Zack Snyder throws people under the bus… and there’s no need to pretend otherwise

YoungRippa59
YoungRippa59

Snyder perhaps is the most recent and prominent benefit from fandoms backing a creator .. and hours before the release of his vision, he immediately attempts to disassociate from people that helped raised thousands in a cause that everybody should've been able to relate to. The members of the G&G team that were on the stream were at the forefront of seeing this vision get released on top of that, and he perpetuated a narrative. There's no saving that. He's a snake for it and should've been checked.

Rolf family
Rolf family

So sick of these people clamoring to show how offended they are. It's like they race to make sure everyone knows, regardless of the context. All that matters is how the perpetually offended are able to misinterpret whatever was said…

End Cancel Culture {Support Indie Creators}
End Cancel Culture {Support Indie Creators}

Honestly, the day he let Uche in, G+G's days became numbered.
You dont let SJWs infiltrate.

Uche is a multimillionaire, far left, hollywood elite SJW (yes, I consider the NFL as Hollywood).
If they dont get rid of him, the brand he's worried so much about is fucked.

Master Anakin Skywalker
Master Anakin Skywalker

It’s like when Republicans betrayed the true president Trump when he exposed the election fraudsters.

Lars Leonhard
Lars Leonhard

Well said !!

John Lewinski
John Lewinski

Thank you for everything man, keep up the good work.

That Guy Right There
That Guy Right There

I feel it was a bit shady on Zacks part to make the disclaimer about Geeks & Gamers. I can understand the possible context under why he did it.
I disagree in the connection of the two statements. I think they were intended to be seperate.
I will say I understand the need to check somebody but I also feel there is a time and a place. As bad as the energy turned it could have been worse. Had Zack got really uncomfortable and felt attacked then those whom have issues with Geeks and Gamers could have used that against them creating very bad optics.
Sometime you have to check your ego and pick your battles as well as battle grounds. Having patience and being strategic is not cowardly as some may think but rather the right play given certain circumstances and contexts.
Basically had you been there you would have turned it into a clusterfuck and made things worse but hey you would have kept it real…that reminds me of a Dave Chappelle sketch.

Syrtycon 72
Syrtycon 72

You were dead right on everything you said.

SW
SW

I agree with you. The second part of his comment about hate was directly tied to the disavowal. If he wasn't intending to tie them together he would have only said that they weren't directly associated and left it at that.

Rolf family
Rolf family

Don't know who he is, but I'll never support his products, or anything he's associated with.

Siyintax
Siyintax

Never liked Zach or his vision of Super heroes

MartianTane
MartianTane

What did Geeks and Gamers do?

Insanitypepper
Insanitypepper

His statement was perfectly clear and anyone that says otherwise is incorrect, intentionally or otherwise. That was a shitty scumbag move and he knew damn well what he was saying. Does he really believe that? No. Probably not. But he had it fed to him from somewhere, added his own personal situation into it (his kids) which gave him ownership, then he stabbed them in the chest. I have no doubt this came from WB but when Snyder did it, he chose his allegiance and now the stink is on him. The only thing that I can respect is that he had the sack to come on the stream and do it in person rather than cancelling last minute and doing it in a tweet or something.

Mike Faber
Mike Faber

You are 100 percent correct. Every damn thing is just poisonous. No one can be trusted. Really makes me not give a damn about this movie. He absolutely disrespected them.

Ca dis
Ca dis

Just goes to show, there are no good guys in Hollywood. Will this get people like Geeks and Gamers to stop supporting Hollywood… Doubt it.

Chris Flynn
Chris Flynn

The fuck, Zack? I defend Zack alot but the first thing I picked up was him essentially saying y'all are labeled racist so I don't want to be associated with you guys. That's completely bullshit anyway you see it. Completely disrespectful.

L H
L H

Feels like fighting against a fucking wave

anthony johnson
anthony johnson

If you don't correct yo audio sync with the video. You look like you dubbed yourself….Oh and um can you do a tutorial video for it cause I got the same problem.

Rodeorigo
Rodeorigo

Zack and Warner Bros. allowed an abuser (Amber Turd) to work on Justice League. But that’s fine, I guess…

Ron Seidel
Ron Seidel

I dunno enough facts yet to judge..

I see the first and main complaint was geeks and gamers tag sponsor thing…

Contractually did they agree to remove g&g tag b4 interview?.. that is my first question..

zoladoggy 2
zoladoggy 2

I 100 percent agree with you ripper, also I thought Uche spoke to yo like shit last night

robert h
robert h

Lol. Hold on lol. He did that to geeks and gamers on their stream? To their face?! Respect. The hosts need some balls

gl3nnium
gl3nnium

Agreed. Zack Snyders comments were badly timed and unwise. They did not need to be said. It's a tricky one. I'm just a regular guy from New Zealand and have no horse in this race. All I can tell you is that when I look at content from Geeks and gamers and Nerdrotic etc, it's pretty negative. Its not really about Starwars or DC or Marvel – its actually more about them applying a local political agenda to these things and expressing outrage. Yes most of it comes across as hateful or negative. This is just coming from an outside observer – I see the American Left and Right going at it both inside and outside of these movies and its ruining the enjoyment of them for people in other countries. Every movie from the states seems to come with baggage.

Elijah Elvis
Elijah Elvis

Somebody feeding Zack garbage.

Monkey Spunk
Monkey Spunk

This is the best thing I ever saw.

Siphiwe Kaunda
Siphiwe Kaunda

The situation should have been handled better in my opinion. I get why Zack did what he did and not surprised about it because he is working with WB so brand image. I am aware that Geeks and Gamers can be divisive during the culture war but Zack Snyder should've worded his comments better.

Bondy B
Bondy B

I wasn't this disappointed and let down since the Last Jedi