at yummy.doctor

Dee Mora
Dee Mora

Mikhaila i like you more than your dad. Because you’re pretty and a woman, I’m not attracted to men. Although your pops is good looking too

Mike Murdok
Mike Murdok

I f**king LOVE the Orphan X series…. can’t wait to hear this.

LUIS CECILIO ACOSTA BELTRAN ESTUDIANTE ACTIVO
LUIS CECILIO ACOSTA BELTRAN ESTUDIANTE ACTIVO

You should bring to the podcast the guy who wrote "Atomic Habits"

Roy Munson
Roy Munson

I think most of us Conservatives would at least consider being Liberals… Anyone who contributes to the NEW, Progressive Democrats are Socialists… something that Jordan Peterson has lectured endlessly about being the beginning to the End… C-16… ALL THAT,,, So, Having this guy on makes no sense and appears to be HIGHLY hypocritical .. I don't get it at all. Condemning Socialism and attributing that Ideology to MILLIONS of Deaths ad nausea… Now, the Peterson's are making nice with them… Please, what am I missing? From A "SEVERE worldly threat" to… "We love this idea.. Let's Promote the people promoting it."

fdoeppen
fdoeppen

90 years ago this guy would have been proudly creating propaganda for a well-known political party that dehumanized a certain demographic.

Carey M
Carey M

Say what you want about Trump. Biden will be 10 times worse. Back into the Middle East's politics. Back into the WHO & Globalism, back into China's clutches, wide open boarders, job destruction to align with ideological positions and on and on!

Thomas Marchant
Thomas Marchant

Enjoy your podcast you make a old man glad

Chasity
Chasity

Her set up is amazing 😻

Mary
Mary

A left wing propagandist. Pass.

N.T. Ryves
N.T. Ryves

"I hate everyone, really…" I feel that.
Good governments aren't a thing of this world. Usable ones are, but you will never see an ideal one.

Beverly Nuckols
Beverly Nuckols

If your audience is mostly Republican, what does that say about you?
Ever heard of "crunchy cons?"
I would like to know why & how Hurwitz ( the author of several series that feature conservative messages.) identifies with the Democrats. What is "progress?"
Hurwitz should have noticed by now that the Dems are exclusive, polarized, pro-abortion & anti-family. They forbid any prolife candidates or participation by volunteers. Yet, he calls his fact checker a "country club Republican."
Are you surprised when we argue with you? Do you ever answer comments?

Reyna Singh
Reyna Singh

This is a great episode🙏 keep up the good work Mikhaila

Jonathon Clements
Jonathon Clements

"I'm not a fan of President Trump."

WHY? Substantiate. Am I the only person who believes one's positions should be validated with logic and reason?

John Tibaldi
John Tibaldi

I’m halfway through his 6th Orphan X book that just came out. I love the Orphan X series

رمزي سلماني