Is it WORTH YOU finishing these Nintendo Switch Games?

SwitchUp
SwitchUp

Please do let me know of any games you have finished recently. Were they worth the time and effort? Here are some relevant links to games mentioned in this video: –

Our Best Games of 2020: – https://youtu.be/dwfWK5SmMaU

Trials of Mana Review: – https://youtu.be/ipFH3ZvDaqI

Resident Evil 5 Review: – https://youtu.be/6KvI3a5U6Eg

Agatha Christie – The ABC Murders Review: – https://youtu.be/-VYfyovzhfY

Little Nightmares II Review: – https://youtu.be/kMHG7vN8Zkg

Battling the Backlog Episode 1: – https://youtu.be/tU51yLRETLo

Battling the Backlog Episode 2: – https://youtu.be/O-nC9XyZhoc

Switch Hidden Gems: – https://youtu.be/zcpLFaj4ltA

Happy Gaming. Glen

Karine Moussa
Karine Moussa

This motivates me to get back into DKC and finally finish it! A classic I need to finally complete 👌🏼

Matthew Flores
Matthew Flores

I’ve been playing some backlog myself I finally beat the first little nightmares, dark sector, and lollipop chainsaw. Working and Links Awakening now!

diarykeeper
diarykeeper

On Deadly Premonition 2:
I enjoyed the game very much.
The worst thing (if any) are the monologues on the skateboard.
Then again. I couldn't get into DP1, but DP2 ?
AWESOME 🙂

York from DP2 isn't as arrogant and clunky as the DP1 one.
Also, DP2, has the superior cast (for me)

Cries in Fenyx Immortals
Dang.
First consolel own where I have backlog..
Bloodstained is too good.
Sorry, other games.

Noob Wensday
Noob Wensday

What's the best RE game ? Or to 5

karlwest49
karlwest49

Looks like I had the same party build as you did for Trials of Mana!

Noob Wensday
Noob Wensday

Punks still rockin 🏚

Creepy P
Creepy P

I love the look of little nightmares 2 reminds me slightly of Ico if anyone can remember that. I’m on with Dragons Dogma atm and I’m loving it 🗡

Mike Morales
Mike Morales

Sheva is the worst. I'm glad they fixed the AI in revelations

Mike Potrero
Mike Potrero

Donkey Kong Country is still one of the greatest platformers i have ever played.
Snes, GBA, and now Switch? love it.

Jimmie bastrixer
Jimmie bastrixer

The spirit Hunter acctuly look great. But damn that Price tag.
Is it worth that much?

Yasha
Yasha

I just recently come back to play one rpg on my switch and it just felt overwhelming to remember the story and combat once again. But I still wanted to play it so that at least I can move on with the game. I hope to do the same with my other backlogs.

BlueJay
BlueJay

Great video! It's fun to see what you have finished, and to get some more inspiration to finish games. My backlog isn't that bad but it hurts that I have some games that I really like still unfinished. Also: Donkey Kong Country is awesome! I grew up playing the GameBoy Color Version 🙂

Adam Coggins
Adam Coggins

I really wish I wanted to get Trials of Mana, I loved Seiken Densetsu 3 growing up ( of course needed an emulator for this ) and Secret of Mana was the main reason I got a multi controller peripheral for my SNES, but stripping the multiplayer from it just killed all hype I had for it

ZeNex74
ZeNex74

no. sold most of them on.. then i got an xbox and more backlog

Grandmaster B
Grandmaster B

I love this series guys! Always great to see what you’ve been playing.

I myself played through Deadly Premonition as well and it was some of the most fun I had playing games in 2020. Intriguing story and often hilarious in it’s presentation. The clunkyness (is that right?) adds to the charm.

Currently playing through some ports on the Switch:
– Resident Evil 4
– Ghostbusters
– Doom 3

Should keep me going for a while.

Detritiv0re
Detritiv0re

I just like to drop in and let everybody know that the publisher vs Evil have completely given up on fixing the Pillars of Eternity port leaving the game with significant game breaking bugs. They have announced there will be no further attempts to fix these bugs while also playing the "Switch is weak it was the best we could do, £44.99" card.

NoNeedToWorry
NoNeedToWorry

I just finished Assassin's Creed IV Black Flag which I still gotta 100% which is not much and beaten Giraffe & Annika. Still need to beat Rouge and also finish some RPGs like Xenoblade Chronicles Definitive Edition which god knows they take a lot of my time. I hope I have the time to beat one of them at least.

Elena
Elena

What's the thumbnail?

Gary Tustin
Gary Tustin

DKC yes great game, just played 2 the other day, loving the karate kid music to the video 😂🤣😂

Alexander Lucky
Alexander Lucky

Where’s the review for undermine? Come on, I know a lot of games came out but I need your opinion(s).

a b
a b

Discord code?

Seth Rios
Seth Rios

Don't buy digi. Get the physical.

Illustrathor
Illustrathor

Trials of Mana in the backlog? I see, not much SNES people around anymore, this was an instant multiple playthrough.

