Complementary Views: Astrophysics & Alien Tech | Avi Loeb, David Sobral & Mikhaila Peterson Podcast

Centregeist
Centregeist

Wow, I'm early. Excited for this one!

Vincent Pastore
Vincent Pastore

I’ve never been this early hahaha

Jeff Abbott
Jeff Abbott

Love aliens. And now I’m in your past.

Tylan 24 MAGA
Tylan 24 MAGA

"My predecessor. "…. "God I miss him. "- Joe Biden

skeetuschrist
skeetuschrist

trying to not simp but Mikhaila's a gotdamn smokeshow

Mikhaila Peterson
Mikhaila Peterson

If you'd like to stay updated in a more personal fashion, sign up to my newsletter at https://mikhailapeterson.com/newsletter.

For my clips channel subscribe here: https://www.youtube.com/c/MikhailaPetersonClips

SJA
SJA

I'm going to resist commenting until I've heard the entire episode.

Aya M
Aya M

Mikhaila , could you get anyone on to talk about brain waves and neuroplasticity ? That would be extremely interesting

steven brown
steven brown

I really enjoy your videos. Thank you for posting.

xODA
xODA

catchy title

Vee
Vee

there was a paper written recently that seemed to figure out that oumuamua was essentially a nitrogen iceberg. i hope loeb isnt still banging the same drum about there being no natural explanations for this thing, and actually addresses the nitrogen explanation. but look forward to listening anyway.

BimmerBros
BimmerBros

Here right before the podcasting boom you are about to experience, loving it! 👍

MrTheBigM
MrTheBigM

This is great stuff, but how about an episode on DMT with someone knowledgeable in the area your dad cohosting. That would be dope eh

Nuna Yabusiness
Nuna Yabusiness

Hi, I just wanted to offer a bit of information which Mikhaila might find relevant. Regarding Jordan's struggles with the harmful effects of benzo treatment, I was just wanting to recommend that maybe he or you look into substances which have been shown to restore the homeostasis of GABA A receptor subunit expressions when they are disturbed by various CNS disrupting conditions that probably have certain things in common with the disruption of the same caused by the effects of benzos. From my research travels I have found that the Ayurvedic herb Brahmi appears to robustly perform this function under multiple GABA disrupting states in rats. Also the herb Schisandra has some degree of similar effect on GABA receptor composition ratios, as well as increasing GABA synthesis if taken regularly. Another thing I would point out is the remarkable success of brief flumazenil therapy for people with benzo after effects due to it's apparent ability to reverse the tendency of GABA A receptors to be locked into an inactive state, whatever their subunit composition as a result of benzo adaptation. It is not a mainstream treatment, but there are various unconventional private treatment centers around the world that offer this and who claim to have had great results. Bottom line is, there ARE accessible ways to restore GABA sensitivity to the brain if you do your research.