MONTAGE: These Are the Moments the Democratic Party and Big Tech DON’T Want You to Remember…

Wardell Stephen Curry II Stan
Wardell Stephen Curry II Stan

I find it unfortunate that you would equate civil unrest due to abuse of power resulting in the murder of an innocent, unarmed individual to civil unrest inspired an unsubstantiated allegation that the 2020 election was stolen. If we invoke Maslow's Hierarchy of needs, you're equating frustration with an inability to attain the most basic need in security to the frustration of losing a Presidential election that for months had already been anticipated to go the way it did.

Just watched a great interview between Ben and Andrew Yang. However, what I see here is the deployment of a false equivalent to rally conservatives.

John Q. Random
John Q. Random

I've now had two youtube accounts canceled for criticizing Joe Biden.

Ansh Jain
Ansh Jain

NGL the last line was scary and the scarier part was that it's pretty much on point.

jay liel
jay liel

Hello, are you there there?

Benny Bolin
Benny Bolin

Me a mainstream republican: I like trumps policy, but I like Ted Cruz more to be honest. I respect democrats like Tulsi Gabbard and Andrew Yang.
The left: Kill everyone who thinks capatlism is a good economic system

Matthew Burkhart
Matthew Burkhart

This is so true,you're getting news bad people want you to see.

Mike Webb
Mike Webb

Beijing Biden is paying his loans back everyday. He’s going to sign over San Francisco any day now

Lindsey Stock
Lindsey Stock

Imagine if parents told their kids the sh* these "leaders" are telling citizens.

Meghan Perkins
Meghan Perkins

This is unacceptable.

David J
David J

The Left is playing with fire and they're not going to like what they created.

Tod Isboss
Tod Isboss

Daily wire making the montages I don’t have the will to make

Shawn Berthelette
Shawn Berthelette

There is a reason I'm warning people and I can prove it. See one I used to do a lot of drugs and drink and do whatever I wanted and talk however I wanted. Then one day God took my twin sister from me she was the only good thing in my life and she had my back so I was devastated. After a funeral I cried out to God and I just said I was sorry. God woke up my spirit after this I started searching for the truth I don't know why until I couldn't stop I was looking into all these conspiracies and then I was seeing that the celebrities were all selling their soul and it was real I saw government officials openly worshiping the devil and I literally saw them singing to Lucifer in the Vatican it was all real I couldn't believe it. One day I went home and I repented my sins to Jesus and to my surprise he answered my prayer I couldn't believe it was all real but it was. Shortly after I gave up smoking drinking and drugs and at the end of the month when the poison left God filled me with the holy Spirit and I knew I was saved. Then he gave me dreams showing me my sins which easy to give up at this point and then he gave me dreams showing me that everything I saw was real and that we're living in the end times before the great tribulation. You can easily find this stuff out yourself just go on YouTube and check out a video of the gothard tunnel opening in Switzerland it'll show you the world leaders openly worshiping the devil at a satanic ritual you can check out the numerous amounts of celebrity exposure videos of them selling their souls you can check out the Vatican singing to Lucifer, check out Pope sings to Lucifer on YouTube it's all there. but make sure you check out people who gave their lives to Jesus check out their testimonies and I guarantee you when you see what they have to say you'll know it's all real and you'll give your life too because that is the truth and I know you want to go to heaven

onebigdaddy623
onebigdaddy623

Trump 2024

onebigdaddy623
onebigdaddy623

I can't believe this woman is vp. Sad.

President Biden
President Biden

For 5yrs they carried on that Trump was a Russian asset working directly under Putin’s orders lmao! I thought the dictator does the banning not the other way around 🤔 whose really the dictators?

Alan Cadieux
Alan Cadieux

God don't have a Twitter account.

Runningman
Runningman

Buy Dogecoin rn!

TSIXGaming
TSIXGaming

never go full leftard

Lakshay R S G
Lakshay R S G

Banning Trump is freedom of expression by Twitter. But twitter cannot ban Taliban, ISIS, Jihadi accounts on their platform. Probably because they don't incite violence I think.

TuJi
TuJi

Dutch people are fighting for the avondklok 😂😂

Casey Ronson
Casey Ronson

AGAIN, WHY DO WE LEGITIMISM INSANITY?

B. C.
B. C.

Patriot Party

MEwing
MEwing

Another false flag

dsndicmsa
dsndicmsa

strange how the entire Capitol police force couldn't stop people entering the Capitol building.. yet a few dozen Federal officers managed to effectively stop antifa storming the Federal building in Portland…

F-35A Lightning II
F-35A Lightning II

The irony in having a video purportedly showing what “big tech” doesn’t want us to see while also being on YouTube is enormous. Great job as always, Daily Wire… Great job selling propaganda.

Lisa J
Lisa J

The best thing that could happen is end the United States. It’s way too divided to ever repair. It should be 50 small countries. And if some decide to join together okay, have a vote. But it’s over. It’s just a matter of time. And in that time it will get uglier and worse and more destructive. The great experiment had a good run. It’s time to end it

john wallace
john wallace

the title is wrong. they don't care if we see these things or not. it is clear to guilty& innocent alike: they can freely do & say what they want.

Jad El-Khoury
Jad El-Khoury

These kind of movements have been happening everywhere in the world under the name of “revolution”…
That’s how the “civil” wars started in most of the arab countries!
And mostly in countries that are against the US’s foreign policies…

Thom Vick
Thom Vick

The so-called high-tech companies need to be sanctioned or shut down for their violation of our civil rights to free speech!

Thom Vick
Thom Vick

Democrats are using guns and walls in Washington to protect their anti-Amerixan regime, but they have stopped the border wall and are even considering demolishing what has alresdy been built, that should tell you all you need to know about the Biden/Harris Administration! These asses don't care one bit about the citizens of our Nation or our security and even are plotting to take away our means of protecting ourselves! Wake up America, the Democrat Party is the "Enemy Within " that we we warned would destroy us from inside ouown Nation!