Isaiah Thomas
Isaiah Thomas

Terra’s Theme from FF6 is a masterpiece and hearing it in this video gained an instant like from me.

evanac
evanac

Sorry to hear about the broken shoulder – ouch! I can’t even think about my backlog. Currently pushing through 9th Dawn III – GREAT game!

Kirkman Birkman
Kirkman Birkman

I have finished all assasin creed games on switch.

Paul Read
Paul Read

This video is very timely, I have just stopped myself from buying new games until I finish at least 5 of my backlog. Currently struggling with Doom 2016, just not as interesting as I'd thought it would be, then the original Red Dead Redemption; yeah I know long overdue.

nat
nat

Hey, I’ve just discovered a really great looking yet-to-be-released indie game that I think would be worth checking out and featuring on the channel. It’s called “demon turf”, and it seems like one of the most polished and stylized indie games I’ve ever seen. You may already know of it, but I don’t think it’s featured on this channel so I thought I’d mention it to you!

OldGuyDave
OldGuyDave

These videos are a depressing reminder of my own backlog. I have to retire and just be a professional gamer!

suninmymouth78
suninmymouth78

Just got my first Switch a week ago. I bought 12 games on eBay months prior. (good deals) But as soon as I opened up the e-Shop I bought a game for $2. Oh boy…I feel a backlog coming on. 😉 I also went & picked up Mario 3D World today. This video reminded me I need to play the games I already bought 😆

Jeff2sayshi X
Jeff2sayshi X

I just recently went back and finished Guacamelee. I played it for an hour originally and was thinking, eh, it's ok. Then I picked it up again months later and it was the only game I played for 3 days til I finished it.

Fraser Hood
Fraser Hood

I have spent the last 3 months working through my jrpg backlog. So far I have completed 1 and a 1/4 games. Anyways, good idea for a series. Keep it up.

Lennette Wells
Lennette Wells

I have quite a backlog of games that I really need to get through. For example, I bought the LEGO games when they were on sale. I also bought The ABC Murders when it went on sale. They are sitting on my system “collecting dust”, as I end up playing Animal Crossing daily, lol

Fireballzora
Fireballzora

I'm currently tackling Mario+Rabbids Kingdom Battle, and the game finally clicked and I'm enjoying it a lot!

I tried giving Octopath Traveler another chance, but I still couldn't get the hang of the flow of the game. Maybe someday.

Darlon
Darlon

I tried trimming my steam list.
Gave up at Alien VS Predator.
Backlogs can be a real swamp

Luca Natoli
Luca Natoli

Backlog? I have a backlog for my backlog.
Crazy how many games I have no finished or even started.

GaraKan
GaraKan

Hi. What's the soundtrack you used in the early portions of your video? Sounds familiar. Love the vid keep it up!

Bizaster
Bizaster

An unpopular opinion here, but I strongly disliked Trials of Mana. The voice acting was terrible and cringeworthy, the story and characters were so bland and basic, and the game just looked ugly.

That’s just my personal opinion, though.

Tomu_Cat
Tomu_Cat

Do u have the Sheva pic from the thumbnail? I love her

Dshak347
Dshak347

I only buy what I know Im going to sit and play if I dont I dont bother buying it.

Carsen A
Carsen A

really hope you do more of these videos… will help with my backlog lol

Darryl Campbell
Darryl Campbell

What you described at the beginning is the height of irrational spending decisions. Does anybody who does this also monitor their spending and keep a budget etc?

WillaSucca Jönssi
WillaSucca Jönssi

Terra theme in the background distracts me from the actual content in the start 😁

Edit: (the whole video). Awesome song!

UnplugMeAlready _
UnplugMeAlready _

That booty swing, though.

Nifft Batuff
Nifft Batuff

The Switch has a lot of trash games and inferior version of games that were already available on other platforms.

Steve W
Steve W

Hit the nail on the head, I have about 15 unfinished games

Solm67
Solm67

Time Line:

0:40: Trails of Mana
Price: £44.99/€49.99/£49.99/AU$77.95/CA$66.99
Download Size: 10.6GB/Estimate Time: 35 Hours/Physical Available? Yes

2:27: Biolab Wars
Price: £1.79/€1.99/$1.99/AU$3.00/CA$2.49
Download Size: 201MB/Estimate Time: 2 Hours/Physical Available? No

3:30: Resident Evil 5
Price: £15.99/€19.99/$19.99/AU$29.95/CA$24.99
Download Size: 18.79GB/Estimate Time: 18 Hours/Physical Available? Selected Regions

4:45: Donkey Kong Country

Download Size: 3.8GB/Estimate Time: 15 Hours/Physical Available? Yes

8:54: Little Nightmares II
Price: £24.99/€29.99/$29.99/AU$39.95/CA$39.99
Download Size: 6.5GB/Estimate Time: 8 Hours/Physical Available? Yes

Happy SpaceInvader
Happy SpaceInvader

Great idea for a video but I was hoping you’d tell me some games I shouldn’t bother finishing! 😏