BEST Looking New Nintendo Switch Games | Any WORTH it!? March 2021 Week 1

SwitchUp
SwitchUp

Edit: – I noticed an interesting game called Sea of Solitude falling within the dates of this video but had already made the video by this point. I will put it into next week's video instead

Here are the best games confirmed to be releasing on the Nintendo Switch this week. Not the greatest week but better games are on the horizon. Will you be picking any of these up – The Blizzard Collection is definitely tempting for me. Here are a few links to reviews mentioned in this video: –

Heroland Review: – https://youtu.be/-c2Szxl6QcM

New Super Lucky's Tale Review: – https://youtu.be/GScsp41mEkc

Raging Loop Review: – https://youtu.be/6V4TiZvZ6rs

Hannah E. Gwaltney
Hannah E. Gwaltney

So Healer's Quest is every MMORPG healer's experience packaged as a stand-alone game. Maybe we can assign it as homework for tanks and DPS players so they can feel our pain.

Majora's Covid Mask
Majora's Covid Mask

I want Little Nightmares 2 but it's sold out everywhere unless I wanna spend $70 on it via ebay from a bastard scalper.

Nonon The Great
Nonon The Great

Im waiting for you guys to review the diablo 2 remake when its released.

Sauce424
Sauce424

Harvest moon one moon is on my buy list

uppercut grandma
uppercut grandma

Blackthorn was pretty badass at the time. But, I wouldn't recommend paying for it.

These collections are being sold with an almost identifiable attitude of "if you buy this one, we might give you better/more games next time" more so than "these are a collection of games you loved (then and through retrospection) and we want to share them with you". Look at capcom stadium, nobody is that big of a fan of capcom at this point that releasing collections should be soo heavily focused on their early 80's coin-op's.

trazzath
trazzath

Thunder Flash I'll have to add that to the wish list.

Peter Clark
Peter Clark

Apparently Gnosia is incredible. I’ll be going day 1 on that game.

Ryan Doherty
Ryan Doherty

Got to go back and watch the new reviews. Good show.

Stormrider
Stormrider

Break week 🙏

Fenyx
Fenyx

Nice. That Blizzard Collection is definitely tempting… Lost Vikings is a game I've been talking about wanting to play again for years. Not sure about the price tho, since I really only care about that one game out of the three… Wind Peaks also looks good, as I've been into hidden object games of late as a way to chill while watching/listening to other things. Will have to check it out, for sure.

kort61
kort61

Don't know why I never noticed the little quotes in the corner of the thumb nails but they are funny hahah

Seven Syns
Seven Syns

I look forward to seeing what you have to say about Sea of Solitude for next week. It looks rather interesting. As for the games in this video, Persephone might be the only game on the list that I will take a closer look at. For now, my money is safe…FOR NOW!!

Bortness Undine
Bortness Undine

where is the cyaaaaaaaaaaaa?

Dreadjaws
Dreadjaws

Man, I looooooove Blackthorne. I played the hell out of it on PC and SNES. Though I think the SNES version might have been censored. Having it on the go is a must, but I don't know if I want to take the plunge for the price. Yes, there are other two games, but I don't know. I've heard very good things about Lost Vikings, but I never played it myself, and Rock & Roll Racing sure has a nice soundtrack, but I could never get into that style of racing game. Might wanna wait for a sale on this one.

rick oshea
rick oshea

You can get the Blizzard Collection games free individually on PC.

Eugeny Khanchin
Eugeny Khanchin

Thanks for the video!
Wind Peaks is a perfect game for my girlfriend. She really liked the Hidden Through Time game with all DLCs

BlueDragonAkira
BlueDragonAkira

Bought little wood earlier very fun game.

Marcos Ferreira
Marcos Ferreira

When I bought the Switch I honestly thought I'd see a lot more games resembling BOTW in terms of graphics… it will be my last Nintendo in a long while.

Jul Row
Jul Row

Gnosia day one!

MrColoradoCrow
MrColoradoCrow

I’m calling him Wally from this point forward 😂

mario llamas
mario llamas

Out of topic not if but when n how long wiil it take for Valheim to come to Switch???

Tinpotgamer
Tinpotgamer

How many sugars in your tea, Glen?

Beasle Sop
Beasle Sop

Persephone is a great little puzzler but If you happen to have Playpass on your Android you can play it free. It's rather short as games like it are as well. You could beat it in a few hours of dedicated play. Also, Blackthorne is the only game from the Blizzard collection that I've played and I loved that game.

Miguel Avil
Miguel Avil

The way that those are the best looking games and that they dont look so good makes me think that my nintendo switch wont have so many good games

Elias Astrom
Elias Astrom

Healer's quest seems interesting, and maybe Persephone too!

LA F
LA F

I'm extremely excited for Gnosia. It looks like Zero Escape, one of my favorite series.

Also appreciate that you specified that the Harvest Moon games these days are not the true continuation of the Japanese series.

greypjuice
greypjuice

gnosia looks very interesting! just when i thought my wallet was safe this week lol

Brandi Cawthray
Brandi Cawthray

Gnosia looks interesting. Gonna have to add that to my wish list. And I've got both the Harvest Moon and Story of Seasons physicals preordered. Plus Littlewood just came out so March looks like a farming month for me…too bad I can't keep a real plant alive lol. Thanks for all the quality content!

Grim Reaper
Grim Reaper

Can't wait for triangle strategy

Jason Wimes
Jason Wimes

These games are bad .. Nintendo needs to do better

Julia
Julia

Mail Mole really isn't the game I was hoping for when hearing the name. I was expecting something more like LiS perhaps, something calm where you carry mail? I dunno, but I would've loved that.

Talpa Games
Talpa Games

Thank you so much for showing Mail Mole! We're pretty excited with the release as it is indeed our first game and qw cannot wait for everyone to play it! 😀

Aaron Jimmick
Aaron Jimmick

What about bravely default 2?

lordsysop
lordsysop

Monster trucks looks horrible. Straight shareware

neurotica42
neurotica42

The katakana on the Gnosia title screen would indicate that it's pronounced "guhnosha" which honestly, seems insane

Ahmad Melhem

Download size: 978MB/Physical Available? No

8:50: Harvest Moon: One World
Price: £39.99/€49.99/$49.99/AU$69.95/CA$66.49
Download size: 1.2GB/Physical Available? Yes

Ariel Lanier Strickland
Ariel Lanier Strickland

I don't know why but the pixel Harvest Moon games have so much more appeal to me than the 3D models. So much so that I can't get into them. 😅
I'm sticking with MFoMT for the GBA, A Tale of Two Towns (kind of a hybrid), and good ole Stardew Valley. Am I really missing out though?