Opposition mounts to domestic terror legislation || Jeremy Lee Quinn

Jason Pierce
Jason Pierce

when our constitutional rights are being stripped away by legislation it's not a new kind of terrorist it's a patriot fighting for his rights.
Set in place by our forefathers in plain English.

Brooke King
Brooke King

Deplatforming can lead to terrorism.

I remember in the early 2000’s a radical Islamist in Bahrain had a weekly television show and a newspaper column. He had the same political and religious points of view as Osama bin Laden. The Wall Street Journal quoted him on press freedom to the effect that it gave him the voice he needed in Bahrain. He said that if he were in Saudi Arabia, he could only throw bombs.

Bill Van Raam
Bill Van Raam

👍👍

416dl
416dl

Incidentally, and just as an aside, I noticed that I had to subscribe to this channel, something I know I've done since the beginning…so somehow I must have been 'un-subscribed' by someone or somehow.

виктор лавров
виктор лавров
Tired of All this
Tired of All this

Yes but in all fairness antifa have been writing and denying conservative speakers access to Berkeley for years.

Jeff Berlin
Jeff Berlin

800 military bases around the world. But we can't have enough security to protect the Capitol building. I'm not saying that the military was needed. How about just a little bit higher level of security?
To much to ask?

francis x
francis x

It's 1939 somewhere.

Chris Moore
Chris Moore

It is not the conservatives worrying about "point scoring." It is the conservatives being stuck in a mentally, economically, and physically abusive relationship with our neighbors, communities, friends, family members, media, and government, for years before Trump.

DamnTheTorpedos
DamnTheTorpedos

It was Americans. We are pissed off. Biden is a fraudulent President. I do not recognize this government.