Russell Brand and Jordan Peterson | The Mikhaila Peterson Podcast

Mikhaila Peterson
Mikhaila Peterson

If you'd like to stay updated in a more personal fashion, sign up to my newsletter at https://mikhailapeterson.com/newsletter.

For my clips channel subscribe here: https://www.youtube.com/c/MikhailaPetersonClips

jonny sunami
jonny sunami

Yay

John Smith
John Smith

Please have Dr. E Michael Jones on next!

Paulo Nideck - Inglês direto ao ponto
Paulo Nideck - Inglês direto ao ponto

I'm 31 and I never wanted to have kids.

Shuujuu Yakamoto
Shuujuu Yakamoto

Next up, Lex Friedman!!

Melodee Drake
Melodee Drake

I loved this. Russell Brand is sometimes shockingly insightful to listen to. I also loved the candid dialogue between you and your dad at the end. Listening to Jordan’s lectures and reading his books has been absolutely life changing for me in the last year… so much so that I find myself verbally thanking God in my prayers for the work that he has done and how it has influenced my life has allowed me to heal some glaring and gaping wounds I’ve ignored for two decades. You both look fantastic, yay for beef and salt. 😂❤️

Marc Durkee
Marc Durkee

Brilliant conversation! I especially appreciated the candid banter between you and your father afterwards, it was fun to be a fly on the wall for that.

derelikt
derelikt

Overpopulation be damned

The VanBeard
The VanBeard

So hyped. His previous conversations with Jordan are amongst my top conversations to listen to. I’ve lost count of how many times I have listened to them. At least 4 times. So deep. If anyone had misgivings about Jordan Peterson they should start with the conversations with Russel Brand and his interviews on Rebel Wisdom.

Lizbe C
Lizbe C

My favorite Father/Daughter Podcast Team!!!

Aditi Mascarenhas
Aditi Mascarenhas

PLEASE TELL ME WE ARE GETTING MORE OF THE BIBLICAL DISCUSSIONS

Carol Hartung
Carol Hartung

My question is, if one is often detached due to traumas and repeats of trauma, then how can one build meaningful relationships? I have one with my son who is now 21 from my first marriage. However I am remarried and my husband (since 2009) and I are not engaged with each other as meaningfully as I'd like due to trauma and mental illness. I'm 54 and he is 58. He became schizophrenic at 18, has been in treatment since then, as well as being on psychotropic medication. I am on them similarly.

Infertile Myrtle
Infertile Myrtle

I’m shadowbanned so no one will see this but geezzzz y’all kill me.. WHY do parents brag about it but never advocates for infertility or loss treatments. It’s horrible to be benched in the most important game of our lives. Fuck. DO SOMETHING PLEASE! If having a family is so valuable please allow us in the club!
IVF shouldn’t be for Paris Hilton to have twins when she’s 90, it’s for ppl who need help w an illness that they cannot help. For the love of God we give insulin to ppl who could legit stop eating sugar, we give hormones to the transgendered but we can’t treat a WOMAN or MAN who simply want to do THEEE most HUMAN thing on earth.

David Grief
David Grief

I've been watching Russell since I first saw him on Big Brothers Eforum in my late teens/early 20s and have always loved who he is and the way he interacts with people.

Neimoln hers
Neimoln hers

Jordan, seach no more…Jesus wants you to serve Him !

Eric Duprey
Eric Duprey

I want to thank you two for being so open and vulnerable in front of us. The conversation you had after you were done talking with Russell, there were vulnerable and very honest moments that you could have deleted, and maybe there were more that you did delete, but you're taking a risk in sharing. No one would have thought less of you for not including that extra discussion afterwards, but that you did include it and open more of yourselves to being seen, even painful things, you're giving us all the chance to be wiser by learning from your experiences.

David Grief
David Grief

Jordan Peterston has been like a secondary father figure to me.

Chad Albin
Chad Albin

Ground news app sounds very cool

Paulo Nideck - Inglês direto ao ponto
Paulo Nideck - Inglês direto ao ponto

Imagine having Jordan Peterson read your book! hahaha

Stefania
Stefania

What would you say is the right age to have a child Jordan?

nathan weedmore
nathan weedmore

lucky for me i am able to grow my medical weed it got me off a 45 year alcohol and cigs addiction.I am fortunate i can grow for myself as i am on a disability and will also be 65 this year.,weed is helping me ease my osteo arthitis and helps the hep c liver problems, helps me eat and sleep…i am grate for weed and the tree of you good people and the knowledge and sharing ,,,thank you…bless…

Monte Carlo
Monte Carlo

The 9 dislikers need to clean their room, OBVIOUSLY

David Brand
David Brand

Thank you for this , it keeps my hope alive and helps increases my understanding

Mad Orca
Mad Orca

Two of the most verbose guys on the planet. I'm hoping to learn a lot of words from this one.

Kyle Schneider
Kyle Schneider

Remember Jordan's beard? That thing was legendary. Russell made me think of it.