Ignited: What Schemes May Fail

James Neese
James Neese

I can't even crack a joke or witty comment because this is all so sad and unnecessary. The two writers clearly wanted this comic to be the next generation of Watchmen or V For Vendetta but instead created a mess that will only be remembered for a bunch of JSG videos. This is actually very very saddening how comics have gone from creative medium gaining respectability to a pathetic platform for personal grievances.

stevethecat
stevethecat

What if it isn't bad writing? What if it's a warning?

Hollow Arc
Hollow Arc

Hello fellow kids the comic book.

Ball of Grime
Ball of Grime

I don't want to hear young people voices, because young people are dumb.

SUPREME EMPEROR MITTENS
SUPREME EMPEROR MITTENS

Now take all of the Ignited books that you've bought
AND MAKE A BONFIRE !!!
Make sure to video record the bonfire for all to see. Don't forget to cook some marshmallows over the bonfire – for its the only thing that these "books" are good for. LOL

Jason Siebold
Jason Siebold

Can't thank you enough bro.

VidkunQL
VidkunQL

2:18 "…evil wealthy people — I know, it's an oxymoron — …"

I understand that there is at least one layer of sarcasm involved here, but I estimate a 70% chance that you have confused "oxymoron" with "tautology".

Chris Fowler
Chris Fowler

Please tell me JSG didn't have to pay for this trashfire.

Ben West
Ben West

She even put kids in cages… sorry, I meant overflow facilities, just like Uncle Bad-Touch.

Everett Nally
Everett Nally

Honestly the Ghost kid’s death is literally just Church’s death at the end season 13 but worse

J Chan
J Chan

What hero, lies about a guy to shut him up and block him from getting his comics sold in a comicshop? And in doing so, commits a crime; then getting away with it with a sleazy lawyer, using sleazy tricks to delay the trial until the victim quits.

Brian McGuinness
Brian McGuinness

So the SJWs finally come clean about what they really are all about.

SkinnySnorlax
SkinnySnorlax

2:20
An ever elusive jsg error. You said "an oxymoron" instead of "redundant."
Otherwise, fantastic work as always. Take a nap after slogging through this tripe, would ya?

James Silva
James Silva

Wow! What a piece of 💩!

Soup OnTheFly
Soup OnTheFly

Has powers to " nudge " people to believe what the power weilder wants, and another character with a name that sounds awfully like Doxon? I haven't read the books just listened to the name drop in this video multiple times, I could be mistaken on the name, just going by how it sounds to my ears. I don't want to accuse the writer of this comic from straight up lifting from one of my favorite book series, the Mist Born series…. but I sure am mighty suspicious.

Michael Kriechbaum
Michael Kriechbaum

WOW, THIS IS ABSOLUTELY AMAZING. Mark Waid gave 'Just Some Guy' a Valentines's day gift of an absolute dumpster-fire of a last issue of the Ignited comic.
What a sweet heart!

Nemo Nihil
Nemo Nihil

I love your Mark Waid voice. It gives me joy.

Heroineburgh
Heroineburgh

The plot of Season One of Stargirl is also the exact same scenario: Icicle is a supervillain who is also an SJW using a mind-control device to convince millions of people to create a better world. The progressive left is all about mandated utopia – they just can't hide it.

unnamed715
unnamed715

"This man doesn't like Asian people. I don't know why, but he really seems to have a bugaboo about Asian people."

I'll tell you why in two words: ROOFTOP KOREANS! 😂

Doomguy.exe
Doomguy.exe

Wait a minute! Hold up…you mean to tell me you special ordered this cancer-inducing garbage? Dear sweet baby Jesus…you poor, poor bastard. 😔

Kidkratos ki
Kidkratos ki

Biden force Go!!!

Josh F
Josh F

Maybe Mark should listen to his own advice. Amazingly, young people can have a whole spectrum of different opinions. Please stop listening to the people burning cities down and those who have been indoctrinated.
Anyway, before I write a whole checklist, great video! I'm almost disappointed that there's one less thing to laugh about.

Brian Knapp
Brian Knapp

It's truly amazing how comics have fallen from near-high-art storytelling with titles like Watchmen or Kingdom Come to incomprehensible SJW propaganda trash such as this!!

Kenny Stiffler
Kenny Stiffler

The marxists know the young are easily influenced

SevScout
SevScout

There is a sinister thought in this whole "we want to listen to young people" sentiment. Namely, that young people nowadays are brainwashed beyond belief and are just itching for an identity, for their voices to be heard, to make their mark on the world. In turn, this just boils down to "We want the brainwashing WE CAUSED to flourish and take effect, by egging young people on so they can tow OUR line." I think there should be a special kind of hell for people like this, though I'm not saying that the author is actually a perpetrator here. He might just be a messenger of the "behind the scenes", unveiling the man behind the curtain.

R.E.Z
R.E.Z

Let’s Go Be Loud

Oof

John Durham
John Durham

These people are so deluded what will it be like when they are running the world.

Stupid Hat
Stupid Hat

"It's not terrorism because we're right" sigh

Puddy Dat
Puddy Dat

Looks like Wade's been reading "Nudge" by Sunstein, Obama's chief propagandist

Caleb Lucas
Caleb Lucas

Anyone else notice that they're doing with their powers exactly what the left is terrified people with guns will do? I almost expected them to realize that, but that would imply subtlety, and I'm not sure they know what that word means anymore.

Humble Marty
Humble Marty

It would have been kind of an anticlimactic twist if the kids were the bad guys all along and the asian lady was a pro gun ATF cop who congratulates the kids on making gun sales go through the roof by being the most dangerous people on the planet.
It would be a slap in the face for the teen terrorists and a nice full circle ending.

immikeurnot
immikeurnot

7:12 – That Picard reference, tho.

zander .D
zander .D

Thank you for talking about these terrible books for us jsg

Tony Sylvester
Tony Sylvester

The way you tell the story it sounds like the story of the formation of a teenage terrorist cell.

Reviresco Animo
Reviresco Animo

Oh JSG, you sound tired. So tired. Having to jump through the mental hoops these people do to sound and look righteous in the Oppression Olympics must be so exhausting. Like trying to walk with 50lbs of dried, crusty, noxious crap caked to your boots, but knowing you have to wade that field so others don't have to. I salute you. Thank you.

will liam